Skip to comments.The 45 Tough, Forbidden Questions A Normal Person Would Ask Christine Blasey Ford
Posted on 10/01/2018 2:35:24 AM PDT by vannrox
In the off-chance Christine Blasey Ford actually shows up and testifies I give it under 50% the wussy GOP senators on the Judiciary Committee are going to treat her with kid gloves, which is awful. No one making an accusation with such potentially catastrophic consequences for the accused (here, the accused may properly be called the victim) should escape harsh, penetrating cross-examination. This is particularly true when the Jenga tower that is her lunchmeat story is teetering on the edge of collapse.
But they will instruct their questioners to use kid gloves nonetheless, because they are terrified of being portrayed as big meanies for challenging her shaky story. Pathetic. As my new book Militant Normals: How Regular Americans Are Rebelling Against the Elite to Reclaim Our Democracy explains (and you must order it now because it comes out next Tuesday), this illustrates the disconnect between status-obsessed elites (including conservativish ones in the Senate) and Normal people who want to cut through the San Francisco sidewalk stuff.
Our GOP senators are more concerned with their reputations in the Beltway Bubble, while Normal people just want to get at the truth. And to get at it, their questioning would be very different than the kind of We want to nurture and support you in this difficult time garbage were likely to hear from people who should be shredding her flimsy fabric of lies. CARTOONS | Gary Varvel View Cartoon
Here are questions Id ask if I were a senator doing the questioning, along with some anticipated colloquy with my distinguished colleagues.
1. Dr. Ford, you are a committed liberal, correct?
[Senator Feinsteins objection that my question undermines the witnesss credibility is noted and disregarded.]
2. And its true that you wouldnt want Future Justice Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court because of his conservative judicial philosophy regardless of the alleged incident?
3. Your lawyers are Democrat activists, right?
4. Are they working for free, or do you intend to pay them with the several hundred thousand dollars the various GoFundMe campaigns in your name have raised?
5. You traveled to Hawaii in your work and back east in August. So, when did that fear of flying we heard about start and stop?
[Mr. Chairman, Senator Flakes winking at the cameras of the liberal media outlets is distracting me. I know he needs a job, but let him suck up to MSNBC on his own time.]
6. So, Dr. Ford, lets get to the basics. Exactly what day and time did this incident happen?
7. Exactly where did this incident happen?
8. How many people were in the house at the time?
[Mr. Chairman, Ill pause my questioning to let Senator Hirono count the number on her fingers. While shes trying to work it out, Im hitting the head.]
9. In 2012, your therapist wrote down that there were four people in the room. Why would she do that if you didnt tell her that?
10. Do you find it odd that each person who you now say was present has stated that they have no idea what you are talking about?
11. If they might not remember because the party was nothing special, how often did you and your teen pals go to houses with a bunch of boys and get drunk?
12. You claim Future Justice Kavanaugh was drunk. How drunk were you?
13. As a psychologist, will you concede that alcohol inebriation will make a teenagers memory unreliable?
[Senator Sasse, your Fredocon whining about how were better than this and how this is not who we are is noted. Ill ask my questions however I damn well please.]
14. You claim you thought Future Justice Kavanaugh was trying to rape you. If so, why didnt he chase you and actually rape you?
15. You say you left the house without telling anyone. Doesnt that seem like something odd that your female friend would remember?
16. If you thought Future Justice Kavanaugh was going to rape you, why would you leave your friend alone there with this alleged monster?
17. And you didnt call the cops, right?
18. You didnt tell your parents?
19. You didnt even tell your friends?
20. But you happened to tell your therapist in 2012, right around the time Future Justice Kavanaughs name was being brought up as a Supreme Court candidate?
[Mr. Chairman, can you have the withered commie crone dressed as a handmaid dragged out so I can continue?]
21. Future Justice Kavanaugh was a big deal in 2012, and you say you mentioned his name, but its not in your therapists notes. Its not even in there that your attacker is now a well-known judge. Your therapist sure got a lot wrong, didnt she?
22. Say, at any time, did Future Justice Kavanaugh suggest that you put some ice on that?
23. Did Future Justice Kavanaugh slap you around like a Democrat congressman from Minnesota?
24. Did Future Justice Kavanaugh drive hammered and leave you to drown in an Oldsmobile?
[Mr. Chairman, lets pause. Senator Sasse spilled the pearls he was clutching.]
25. You say this event damaged you permanently, but you did not seek treatment before 2012 even though you are a psychologist, correct?
26. You wanted to remain anonymous, right?
[Mr. Chairman, can you have the screeching B-movie actress dressed as a handmaid dragged out so I can continue?]
27. You sent a letter to your congresswoman in July, right?
28. You hired a famous, leftist lawyer in D.C. in August, right?
29. You say you took a lie detector test in August, right? Recommended 10 Reasons The FBI Will Clear Kavanaugh Kevin McCullough
30. But you contacted the Washington Post, but did you really think they would do anything about it before you gave them your name?
31. And youre here voluntarily, not even under subpoena, right?
32. You never intended to remain anonymous, did you?
[Mr. Chairman, can you have the beta male dressed as a handmaid dragged out so I can continue?]
33. Are you aware that people are calling you brave?
34. Are you aware that people are calling you a hero?
35. And are you aware that Anita Hill has been celebrated as a brave liberal hero since the Justice Thomas hearings?
36. As a psychologist, you are aware that sometimes people say things that are not true to get attention, correct?
37. As a psychologist, you are aware that sometimes people enjoy the spotlight?
38. As a psychologist, isnt it possible that someone might invent a claim of assault in order to get attention or achieve a political goal?
[Mr. Chairman, I need to pause to let Senator Spartacus take a call from T-Bone.]
39. As a psychologist, do you disagree with the consensus that sexual abusers repeat their crimes?
40. How do you account for the fact that not one single person, besides you, has claimed that Future Justice Kavanaugh has ever tackled someone and tried to rip off her clothes?
41. Sixty-five women signed a letter saying Future Justice Kavanaugh was always a perfect gentleman. Why would they all lie?
42. No one allegedly in the house for the alleged party corroborates your story. Why would they all lie?
43. For that matter, no one at the dorm corroborates that other leftist womans story either. Why would they all lie?
44. And, of course, no one corroborates Stripper Matlocks story, right?
45. So, why are you lying?
This whole ridiculous charade illustrates the vital importance of cross-examination as the foundation of our justice system. Ford does not deserve special treatment. When the Democrats talk about respect and victim blaming, what they are seeking to do is put out-of-bound the kind of questions whose answers (or, more likely, non-answers and evasions) will demonstrate to the world what a crock her whole story is.
Normal people get that. Lets see if our elite does.
For more on how our elite is a giant burning dumpster fire of mediocrity, presented in a much funnier manner than this mostly serious column, order my new book Militant Normals: How Regular Americans Are Rebelling Against the Elite to Reclaim Our Democracy now so youll get delivered on the release date, Tuesday, October 2nd!
Christine Ford, accuser,
which BTW she is related by marriage to the FBI’s infamous Strzok so that is 2 connections to the Russian dossier.
Her whole family is tied to CIA or Russian Dossier....
Every aspect of the liars story doesnt add up. Literally pick anything she said and it can be shredded easily. But HER credibility is off limits because reasons. Once again the GOP is being played by the perpetrators of deliberately disingenuous Rats. When will it end? Graham seemed to have grown a pair but he has spent almost every moment since pratctically apologizing for it.
We hear her family is conservative. Seems to me there is SOMEONE who has known about this woman all her life that can tell us who she is.
...”We hear her family is conservative. Seems to me there is SOMEONE who has known about this woman all her life that can tell us who she is.”...
It is really glaring that no one in her primary family has been seen as supportive of her. If her family cares about this nation, someone with come forth and tell us who she is.
did she keep quiet about rape attempt because she thought no one would believe her? Well, why not?
if yes, then;
2. Was Judge Kavanaugh the one who did it.
Assuming the worst case scenario, that Dr. Ford was molested, then the question becomes - was Kavanaugh the one who did it?
Up to now, there is nothing to show that Ford and Kavanaugh have ever known each other, or been in the presence of one another.
It doesn't matter, for the purpose of the confirmation, whether Dr. Ford is believable or persuasive about being molested. What matters is that Kavanaugh seems to have an airtight alibi. Ford has nothing - no witnesses, no facts - to prove beyond a reasonable doubt, that Kavanaugh is the person. It is at best mistaken identity.
Occam's razor would indicate: She was molested. Kavanaugh didn't do it.
In a grim irony, Democrats use the courts to enforce that which they cannot pass democratically.
Now they want to bypass the courts entirely when torpedoing a judge.
With respect, a grope over the clothes for a few seconds at a drunken party at age 17 or 18 is not molestation and, in fact, trivializes molestation.
So much of this farce relies on the feminist double standard of ‘we’re equal but untouchable.’
Hardening back to WWII, it’s easy to see the same characters appearing again:
Flake = Quisling
Grassley = Chamberlain
Finestein = Tokyo Rose
Booker = Lord Hee Haw
All the rest = Fabians, fellow travelers and useful idiots.
How did she know that? Had she met him before? Was he wearing a name tag? Did he show her his Driver's License?
Fascinating that none of the interrogators asked her that.
Hardening s/b Hearkening. Darn spell checker.
I would ask if “He” was a “She” in 1982?
The Dems are getting ready to drop Ford like a hot potato. They are moving on to hes a heavy drinker and lining up witnesses to say so.
I would appreciate it if her family came out, her parents, and publicly apologized stating Unfortunately our daughter has been emotionally troubled for a long time. WE DO NOT BELIEVE HER.
If you have a Facebook account, get on and see what the libs you know “think” about this whole thing. They aren’t interested in asking questions. They only want to win.
#1. “Why do sound like a heroin addict when you talk? Extreme vocal fry is a dead give away for someone high on heroin. Are you on heroin now? Is that why you needed 10 days? To detox?”
“So much of this farce relies on the feminist double standard of were equal but untouchable.”
So much of this farce relies on the reverse racist double standard of were equal but untouchable.
And that’s how Obama became President.
They properly fear her.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.