Skip to comments.Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin Has Been Taken Into Custody In George Floyd’s Death
Posted on 05/29/2020 10:27:57 AM PDT by numberonepal
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) Fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested days after George Floyds fatal arrest that sparked protests and outcry across the city and nation.
On Friday, John Harrington, commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, announced that Chauvin has been taken into custody in connection with the May 25 death.
Chauvin is the former officer in the video seen around the world with his knee on Floyds neck. Hed been with Minneapolis police for 19 years.
It was not immediately clear what the expected charges Chauvin could face are.
No. Burned out shitholes make the Somali population feel more at home.
Don’t guard him like Epstein was.
When are we going to hear the coroner’s conclusion as to cause of death?
Depends on how much good stuff is left unprotected to loot is all, they could give 2 craps for him getting arrested. They knew he was toast it the moment the video came out, or most people who could rub two brain cells together could. All they needed was an excuse, any flash in the pan to justify it in their minds, nothing more.
“When are we going to hear the coroners conclusion as to cause of death?”
Apparently he wasn’t allowed to breathe...he said so himself.
Cause of Death - Covid-19 and some previously kneewn conditions.
Arrest on Friday if you can.
Of course not. Those rioting, looting and torching property couldn't care less about the Floyd. The includes the instigators in the media, deep state etc.
Nothing worked in their efforts to get rid of Trump. These Communist/leftist have tried over and over for 4 years now. So the latest thing is to burn the big cities leading up to November....And this will fail as well.
Here is the pyramid of blame/responsibility in Minneapolis!
1. The officers that did the beating/killing. They actually did it.
2. The police department heads, and the Chief. They are responsible for the environment that lead to the officers believing this was acceptable behavior.
3. The Black Mayor, Mayor Melvin Carter.
4. The Black Mayor, Mayor Melvin Carter, who selected the Hispanic Chief of Police, Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo.
5. He, the Minneapolis Police Chief, Medaria Arradondo, After Not Giving Cops Armor, Chief Said the Riots were Too Dangerous For Cops To Stop without body armor!
6. The voters of Minneapolis. They elected the mayor, who hired the Chief of Police
7. The local mediots on tv and in news papers ignored 1-6 until the riots started.
8. This isnt even a state issue, much less a fed/gov issue. It is a Minneapolis issue and voters!.
9. The good news for Karens in Minneapolis, FR and in America, the cops and rioters are wearing masks and apparently trying to staying 6 part during the looting and rioting.
Originally posted on 5/28/2020, 6:23:56 AM by cuban leaf, with a few choice updates
Good. Now, the same should be happening to the looters, arsonists and rioters.
Does that mean they wont be looting Best Buy tonight
clearly it was Covid!
I just posted the comments below on another thread....
My radar is sounding.
Many in the black community are supporting the president. Those numbers seem to be growing. If the dems lose even a moderate percentage of the black vote, they lose the election. Next, Joe Biden angrily declares that if you dont vote for him, youre not black.
This opens even more eyes in the black community. Dems are panicking now about the black vote. Fast forward, we have the shooting of the young black man running down the street, and now the killing of George Floyd and the subsequent destruction of cities (and its only just begun). We also have private citizen ValJar on tv talking about Trumps support of white supremacists.
Im also listening to reports about Antifa and Somolians carrying out these riots, and some of the staged attacks. Color me suspicious....Im not believing anything until time has passed and the truth can come out.
I’m hearing reports that George Floyd and Derek Chauvin knew one another and even worked together as security guards!
He needs Wild West Justice.
I don’t care what anyone says.
That man was in custody, subdued and your responsibility.
Manslaughter and if there is such a thing as “Under the Color of Authority” should be added.
No perp walk?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.