RE: The stock market is at all-time highs
1) Does that help the struggling middle class, or Wall Street?
I thought Obama wants to reduce inequality...
2) Is this stock market high due to profits from companies, or is it because there is nowhere else for investors to put their money due to miniscule interest rates?
3) How long before the party ends?
1) Middle class folk see their 401Ks going up so they’re happy.
2) Low interest rates force money into the markets and the Fed is in the markets as well. It’s more of a Ponzi scheme than ever before.
3) This fall unless there’s an earlier trigger.