I dont care if 99 percent of the country is for this the remaining 1 percent do not have to comply. We have a 2nd amendment to protect us FROM government. So how does the amendment provide ANY protection if the government has the right to seize weapons without cause and we have to go to court to get them back?
Rand Paul has lost his effing mind.
I know, it’s the old 5 people on the island, 3 guys and 2 girls, and they have a vote on whether to legalize rape...
I don’t argue that principle. The problem is the Democrat judges...they simply IGNORE the US Constitution when it doesn’t suit them, so the rights we have to be protected from government will only exist as long as Republicans are appointing judges. It totally sucks. Heller should have been 9-0, it was 5-4...that’s the reality of the country today.
posted on 08/13/2019 12:26:28 PM PDT
(I eat at McDonald's and shop at Walmart - I just don't tell anyone.)
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson