Skip to comments.Spygate: The True Story of Collusion [Infographic]
Posted on 10/12/2018 7:29:46 PM PDT by E. Pluribus Unum
How Americas most powerful agencies were weaponized against President Donald Trump
Thanks for posting a hi-res version.
Is this something you developed or is there a link to it?
You could go to the article. That’s where I got it.
I forgot to ad the link.
So many criminals to lock up. So little time to do it.
It has become painfully obvious to this viewer all dem pols and most dem gov workers are at minimum corrupt with many, maybe even most, being long time criminals.
We are going to need a big gallows.
Pay-for-view will offset costs.
The media is the deep state.
This will all vanish if we lose the Congress.
The bigger truth here, is that those agencies were not just weaponized against Trump, but had been weaponized against We the People, and the US for a long time. That is the heart of the compromise.
The biggest criminal conspiracy in the history of our federal government, and none of the conspirators have been charged, much less jailed for it, because one man - Jeff Sessions - has singlehandedly neutered the office of U.S. Attorney General.
Remove him and his complicit underling, Rosenstein, then place true patriots in those offices, and let them get to work. Dozens, if not hundreds, deserve to face a firing squad for their treason.
We're not going to lose Congress, but that in itself is no guarantee that the coup plotters will ever be brought to justice.
From the article:
1. CIA Director John Brennan, with some assistance from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, gathered foreign intelligence and fed it throughout our domestic Intelligence Community.
2. The FBI became the handler of Brennans intelligence and engaged in the more practical elements of surveillance.
3. The Department of Justice facilitated investigations by the FBI and legal maneuverings, while providing a crucial shield of nondisclosure.
4. The Department of State became a mechanism of information dissemination and leaks.
5. Hillary Clintons presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee provided funding, support, and media collusion.
6. Obama administration officials were complicit, and engaged in unmasking and intelligence gathering and dissemination.
7. The media was the most corrosive element in many respects. None of these events could have transpired without their willing participation. Stories were pushed, facts were ignored, and narratives were promoted.
I’ve only read part way through the article, but there’s no doubt that this is perhaps the best produced, most thoroughly researched article on the attempted coup, that we’ve seen yet.
It is easily one of the most important articles to appear on Free Republic in quite some time.
Please consider pinging your lists.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.