Skip to comments.The Real Hillary Disaster
Posted on 11/04/2016 6:08:52 AM PDT by Kaslin
Symptomatic of Republican feebleness, two men: Rep. Jim Jordan (Conservative, OH) and former Bush Deputy Attorney General Larry Thompson (GOPe). Both came out in recent days to scold James Comey. The FBI director, declared the two, is just plain wrong for announcing his agencys renewed investigation of Hillary Clinton.
Claims Thompson, in a Washington Post (establishment propaganda organ) commentary, Jim Comey is damaging our democracy by interjecting news of the FBI inquiry so close to the election. Get this: Thompson co-wrote his commentary with Jamie Gorelick, one of Bill Clintons deputy attorney generals. Bill Clinton: perjurer, and along with his wife, serially corrupt since the 1980s. Admittedly, Gorelick possesses a lot of insider knowledge about hurting our democracy.
Jim Jordan, on the other hand, chairs the U.S. House Freedom Caucus. The Caucus is reputed to be the cream of the crop among House conservatives. Jordan, too, as reported via USA Today, questions Comeys judgment. He did it on Fox & Friends the other morning.
Let me get biblical on you for an instant. Jordan and Thompson are reminiscent of the Pharisees. You remember those guys. They followed the letter of the law down to its minutest detail while ignoring its spirit. Small-minded and blinkered, preoccupied with safeguarding the temple and its culture, the Pharisees were incapable of grasping a serious larger reality and overriding truths. Their sanctimony blinded them all the more.
(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...
Just means that Jim Jordan is a fake conservative.
It’s because of people like these two I am thinking of becoming a believer in Evolution...it seems to me these guys ancient ancestors were 500 million year old jellyfish who still have no backbone but used to have more sting...may they go the way of the dodo bird and begone...
Excuse me, I think it’s pronounced “Hitlery Disaster.”
The real disaster is that half the people don’t care that she is a criminal.
Correct! And half of THEM won’t admit that she broke the law and is unfit for the office!
If Comey answers, the questions in Grassley’s October 31 letter will be damaging enough, on the server issue.
Grassley has also sent a letter to Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, on conflicts of interest within the DoJ on the server issue. “Accordingly, please respond to the following questions no later than November 4, 2016:”
1. Has anyone at the FBI had the ability to read any of the content of the newly discovered emails? If not, then how do you know that they appear to be pertinent to the FBI’s inquiry? If so, does any of the content upon initial review suggest obstruction of or false statements to Congress or the FBI by Secretary Clinton or her senior aides? Please explain.
2. What time frame do the newly discovered emails cover and approximately how many are there?
3. Is there any preliminary information to suggest that a significant number of the newly discovered emails are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the FBI?
4. Did the FBI obtain the device(s) through which it learned of the existence of new emails mentioned in your letter on Friday through compulsory process? If so, please describe the nature and scope of the process in detail. If not, then how did the FBI learn of the existence of the new emails mentioned in your letter?
5. At any point in the Clinton email investigation, did the FBI request use of a grand jury from the Justice Department? If not, why not? If the Department declined, please describe the circumstances in detail. Who at the Justice Department made that decision and what grounds were given for the denial?
6. At any point in the Clinton investigation, did the FBI request an application for a search warrant from the Justice Department? If not, why not? If so, what was the Department’s response? If the Department declined, please describe the circumstances in detail. Who at the Just ice Department made that decision and what grounds were given for the denial?
7. According to news reports, the FBI has recently obtained a search warrant for the emails in question. If those reports are accurate, please provide the Committee with copies of the material provided to the court in support of the warrant, including any affidavits executed by FBI personnel.
8. According to news reports, the FBI has also been conducting a criminal inquiry involving the Clinton Foundation. Yet, Justice Department officials reportedly denied the FBI’s request for a grand jury in that matter and pressured senior FBI officials not to pursue the matter through other means. Is it true that the Department denied the FBI’s request for a grand jury in the Clinton Foundation investigation?
9. Press reports also indicate that the Justice Department denied the FBI the ability to search the laptops of senior Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson for information related to the Clinton Foundation inquiry. Is it true that the FBI requested such a search of the Mills and Samuelson laptops, but DOJ denied that request? If the FBI did make such a request, was that request made before or after the Department executed its agreement with Mills and Samuelson for a narrow voluntary search and destruction of the laptops?
10. Please provide the committee with all records related to communications between FBI and DOJ officials regarding: (a) requests for any sort of court-supervised process, such as empaneling a grand jury or applying for a search warrant in connection with the Clinton email or Clinton Foundation investigations, or (b) the Mills and Samuelson laptops that were to subject of limited immunity agreements.
It took months for this timeline to progress. What is apparently undisputed here is that there is incontrovertible evidence of a crime. Once Director Comey gained the knowledge, he was bound by previous oath to disclose this to Congress. To quote Joe Friday, "Just the Facts." ANY decision to withhold factual information that the case was reopened would have been the political move. Yes, the timing sucks for the Clinton Campaign. Of course there is a political aspect to this. But it is her own fault!
In fact, if DOJ hadn't interfered in the initial investigation, Clinton would have been in deep kimchi back in primary season. The Weiner revelation might not have made that much difference.
No, Jim Johnson, a coverup and / or failure to disclose would have been the political decision here. Just the Facts.
Until this, Jordan has been the best conservative among the Buckeyes. Maybe they need to bring back Warren G. Harding.
This is what is wrong with our side. Even if you really and honestly feel this way, just STFU and don’t give the Rats any ammunition. I have to give the Rats credit. At least they stick together.
“Until this, Jordan has been the best conservative among the Buckeyes.”
But this is crunch time, when the very survival of the nation hangs in the balance. If he is so righteous, he can keep silent, or talk about the criminality and treason of Hillary.
Exactly. Why can't we?
It's pronounced "Hillary Rotten Clinton Disaster"
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.