Skip to comments.Trump and the ongoing culture war
Posted on 11/26/2018 6:41:02 PM PST by TBP
It doesnt matter if youre a Hispanic or black or Asian conservative in the growing #WalkAway movement from the Democratic Party; you are a white male bigot. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was not even included in the National Museum of African American History and Culture. Feminists have been declaring conservative women to be non-female for decades for not worshiping at the shrines of abortion and sexual anarchy.
Well, a lot of people have had enough of our progressively dysfunctional culture, which is the main reason that Donald Trump was elected. Many Americans saw their country being changed beyond recognition into an un-American regime aimed at criminalizing Christianity and common sense while advancing socialism and showing contempt for the economic victims of corporate globalism and technological change. Mr. Trumps genius was in recognizing the enormous hunger for a champion to stop the drift toward an iron-fisted political correctness.
As cultural critic Joseph Epstein wrote this past week in The Wall Street Journal, the typical Trump voter wants someone to make America straight again, make America anything but what it is becoming. Mr. Trump was chosen as a rebuke to the progressivism that has made life in America seem chaotic, if not a touch mad, and that now threatens to take over the Democratic Party.
There is even method to Mr. Trumps frequently caustic tweets. As Dilbert creator Scott Adams has written, they reinforce a central point of agreement before moving on to incendiary taunts that enrage the Left and send the media into attack mode. Mr. Adams concludes that the tweets are far more carefully crafted than just bursts of pique.
(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...
Is the Washington Times having a Lindsey Graham moment? What are these articles?
This naming someone a “white bigot” sounds eerily like a 5 year old on a playground shouting a childish epithet at the back of another kid leaving the area of the first kid. It’s no secret that the dummocraps routinely display behavior more appropriate to a little kid, so why not here as well?
Are you thinking of the Washington Post?
Liberalism is a religion, as Phyllis Schlafly used to say. It’s the church of Christ without Christ, which is what one of Flannery O’Connor’s characters in Wise Blood tried to form. And it’s modeled on Christianity.
Liberals have their belief in the transformative power of government (rather than the transformative power of God). They have their end-of-the-world scenario (global warming). They have their proselytizing (Hollywood and other propaganda arms). They have their strict moral code (homosexual marriage, et al.). They have their sacrament (abortion). They have their self-appointed priests and prophets of doom and lamentations.
And finally, they have their concept of original sin: you’re born in the West, you’re male, you’re white, or any combination thereof.
Unfortunately, there is no way to expiate this original sin. There is no redemption or redeemer. No matter what you do, you’re guilty.
This is part of the reason why you cannot argue with a liberal. You are arguing with someone that is irrational or non-rational. And they are fervent in their beliefs.
The seven sacraments of their secular culture are abortion, buggery, contraception, divorce, euthanasia, feminism of the radical type, and genetic experimentation and mutilation. These things they unabashedly espouse, profess and promote. Their continuance in public office is a clear and present danger to our survival as a nation.
- Bishop Doran
The left is out to destroy our culture.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is true. So what common mechanism now invests the various institutions of the left to bring about this destruction?
1) emotionally based political correctness designed to stigmatize those who are traditional Americans.This effort is comprehensive against law enforcement, patriots, the military and virtually all sports endeavors, successful business people,Christianity, the NRA, Trump supporters, Trump administration employees, Asians, Jews, “privileged white people”,lawful immigration ( The caravan), our universities and colleges,as well as our successful economy, to name but a few areas and institutions.
2) Dehumanization of those who are within the categories of #1 above using the media, music, violent political groups such as ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter, as well as race mongers like Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan, much of it funded by leftist billionaires such as Gorge Soros and his ilk, as well as Muslim organizations such as CAIR. Doxing of targets is widely employed, such as with Fox news analyst Tucker Carlson and others.
Generally the left attacks traditional America using the ideology and tactics revealed in Saul Alinsky’s primer “ Rules for Radicals.”
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. Have-Nots must build power from flesh and blood.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. Theyll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. Theyre doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Dont become old news.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.” It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because youre caught without a solution to the problem.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
The major advance in this culture war occurred under the administration of Barrack Obama, the principles of Alinsky became embedded in the Democratic Party and in the FBI and the Department of Justice, the IRS as well as other government institutions such as the EPA.
The rise of Obama minority/ethnic nationalism joined with a mode of socialist government in which the goal of redistribution of wealth in America was attempted through taxation and attempted socialist control of our Health Care system as a foray towards social engineering to create a burgeoning, socialist state anti-ethical to the Constitution via Obama rule via executive fiat and the appointment of federal judges who legislate from the bench.
This cultural war is a result of the evolution of this movement of nationalist socialists to become a Liberal fascist body politic, and a liberal fascist culture which supports the selective enforcement of our laws, one law for white folk and a separate law for racial,ethnic as well as sexual minorities. We have one law for people like Hillary Clinton and another for President Donald Trump as exemplified by the Mueller investigation.
A really accurate historical analysis of the process of this war is revealed in this great article:
“Barrack Obama: The Quintessential Liberal Fascist”
For traditional America to win this cultural war , America must recognize the enemy , understand how they work, and fight them with true facts and logic rather than emotion, illumination of the dark corners in which they work propaganda,and bring substantial public ridicule, and where possible, accountability according to law.
The Left doesn’t think that small.
The Left is out to destroy Western Civilization.
The Times isnt Jeff Bezos blog.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.