Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

This thread has been locked, it will not receive new replies.
Locked on 10/13/2007 6:39:17 PM PDT by Admin Moderator, reason:

New thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/1910919/posts?page=1

Skip to comments.

Anna Nicole Smith, The Investigation #3

Posted on 04/07/2007 3:14:35 PM PDT by mom4kittys

Thread Number 3

TOPICS: Chit/Chat
KEYWORDS: aboutthebaby; anna; annanicole; ans; deadwrongdaddy; getalife; giveitup; hksisafillintheblank; howietheleach; ilovelarry; killingmesoftly; larryisawesome; larryisthedaddy; larrysalunatic; lazyboylarry; lovechild; movealong; nojusticenopeace; oneheroinevirgie; overbonbonsdeadbody; prayersfordannielynn; ritaisaliar; ritaisnotaliar; shameonlarry; spermdonorsanonymous; sternsaresquatters; teambirkhead; thefatladywarmingup; thefirm; turkeybasterd; virgieisevil; virgieisnotevil
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 8,051-8,1008,101-8,1508,151-8,200 ... 17,401-17,435 next last
To: blueplum

“” How would you, yourself, react, upon learning your best friend had died? would you be giving any interviews at all? wouldn’t they be tearful, trying to think of fond things to say? KE talked about suicide, smiling and winking.””

I felt the same way about KE’s performance on ET. She was smirking like a cat who just ate the canary. Very strange behavior!

8,101 posted on 04/24/2007 8:09:55 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8045 | View Replies]

To: Rte66

So, is the judging or grading cumulative or or is it independent week to week? It must be independent because If it was cumulative, it seems she got big points early on and that should have sustained her through a lukewarm week or two.

I just have to scratch my head because Billy Ray Cyrus looked like he was dancing with steel toed boots (bless his heart!) in every clip I saw ~LOL!

I have to give them “all” credit, because I have heard that they really go through rigorous training—almost like a boot camp and they really give a lot of themselves to do this show.

8,102 posted on 04/24/2007 8:10:04 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8100 | View Replies]

“Which makes me think that HK and KE go back a lot further than KE and Anna? dunno.”

Dunno either. Here are my own musings: I’ve looked at the knowx.com records on the two houses on Avenida del sol in studio city for ANS&HKS(3646) and Wes&KE(3656) and I can’t sort out the time frame. I can’t tell (1) how long they were neighbors. (2) Who really met whom first. Not just the “we were neighbors” story. I don’t buy it.

I wonder did the “couples” get together AFTER Khris and Wes were married in 1991 and after HKS finished law school and became ANS’s lawyer. Wasn’t that about 1991 also? Just after HKS graduated from law school? Or did HKS and Wes know each other first? Did the women know each other first? Was ANS ever a “proper” patient of KE’s and then they became friends? Then you raise another slimey possibility - maybe HKS and KE were soma buddies. Maybe he was the first “real” patient. Or maybe KE just prescribed drugs for all her hubby’s friends or her neighbor’s friends?

(2)From the AN show tape, I was struck with the thought that HKS and Wes Irwin (from the Anna Nicole show tape of their redoing each other’s houses) look physiologially very similar. Although Wes is older and - er, more refined(?prettier), I thought it looked like the men would have alot in common.

8,103 posted on 04/24/2007 8:11:30 PM PDT by nynjanais
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8087 | View Replies]

Yes, Greta has no fear. She did report tonight that Dannielynn may be leaving the Bahamas tomorrow. Wherever I am , if I hear that to be true, I will let out a whoop and a holler - for joy! That that baby is finally AWAY from STern. I hope she will be taken by LB FAR FAR away from KE, from LKS, and from any and all of the Stern entourage.

8,104 posted on 04/24/2007 8:13:22 PM PDT by Freedom'sWorthIt
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8085 | View Replies]

To: sodpoodle

“” OMG - Larry has morphed into Howard. Wait for the June hearing for Larry to say he really wants to stay with Howard at Horizons because he doesn’t want to leave Anna and Daniel alone.””

Those Larry quotes from the OK article sure could have been written by HKS. Dang!! :( :(

8,105 posted on 04/24/2007 8:19:09 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8053 | View Replies]

Anyway, one was KE’s, sworn out in The Bahamas (2-13-07) and one was Wes Irwin’s, sworn out in Los Angeles (2-13-07). The KE one said she was ANS’s treating physician and that she had known ANS for “approximately 5 years.”

Wes’s didn’t mention he was related in any way to KE and only said he was ANS’s former next-door neighbor (which KE’s did NOT say) and that he had known her “approximately four and one-half years.” It also said he had traveled to The Bahamas to visit her after Daniel’s death.

If that’s true, great. It ends my speculations. Besides, however it started, the issue is how it has ended. But it is interesting that HKS’s parents number was in KE’s cell phone.

I wonder, was Virgie’s number in KE’s cell phone too?

8,106 posted on 04/24/2007 8:22:53 PM PDT by nynjanais
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8099 | View Replies]

“” I am pretty sure that Virgie will cut DL out of her will, if HK$ remains in her life.””

If HKS has his digusting way, Virgie won’t be seeing much of DL. Perhaps Larry is just playing along with HKS until the custody issue is settled. However, I have a sinking feeling that he and Uncle HKS are partnered up for the long run.

Imagine how DL may feel one day, if she investigates for herself the circumstances of her brother’s and mother’s deaths. She might just agree with some of what her Grandma Virgie had to say.

8,107 posted on 04/24/2007 8:27:08 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8056 | View Replies]

“” Larry needs a life-line!””

He sure does!! I’m just sick after reading what Larry is quoted as saying about Daniel. I hope he’s been mis-quoted.

I doubt Daniel had friends who were using Methadone, unless Larry was talking about Daniel’s big brother HKS.

8,108 posted on 04/24/2007 8:33:48 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8058 | View Replies]

To: mom4kittys

Billy Ray is all heart and it shows. He gets good judges’ marks for that, tho they do criticize his technique. I had been expecting him to go every week, but then I remembered who the biggest draw at our big Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo was this year - broke all attendance records ....

Lol, it was Hannah Montana! And she’s a kid’s show character, not even a real person!

So, Mylie has all her fans and friends voting for him - and that’s a huge number.

Oh, no, it’s not cumulative. Each week starts anew. The judges’ votes count half and audience votes count half. That’s why our local hero Clyde the Glide lasted more weeks than he deserved or wanted - he was thankful for finally getting voted off.

Heather, of course, has a huge enemy base, so I think they’ve been outvoted among the TV audience voters - until now. Cliffie will probably be next, if not Billy Ray. The Hannah Montana kids will keep him in ahead of Cliffie, I think.

8,109 posted on 04/24/2007 8:34:24 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8102 | View Replies]

To: nynjanais
" ... I wonder, was Virgie’s number in KE’s cell phone too? ..."

What do you think?

8,110 posted on 04/24/2007 8:38:45 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8106 | View Replies]

To: All

Oops, it’s spelled *Miley* Cyrus. I hadn’t seen it written - and I watch the show!

8,111 posted on 04/24/2007 8:40:59 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8109 | View Replies]

Billy Ray is so cute in his dancing clips—I’m glad he made it this far—he really has worked hard.

8,112 posted on 04/24/2007 8:42:35 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)

To: Freedom'sWorthIt

*Mentally, emotionally and spiritually FAR, FAR AWAY!*

8,113 posted on 04/24/2007 8:43:07 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8104 | View Replies]

Billy Ray is so cute in his dancing clips—I’m glad he made it this far—he really has worked hard.

So, it looks like Joey will be the big winner eh? He looks like he’s having a ball.

8,114 posted on 04/24/2007 8:43:28 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)

He really has. And he was great in the group swing dance last night.

BUT, he’s had lots of time to practice, more than most of them - and now that’s going away. The show is back in production and he’s cutting a new album and he mentioned one other thing that’s keeping him really busy - so his dancing might not be as good next week and going forward.

8,115 posted on 04/24/2007 8:45:36 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8112 | View Replies]

To: Pepper777

I want to know why hasn’t any of Daniel’s friends spoken to the press. If they have I haven’t seen them.

8,116 posted on 04/24/2007 8:45:38 PM PDT by TrishaSC (Still Team Birkhead)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8108 | View Replies]

I don’t know - I like Joey a LOT - and I love Kym, his partner. I just keep thinking she is Bindi Irwin, all grown up.

However, Apolo is my fave of all. He and the little 18-yo he’s with are perfectly paired. I love to watch them.

I’m kinda sad for Cheryl Burke, because Ian hasn’t panned out to be quite as hot as expected. He started out well - and I figured he was the odds-on fave at the start because he was partnered with her, the two-time champ.

It’s just not looking that way now. I had never laid eyes on Ian before and had never even heard his name before, so I don’t have any pre-conceived notions about him, as in 90210. He seems to ummm, fit in with the other boy dancers, lol.

Leila Ali is fantastic. I love watching her. But I’m with Len Goodman, the stodgy Brit judge - that little open-legs funky bit she added this week was not just raunchy, but looked ugly on the dance floor, for ballroom. Ick. Otherwise, I love to watch her.

So funny last night when they got to do lifts and she picked up Apolo and carried him around, lol.

8,117 posted on 04/24/2007 8:52:56 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8114 | View Replies]

Perper only put Don Hogan on the list because he called ... according to Perper! I think it is safe to assume that nothing of any relevance came out of that conversation ... hence, his name is on the list. That seems to be the only common thread in this interview list if ya ask me. If anything you have to say can’t further the investigation you get on the list!

8,118 posted on 04/24/2007 8:53:18 PM PDT by Luvlyness (IC Inquest Updates)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8035 | View Replies]

“” Sad sad sad, that the game now is to paint Daniel as the drug addict son of a drug addict...it turns my stomach””

You’ve described exactly how I’ve felt after reading the Larry quotes. I hope the two nannies and the PI’s words are given alot of weight at the inquest, if the ‘Inquest’ ever even happens. It won’t if HKS has his way, I fear.

8,119 posted on 04/24/2007 8:55:40 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8084 | View Replies]

I’m going to have to start watching this show! Only problem is I think it is on Monday nights when I’m watching 24 and I can’t give THAT up! I need TIVO!!!

8,120 posted on 04/24/2007 8:59:26 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8117 | View Replies]

To: Jrabbit

” I’m getting really angry.””

I am too, Jrabbit. But mostly I’m really depressed at the continued power and influence of HKS. Its unreal.

Virgie and her family(Anna and Daniel) continue to be vilified by ET, OK and the rest of HKS’s ilk media. Its sickening and so unfair.

8,121 posted on 04/24/2007 9:03:26 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8089 | View Replies]

Kimmie (Walther) was really the one who first broke the ice about the “bad crowd” Daniel was *said* to have gotten in with.

Was that on ET? I think it was. She didn’t “speak out” until much later than others, but when she did, it was all Howiespeak.

8,122 posted on 04/24/2007 9:14:17 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8105 | View Replies]

I had read somewhere that they had wanted Steve Irwin for Dancing with the Stars. Wouldn’t that have been fun to watch! RIP Steve-o

8,123 posted on 04/24/2007 9:16:17 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8117 | View Replies]

You took the words right out of my mouth! With friends like HKS and KE who needs enemies? Just one tear from KE and one REAL tear from HKS would have been nice. HKS said in his ET/plane interview, “I just want her to be with Daniel.” I would like to say to HKS, “I bet that is exactly what you wanted!”

8,124 posted on 04/24/2007 9:16:54 PM PDT by Luvlyness (IC Inquest Updates)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8046 | View Replies]

Yeah, it was supposed to have been *this* season. He would’ve been great to watch, lol. I think Billy Ray is giving us a taste of what it might have been like!

8,125 posted on 04/24/2007 9:17:52 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8123 | View Replies]

I agree!

BTW, One of my grobanite buddies takes dance lessons with Maks.

8,126 posted on 04/24/2007 9:21:41 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8125 | View Replies]

Oh, my! I’m glad I didn’t make any snarky remarks about Maks this season, then, lol.

He always creeped (crept?) me out in past seasons - especially when he was with Willa Ford - the “new ANS” (the ET feature of the week coming Thursday).

But I have to say, he just seems like a better person this year, with Leila Ali. Can’t put my finger on it, but his face and demeanor no longer seem sinister to me - and they always did before.

His English is also better, so maybe the show is doing wonders for him!

8,127 posted on 04/24/2007 9:37:09 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8126 | View Replies]

To: TrishaSC

“” I want to know why hasn’t any of Daniel’s friends spoken to the press. If they have I haven’t seen them.””

I tried to quickly find some quotes of Daniel’s friends, but didn’t have any luck. I vaguely remember reading something a girlfriend said about him, but can’t remember what it was. :( If I see anything, I’ll be sure to post it.

I just hate the implication that Daniel was hanging out with the wrong crowd. I really doubt he was hanging out with friends who had extra Methadone to hand out. No kid is perfect, but for him to be trashed just isn’t right. I sure didn’t expect Larry to speak unkindly of him. ;(

8,128 posted on 04/24/2007 9:46:22 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8116 | View Replies]

There was one girl with an Italianate surname who went to the same college and was in one of his classes.

She said she liked him - something like *had a crush on him* or *thought he was cute* or something like that. She wished she had talked to him more and I think she said she wished he had asked her out or something.

But, she wasn’t the girlfriend, whose name I have never seen or heard.

8,129 posted on 04/24/2007 9:49:57 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8128 | View Replies]

To: Southerngl

I’m just sorry that so many have succumbed to HKS’s agenda...making Virgie the villan.

Given he is DL’s father, I wonder why LB isn’t as outraged at Virgie as you and others are? Are you certain that DL is even staying at Horizons? If so, perhaps LB has flown his own nanny to stay with DL...if HKS “allowed” him to, of course.

8,130 posted on 04/24/2007 9:51:18 PM PDT by Kimberly GG (DUNCAN HUNTER '08.....lframerica.com.....MARCH TO TAKE BACK AMERICA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7992 | View Replies]

Here it is - she was just quoted somewhere, like maybe a People Mag article:

Christina Corigliano - CA - Daniel acquaintance at L.A. Valley College

8,131 posted on 04/24/2007 9:51:58 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8129 | View Replies]

To: Kimberly GG

Oh, ick - you reminded me of what ET said about Virgie’s little 1-hour visit with Dannielynn.

She met with LB and both sets of atty’s at the lawyers’ office - and HKS *stood guard* outside the door! Aaaccck!

8,132 posted on 04/24/2007 9:54:36 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8130 | View Replies]

“” Was that on ET? I think it was. She didn’t “speak out” until much later than others, but when she did, it was all Howiespeak.””

You’ve got a great memory! Wasn’t that the same time that Kimmie spoke up for the Will too?? IIRC, she was one of the witnesses on the Will. You’re right about her words being Howard speak. His influence and control just won’t go away. Dang.

8,133 posted on 04/24/2007 9:56:05 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8122 | View Replies]

To: Luvlyness

” HKS said in his ET/plane interview, “I just want her to be with Daniel.” I would like to say to HKS, “I bet that is exactly what you wanted!”””

It was chilling when HKS said he wanted Anna to be with Daniel, with that monotone voice of his void of any emotion. I too thought he might have been patting himself on the back for sending her on her way.

8,134 posted on 04/24/2007 10:00:15 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8124 | View Replies]

You know, I can’t even recall if she mentioned the will. She was really low-key and not wanting to say much of anything. (She had a confidentiality agreement, too, I believe.)

I’ll look when I get a chance.

8,135 posted on 04/24/2007 10:03:32 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8133 | View Replies]

Here, from ET:

” ... Kim was with Anna as a witness when the star signed her last will and testament: “I haven’t recently read the will, so I can’t really say what’s in there,” she offers. “I do know that at the time she signed it, she was sound, mind and body, and that’s what she had intended.” ...”

8,136 posted on 04/24/2007 10:10:02 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8133 | View Replies]

Your description of the one girl, is the girl I’d heard of too. You’ve got it down almost word for word. I definitely recall it now. The girlfriend part didn’t sound right when I typed it. Didn’t mean to embelish her role. ;) ;)

Thanks for the reminder. It was probably posted here somewhere on one of these threads. Other than her, I haven’t heard of anyone.

8,137 posted on 04/24/2007 10:15:44 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8129 | View Replies]

And here’s where she said that about Daniel - it was on The Insider, instead of ET, lol - same footage. It was during the Daniel Inquest series.

~~~~~
“ ... 3-19-07

In a recent interview, family friend KIM WALTHER told us that Anna revealed to her that Daniel had recently changed from being happy go lucky after he went away to college.

“At one point, Anna called me and said that she was having problems with Daniel. She said she felt that he’d gotten in with a bad crowd. I didn’t believe her. I kind of thought that she was blowing things out of proportion.” ...”
~~~~~

8,138 posted on 04/24/2007 10:19:18 PM PDT by Rte66
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8136 | View Replies]

Don’t mind me lol! I wouldn’t know him if he was standing right next to me! I just hear her talk about her dance lessons.

8,139 posted on 04/24/2007 10:36:30 PM PDT by mom4kittys (If velvet could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8127 | View Replies]

It could be that I’m thinking of Kimmie making it clear that a website claiming to be her was NOT. It talked about other wills and was anti-Stern. You probably saw that website too, because it was linked here on a previous thread.

It was interesting for awhile. Until Kimmie stated it was not her’s. LOL

8,140 posted on 04/24/2007 10:40:16 PM PDT by Pepper777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8135 | View Replies]

She was really low-key and not wanting to say much of anything. (She had a confidentiality agreement, too, I believe.)

ok - timeline items from last 200 posts:

2/7 - KE departs to LA from Hardrock

2/5-6? Bobby Trendy...tells L&S's Web site that she met with Smith in Hollywood, Fla., two days before her death. "She seemed like her old self, making silly jokes and laughing," Trendy said. "I'm so shocked I can't even tell you. She was in a good mood -- she looked fine, she seemed fine." http://metromix.chicagotribune.com/news/celebrity/mmx-0702130643feb14,0,2513175.story?coll=mmx-celebrity_heds

2/08-2/09 - KE from LA w/Steines, to Hollywood, FL

2/09-2/11 - KE (bahamas? florida?)

2/12-2/13 - Bahamas - KE gives affidavit 2/13; hubby Wes gives affidavit in L.A. same date; Wes traveled to Bahamas 'after Daniel's death' (speculation: now wouldn't That be Curious if it was around 9/15?! or maybe x-mas)

3/17 - unk. location - Kimmie gives 'stern/anna lovers' interview; drops 'wrong crowd' spin line; speaks of will, '2000' as year. Kimmie had previously flown in to Bahamas to be part of sternposse; attended funeral/after-party

RE: Daniel

2/23/07 - In Shelley's statements to police, uncovered by PEOPLE, he claimed Stern found drugs in Daniel's things following the 20 year olds death and later flushed them down the toilet. Stern allegedly told Shelley he helped Anna Nicole with her drugs because the model feared she would overdose if she self-administered. Shelley also told police that Stern told him Methadone was kept in Anna Nicole's room. PEOPLE notes that the report also included interviews with Anna Nicole. The model allegedly told police she did not know Daniel was using "drugs of any kind, [other] than the one prescribed by Dr. [Sandeep] Kapoor." A nurse quoted in the report found two pills in a bed Stern slept in. The pills were determined to be Carisoprodola muscle relaxant and Methadone

http://www.accesshollywood.com/news/ah4198.shtml

NOTE: one of the drugs found in Daniel's system was AMBIEN - i recall KE saying that Anna had tried ambien and it wasn't effective therefore the ch, sorry don't have the date on that - will look NOTE: is every medication in Daniel on the rx lists or been mentioned by KE ?

8,141 posted on 04/25/2007 12:16:36 AM PDT by blueplum ([IC - ICE -(ice bath)])

To: Lizarde

“It has always been said (though not well reported) that the Bahamas has a “temporary” custody thing and then a “final custody” thing. I assume tomorrow is to start LB’s “temporary” custody.”

And you know what the sick, twisted, &*%#)* of this is...if LB decides to just stay in the states with DL and not return for the rest of the proceedings, isn’t it possible that it would then be LARRY who could actually BE charged with kidnapping????

8,142 posted on 04/25/2007 1:50:35 AM PDT by Kimberly GG (DUNCAN HUNTER '08.....lframerica.com.....MARCH TO TAKE BACK AMERICA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8024 | View Replies]

To: Luvlyness

“I saw Taylor Hicks on the AI tour last summer twice. He was great! I haven’t been to this tour but have heard lots of good things about it on the AI board/Taylor Hicks thread. Have Fun!”

It was AMAZING!!! They hooked Taylor up with the most amazing band for his tour to promote his album and it was the best (and cheapest) $15.00 I’ve ever spent for any concert!! Nice intimate setting at Columbus’s Promo West...He came out rocking and never slowed down the pace, to the point where even the back of his suit coat was soaking wet!lol. My favorite of the night...Hell of a Day, into Pink Floyd’s Wall, and back into Hell of a Day and then had sweet memories of my mother, way back when, as he sang Chain Gang...he was fantastic! Oh, and I almost forgot...I was treated to dinner before the show for my 50th and my oldesr son surprised me by getting me an autographed copy of his cd ;)

8,143 posted on 04/25/2007 2:33:47 AM PDT by Kimberly GG (DUNCAN HUNTER '08.....lframerica.com.....MARCH TO TAKE BACK AMERICA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8019 | View Replies]

I have to travel to Toledo for the next few days and will miss today’s hearing...would someone be kind enough to pm and let me know what happens today so that I don’t have to take time to try and read through all the posts tonight? Thanks!!

8,144 posted on 04/25/2007 2:36:48 AM PDT by Kimberly GG (DUNCAN HUNTER '08.....lframerica.com.....MARCH TO TAKE BACK AMERICA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8143 | View Replies]

oh boy talk about confused...

Virgie is trying to block Larry’s move to take Dannielynn back to the US unless Larry agrees to share guardianship with her. Virgie also wants sole guardianship if Larry dies while Dannielynn is still a minor. Virgie’s conditions are curious to say the least, especially since we know the Bahamian judge has already said that he would probably allow Larry to take the baby to the U.S., provided he return with Dannielynn for the formal custody hearing on June 9.

June 9th? I thought if they agreed that was today?

8,145 posted on 04/25/2007 4:32:53 AM PDT by shywolf
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8144 | View Replies]

To: shywolf

“”””oh boy talk about confused...”””

Agree - the stuff getting over the transom during this “gag order” is making me gag!

All the ‘sourced’ statements attributed to Larry read as if they came directly from Howard. The statements that Larry has actually said in front of microphones sound as if they were written by Howard.

Virgie villification continues unabated.

8,146 posted on 04/25/2007 4:46:53 AM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8145 | View Replies]

To: uncitizen; sodpoodle

Kookie Patrol! Yayyyyyyyyyyy! LOLL

(okay,okay! I know it means kitchen patrol!) drat! LOL

8,147 posted on 04/25/2007 4:48:29 AM PDT by gopheraj
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8017 | View Replies]

Comment #8,148 Removed by Moderator

To: gopheraj

Good one Gopher - if events continue to go downhill, maybe we SHOULD call ourselves the Kookie Patrol in place of The FIRM!

Or say something to buck up my spirits!

8,149 posted on 04/25/2007 4:57:14 AM PDT by sodpoodle ( Despair - man's surrender. Laughter - God's redemption)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8147 | View Replies]

I thought she said she was talking to Howard on the phone and mentioned a new will for Anna. KE said she brought it up because she was in the process of changing hers.

I wonder if Howard was her executor, too. Sure don't want that showing up, do we!!

What doesn't make sense is why she was talking to Howard about a new will in the first place. You would think she would talk to Anna... I don't tell any of my friend's lawyers what to do, do you??

8,150 posted on 04/25/2007 4:57:15 AM PDT by Sacajaweau ("The Cracker" will be renamed "The Crapper")

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-50 ... 8,051-8,1008,101-8,1508,151-8,200 ... 17,401-17,435 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson