Skip to comments.Obama Committed To America's Decline
Posted on 09/16/2011 8:51:40 AM PDT by zippythepinhead
No matter what the polls say, no matter how many elections fellow Democrats lose, no matter what his opposition says, or his allies for that matter, President Obama is committed to America's decline. From his recycled speeches on jobs, to failed and suspect green energy policies, the man is committed to his ideology.
The schizophrenic once stated that the voices in his head told him he was sane and everyone else in the world is crazy. Obama is not schizophrenic, but he has the same delusional beliefs. America needs to be the next banana republic. He is convinced of his beliefs being right in spite of opposition to them. He feels that he can live like king, act like a prince, golf anytime he wants, and enjoy the most luxurious things in life, all while making sure the rest of us are treated differently. Rich or poor, upper, middle or lower class, we are all the bourgeois and proletariat to Obama.
(Excerpt) Read more at wisdomofdave.blogspot.com ...
Fine piece of writing—America needs millions of bloggers blogging daily!
Bloggers—The New Pamphleteers!
1. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have."
2. "Never go outside the expertise of your people. When an action or tactic is outside the experience of the people, the result is confusion, fear and retreat.... [and] the collapse of communication.
3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty. (This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."
6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."
7. "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag. Man can sustain militant interest in any issue for only a limited time...."
8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."
9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."
10. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign."
11. "If you push a negative hard and deep enough, it will break through into its counterside... every positive has its negative."
12. "The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it
0bama committed to America’s destruction.
Thank you! Yes do what you can is what I always say.
Exactly: Rule 1 of debate. Use your opponents words against them.
Rule 2: Make your opponent consistently defend his position.
Rule 3: Attack with facts relentlessly.
Rule 4: Take no prisoners. Your job is to win the debate and crush your opponents argument.
These will beat up on Alinsky’s ROR and kill each of them.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.