Skip to comments.Reporter to Clinton: ‘So You’re Still Blaming Others More Than Yourself?’
Posted on 10/13/2017 5:47:07 PM PDT by markomalley
British TV journalist Matt Frei asked Hillary Clinton if shes still blaming other more than herself in an interview Friday.
Frei asked about her appeal to the voter during the 2016 presidential election, saying that her status as a Clinton prevented her gender from helping her.
"Your dynastic appeal or perhaps it was the opposite: The fact that you were called Clinton the fact that you were first lady basically trumped any noveltyif you forgive the termof being the first female president of the United States," he said. "People looked at your name and your legacy more than they looked at your gender."
Clinton answered by laying out the amount of support she received and then blaming former FBI director James Comey and the Russians for her defeat.
"That doesnt explain why I led all the way through, why I won the primary by 4 million votes, why I was winning, we had a great convention," she said. "I was thought to have won all three debates. That doesn't explain it, Matt, so that's why I had to really dig deep."
"And, yes, I take responsibility. Obviously, there were things I must have been able to do differently in order to have won," Clinton continued. "But at the end, there was this really perfect storm, and so you had the Comey letter and you had the enormous impact of the Russian theft of emails, the release of them by WikiLeaks, basically now a part of the Russian intelligence apparatus, and the weaponization of that. These were all new phenomena."
"So you're still blaming others more than yourself?" Frei asked
"No, I take ultimate responsibility, I don't blame others, but I think it's important that people understand what happened," Clinton said. "It easy to say, You know she wasnt a good candidate. Then why did lead all the way to the end, why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?"
"Did people lie at the polls?" Frei interjected.
"No, I think there were intervening events that caused people to worry, to have second thoughts," she said.
Asking the questions Americans won’t ask.
Keep yappin kiddo.
From what I see Libs are getting irritated. You go girl.
Well, seeing as she asked, she got nominated overwhelmingly because her buddy Wasserman Schultz and she rigged the primaries.
Sorry, but the poltroons need to simply KEEP seeing it.
Simple but it works.
She's never taken responsibility.
"It easy to say, You know she wasnt a good candidate.
Then why did lead all the way to the end
She didn't. If she had she'd won.
why did I get nominated overwhelmingly?"
The dim nomination process was rigged in her favor.
I’m surprised the b*tch didn’t backhand the reporter and start screaming.
IMHO her handlers dose her with Valium or Lorazapem before these interviews, she can’t control her constant rage otherwise.
She’s full blown delusional, and at this point her lackeys can’t cover it all up.
Mrs. Clinton is still in posturing. Even Hillary can’t be that stupid, can she? She describes a vast right-wing conspiracy that includes Russia, the FBI director, and dozens of other factors, while claiming, “I take ultimate responsibility, I don’t blame others,” and lying when she says that. Note: each of the following came from Hillary, from one of her drones, or from a pro-Hillary article. I am not creative enough to have made these up.
92. A culture of grievance, victimhood, and scapegoating among hillbillies elected Trump.
91. Hillarys beauty regime taking 600 hours away from the campaign elected Trump.
90. The press relentlessly beating Hillary up and obsessively focusing on her alleged faults elected Trump.
89. Debate questioners not asking the questions Hillary wanted elected Trump.
88. The Democrat Party having no data and no money for Hillary elected Trump.
87. TV executives failing to give Hillary enough airtime elected Trump.
86. Barack Obama failing to make a speech in favor of Hillary elected Trump.
85. Low information voters elected Trump.
84. The cultural, political, and economic game thats being played to keep women in their place elected Trump.
83. White women voting against Hillary because their fathers, husbands, boyfriends, and male employers told them not to vote for the girl elected Trump.
82. Anthony Weiner, who brought the dumb story about Hillarys dumb emails back into the news, elected Trump.
81. Matt Lauer and NBC launching a pointless ambush against Hillary and soft-peddling her opponent elected Trump.
80. An unfair election with secret reasons we may never know about elected Trump.
79. Hillary not being meaner and nastier elected Trump.
78. Sexism from Bernie Sanders and his voters elected Trump.
77. The American people not liking Hillary enough, without reason, elected Trump.
76. Innuendo and character attacks by Bernie Sanders elected Trump.
75. White identity politics from whites who felt threatened by black identity politics elected Trump.
74. Bernie Sanders voters not showing up elected Trump.
73. A bunch of black swans converging on Hillary in the final 12 days of the election elected Trump.
72. Wikileaks elected Trump.
71. Twitter memes elected Trump.
70. Astrological influences elected Trump.
69. Blatant sexism and unconscious sexism elected Trump.
68. People voting against Hillary because Obama is black elected Trump.
67. Traditionalist attitudes toward women elected Trump.
66. White voters afraid of losing White Privilege elected Trump.
65. Democrats doing a poor job of controlling the narrative elected Trump.
64. A thousand Russian agents working every day elected Trump.
63. Content farms in Macedonia elected Trump.
62. The TV networks keeping Hillary off the air elected Trump.
61. The vast right-wing conspiracy elected Trump.
60. Infowars elected Trump.
59. Google elected Trump.
58. Governor Scott Walker elected Trump.
57. Steve Bannon elected Trump.
56. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker elected Trump.
55. Nate Silver elected Trump.
54. Citizens United elected Trump.
53. The DNC being a mess and in poor shape elected Trump.
52. Bad polling numbers elected Trump.
51. Obama winning two terms elected Trump.
50. People wanting change elected Trump.
49. The New York Times, cable news, and television executives elected Trump.
48. According to Hillary, Eight of the top 10 political documentaries on Netflix were screeds against President Obama and me - Netflix elected Trump.
47. Democrats not making the right documentaries elected Trump.
46. The Democrat Party and the Republican Party elected Trump.
45. Concerns that Hillary Clinton was involved with a child sex trafficking operation elected Trump.
44. Concern about Hillary Clinton being a lizard elected Trump.
43. High expectations that Hillary would win elected Trump.
42. Voter suppression elected Trump.
41. FBI Director Comey announcing a criminal investigation into Hillarys felonies just over a week before the election, when he had little reason to think there was anything there, elected Trump.
40. The Russians ransacking Hillarys computer files and strategically leaking the truth elected Trump.
39. Misogyny elected Trump.
38. Gary Johnson and Jill Stein voters elected Trump.
37. Advocacy press on the right elected Trump.
36. Facebook elected Trump.
35. Old, out-of-touch democrats with a flawed message that alienated young voters elected Trump.
34. White nationalists elected Trump.
33. Hatred of Hillary Clinton at the FBI (how could anyone hate a lovable woman like Hillary?) elected Trump.
32. FBI investigation elected Trump.
31. Black voters not liking Hillary elected Trump.
30. Fewer than 100,000 deplorable voters spread across a handful of states elected Trump.
29. People hating Hillary because she is so professional, so polished, such a wonderful lawyer, so brilliant, so good, so righteous, and so much better than us elected Trump.
28. The lack of energy among Hillary supporters and expectations of Hillary being the inevitable winner, because it was her turn, elected Trump.
27. Robby Mook selecting the wrong travel stops for Hillary and spending heavily in the wrong states elected Trump.
26. Hillarys campaign team failing to hone her message and get voters to the polls elected Trump.
25. Bill Clintons appearance of an inappropriate meeting with Attorney General Loretta Lynch elected Trump.
24. The ugly stew of racism elected Trump.
23. Hillarys alleged lack of likability and claimed lack of trustworthiness elected Trump.
22. Self-hating women elected Trump.
21. Evangelical, Catholic, anti-marriage equality, and anti-choice social conservatives elected Trump.
20. Sinister outside forces elected Trump.
19. Whitelash elected Trump.
18. Democrat policies that favor the rich elected Trump.
17. Failure to talk to working-class white voters elected Trump.
16. Men elected Trump.
15. Lower-level FBI agents pressuring their Director (because thats how professional relationships work) elected Trump.
14. Tim Kaine gave Hillary Virginia, but he also elected Trump.
13. White women elected Trump.
12. Racists elected Trump.
11. Sexists elected Trump.
10. Rural voters elected Trump.
9. The working class voting against their own interests elected Trump.
8. Fake news elected Trump.
7. Supermarket tabloids elected Trump.
6. Celebrity (The Apprentice) elected Trump.
5. White male resentment elected Trump.
4. Over-shaming Trump supporters elected Trump.
3. Rejecting Bernie elected Trump.
2. Reagan democrats elected Trump.
1. Backlash against political correctness elected Trump.
There are many terrible reasons for President Trumps victory, but there are two things that were not a factor. First, Hillary was the perfect candidate; nothing she did harmed her candidacy in any way. Second, President Trump was the worst candidate imaginable; nothing he did helped his candidacy at all, except with racists, sexists, bigots, and the rest of the basket of deplorables.
She’s nuts, Jim.
Took a Brit journalist to finally ask the question Felonia should have been getting at every stop on her Excuse Tour
Why did you get nominated overwhelmingly?
Because your money collection and laundering operation gave you a war chest and your usual blackmail threats that scared off rivals?
Because a term limited president who tried to keep you out of his hair spied on the opposition for you?
Because the DNC rigged the game?
Because the FBI turned a blind eye?
Oh cry me a river!
It's been like this since John Adams campaigned against Thomas Jefferson.
If you wanna play with the boys, take your beating like a man.
Every election has a winner, and every election has a loser. You, loser, are nothing special...
“”And, yes, I take responsibility. Obviously, there were things I must have been able to do differently in order to have won,” Clinton continued. “But at the end, there was this really perfect storm, and so you had the Comey letter and you had the enormous impact of the Russian theft of emails, the release of them by WikiLeaks, basically now a part of the Russian intelligence apparatus, and the weaponization of that. These were all new phenomena.”
“And, yes,” she took “responsibility”, and then blamed Comey, Russia and Wikileaks.
Yep! ... and the only reason she was even a candidate in the first place was because of the good press given to her by the MSM. Had she been given the Trump treatment she would have never gotten off the ground.
She will NEVER admit that people just didnt like her..she is a fraud, a murderer, a disgusting scum bag, people saw through her..heck I bet her own husband voted for Trump
We know why you won the primary by 4 million votes, PIAPS.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.