And you don’t think a drunken moron in handcuffs can’t cause injury to someone?
Drunk, naked, in handcuffs, lying in the snow, with five cops around.
And they can’t take him into custody without beating, kicking, and tasering? Breaking his ribs and puncturing his lungs?
(But what fun would that be?)
95% of cops give the other 5% a bad name.
You’re right. I’m quick to call out abusive jackboot-cops, but this one is a ‘wait and see’ for me.
I think that a drunk moron, lying nake in the snow after he has been, cuffed, tasered and beaten and yet five cops still can’t handle him speaks volumes on the professionalism and the training of the five cops
If you tolerate thuggish behavior like these Goons with badges, then you are saying they are above the law. Oh and it’s only a matter of time until it’s you.
“First they came for the communists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak out because I wasn’t a Jew.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.”
-Pastor Martin Niemöller about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.