Skip to comments.This Is Why You Love Donald Trump (Rush)
Posted on 10/04/2019 4:54:37 AM PDT by RummyChick
RUSH: Something else happened today. This is the reason you love Trump. During that press gaggle when hes on the way to Marine One, the helicopter, to catch a plane to head down to The Villages here in Florida, he said, You know, its not just Ukraine. The Chinese should be looking into Joe Biden too! I mean, theres $1.5 billion of funny money there.
The Chinese government ought to be looking into the Bidens. Of course, the Washington media and everybody said, Grab me the vapors! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Now the headlines are, Trump is recruiting the Chinese! Trump is so bad! He asked the Ukrainians to do his dirty work, and thats not enough. Now hes asking the ChiComs to do his dirty work! This president, the point is, will not be intimidated. Whatever it is that upsets them, he doubles down on it, and gives em another dose of it while telling the truth.
RUSH: Let me have the president saying this stuff for you, because the Washington establishment is going nuts. Theyre going nuts! How could he do this? But this is the stuff he does that just coalesces his support with his voters and his base. This is the stuff he does that they love. This is the pushback. This is the real guy who says what he really thinks unfiltered, that makes Trump so approachable and likable to so many people. So hes on the White House lawn making his way to Marine One, the helicopter, for a trip down to Florida.
(Excerpt) Read more at rushlimbaugh.com ...
The Senate will finally become the gift that keeps on giving.
Any Senator with the kid suddenly rolling in dough should be given an investigative going over.
I’ll be there are more than a few little piggies feeding at the trough.
I’m thinking that Trump could take 46 out of 47 states in ‘20.
Word is out that BOTH ShiffforBrains and Pelosi have ties to Ukraine. To the former corrupt administration that is.
This is going to het a lot more interesting.
That’s right... and it’s the reason I always compare (favorably) President Trump with President Truman.
Truman didn’t mince words with anyone and was totally his own man. In fact, he went into the Oval Office with just about as much animosity from his OWN party that Trump has.
It doesn’t end there, there’s a lot of similarity between these two presidents.
They both possess that same absolute reverence for what is fair and they don’t compromise on that ever.
They both have an understanding and respect for American voters and for our sovereignty that cannot be faked or confused with anything else.
Neither of them would hand us any patronizing, preachy or self-important drivel or selfishly play one element against another.
I am certain I could do this all day long and never cover all the ground.
Bottom line, Trump (like Truman) in his tenure in the WH is not respected or even liked. However, both ALWAYS put the country and the voters above everything ELSE. PERIOD
The 'Ratz like to throw up smoke screens.
1. Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have. Power is derived from 2 main sources money and people. Have-Nots must build power from flesh and blood.
2. Never go outside the expertise of your people. It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. Ridicule is mans most potent weapon. There is no defense. Its irrational. Its infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy. Theyll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. Theyre doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Dont become old news.
8. Keep the pressure on. Never let up. Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself. Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition." It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
11. If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive. Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Never let the enemy score points because youre caught without a solution to the problem.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
We like Truman here in Independence MO OK
While the Prez was at the Village’s I toggled to CNN. They did not cover his speech, instead discussing impeachment.
>Im thinking that Trump could take 46 out of 47 states in 20.
The best thing about that would be the coattails. If the GOP took the House and Senate, we might get term limits, a balanced budget bill, and entitlement reforms.
<< If the GOP took the House and Senate, we might get term limits, a balanced budget bill, and entitlement reforms. >>
And real tax reform (flat or fair tax).
Hahahahahaha *gasp* hahahahaahahaha *gasp* hahahahahaha...
Think about when the ‘Pubbies held both Houses under Bush, and other Republican Presidents. I think even President Trump had both houses at the start of his Administration.
While the ‘Pubbies are better than the Democrats (The Evil Party) morally, they always throw away any political advantage they may achieve. They’re not called The Stupid Party for nuthin’.
That is why we have been staggering Leftwards in jerks and lurches. Sometimes there is brake on the march to the Left, but we never move back to the Right, we just slow down a bit.
“Any Senator with the kid suddenly rolling in dough should be given an investigative going over.”
Not just kids, but spouses. ESPECIALLY spouses. Maxine Waters. Dianne Feinstein. Their hubbies’ companies have blatantly benefitted from wives’ positions and votes. There must be 25 of them — an estimate.
President Trump understands, and we should as well, that the enemy is not just the Democrat party. They are just the "official" opposition.
The much more powerful enemy is the Media. They are who terrify the Republican politicians.
President Trump is showing the Media can be beaten, and how.
He is showing how to make real change.
Agreed, which is why too many Republicans fall prey to the lie that if they move to the libtard Left the media will be nice to them. As RUSH said decades ago when he addressed Newt's majority in Congress, don't EVER, EVER think the media will write or say good things about you because you give up your principals and embrace liberalism and political correctness.
I wrote both my senators last evening asking they pressure Mitch McConnell to do just that...go nuclear and change the rules of the senate to allow a simple majority to give republicans the power to shut this craziness down.
I encourage y'all the same.
and its the reason I always compare (favorably) President Trump with President Truman.
I never did give anybody hell. I just told the truth and they thought it was hell....Harry S. Truman
No I don’t think that’s correct. They DO heap praise and adulation on any ‘Maverick’ RINO (unless you’re running for election against an authentic socialist). Think how they treated Juan “Lettuce” McCain.
But the point is, who cares? Who would take praise from collectivist scum (is that even a positive thing?) over advancing policies that recognize individual rights and freedoms?
The fact that anyone in the press gaggle took his offhand joke comment about having the Chinese investigate the Biden’s shows how gullible and easily punked they are. As the President clearly knows from his trade negotiations asking the Chinese to investigate the Biden’s is like asking Bonnie to investigate Clyde. Playing corrupt American politicians like Obama and Joe Biden for suckers is not a crime in China, its part of national policy.
A B Stoddard was convinced on yesterday’s Special Report on Fox that this comment was the nail in the coffin for impeachment. How can people like her be so stupid and gullible and still get booked on Fox?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.