Skip to comments.Trump To Begin Presidency By Repealing 70% Of Obama’s Legacy
Posted on 12/26/2016 7:45:46 AM PST by Helicondelta
US President-elect Donald Trump may reverse up to 70 percent of President Barack Obamas executive orders, practically erasing the legacy of the first African-American head of state, Former House speaker Newt Gingrich told Fox.
Obama, who signed over 260 executive orders in his two terms in office, urged Trump, who will be inaugurated on January 20, not to circumvent Congress when trying to enact his agenda. Obama used his executive powers to push through labor, climate and immigration reforms after Congress refused to go along with his proposed programs.
(Excerpt) Read more at rt.com ...
What about the remaining executive orders?
Are they of an innocuous nature?
How about erasing 100% of Ofails legacy.
That will still leave 30% of the Obomination’s legacy in place. Incrementalism.
Erase them all. If they are so good, ask Congress to instead pass them as laws.
A consequence of living by the EO.
Congress will repeal the executive orders with reasonable laws that are more difficult to change in the future and hold automatic impeachment proceedings for any president that violates them.
Not good enough, Donald. Make it 100%.
That’s a great photo .. the man simply LOOKS like the one in charge, ya know ? !
70% in the first month. The other 30% might take six months.
Is that not what the little king did himself?
How about having patience?
He isn’t dictator, and we didn’t send him a super majority.
Good start. Then wipe out all the rest of the garbage the clown dumped on us.
“......practically erasing the legacy of the first African-American head of state,”
Obviously the motivation is race.
Open up 100% of his sealed records as well.
Erase them all and let God sort it out.
Falls under the idea “of a good start”
BO warns DJT “not circumvent Congress”?? Circumventing Congress and the will of the American people is the sine qua non of BO. This from the narcissist in chief, who I seriously doubt could give you the phone number for anyone on Capitol Hill, from either party.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.