Skip to comments.What are Obama's Impeachable Crimes? Anyone Have a List? If Not Let's Start One Now! (Vanity ?)
Posted on 03/31/2011 1:55:25 PM PDT by Tom Hawks
After reading the article, "Rebels execute black immigrants while forces kidnap others", I was incensed as many are. It looks like Obama has committed another crime against the citizens of America by giving aid, comfort, weapons, money, and moral support to those who have not just attacked us in Afghanistan and Iraq, but who are also committing crimes against humanity in Libya.
We all know this is not the first time Obama has committed a crime that is worthy of impeachment and incarceration in Leavenworth. So I would like to know if anyone has a list of all his impeachable offenses. If not, does anyone have a link to where we can go to find them. If not, then I think it is time that we at FR begin a thread that has all his crimes listed that we can go to and update while using for research purposes.
As chief executive, is bound by the Constitution to protect the States from invasion. Article IV, Section 4
The Communist Party of USA manufactured and paid for Obama.
They are the target, unearth their society and you cut the puppetmasters strings.
Knowingly faking his Birth and citizenship. Fraud and conspiracy.
Sending the US military to war against another country without the consent of Congress.
>As chief executive, is bound by the Constitution to protect the States from invasion. Article IV, Section 4
You stole my answer!
But, in addition to that, there is the ‘Gunwalker’ incident which is actually a violation of international treaty... Obama could be impeached to find out if he knew of, approved, or authorized it.
50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting
The Kenyan Impostor knowingly assumed the office of president in violation to the Constitutional requirement to be a naturally born citizen.
I guess we could add the fact that he also is in violation of our law for supplying AK47s to the drug cartels who used them to kill a federal agent in Mexico, but then again what law is it he would be in violation of?
Well he could never be convicted if he was charged with patriotism.
That’s a good start but then I need to know what others he has committed. Since he has had 10 more Months of criminal activity since that list was compiled.
As Caliph he is taking us well beyond one war. Sedition, treason and traitor
As President he has lied to the American people for HIS Libyan war as he had advance knowledge and is party to that conspiracy which will ultimately put the United States at risk and directly in harms way
Combined one and two is seditious, treasonous and traitorous behavior in violation of his oath.
How long until he unilaterally fires nukes at Israel?
Not really; that's getting far too removed from the incident.
Prosecuting Obama for that would be akin to prosecuting a driving-instructor for giving the qualification-test for a driver's license to someone who later killed another in a DUI incident.
The violation of a treaty by an agency he is responsible for is, however, valid.
Impeach now ping. Please let me know privately to be on or off.
I’d think his felony trading presidential appointments for political gain should be on it, as well as his racially-determined application of justice, non-compliance with the laws he’s sworn to uphold, seemingly intentional destruction of America’s Gulf oil industry while awarding business to Brazil’s, and now ‘kinetic military action’ without even the pretense of Constitutional consultation with Congress.
Add me to IMPEACH NOW PING
IMHO, prior to any impeachment hearings, his Constitutional qualification for occupancy of the office needs to be established. Impeachment is the prescribed remedy for removing somebody legitimately holding the office. I’m not sure O is entitled to that.
“Add me to IMPEACH NOW PING”
You’re on it. Trent Franks was the only Congressman publicly mentioning impeachment (before the Democrats started mentioning it related to his Libyan adventure). And Gingrich mentioned it, of course. So to do the most with this thread, and with the impeachment ping list, once we have something to coordinate, we should have a coordinated lobbying of our representatives, at the very least.
Put me on your list. I will be doing what I can to get the word and truth out about his crimes to all who need to know.
Ignoring valid court orders such as the one ruling ObamaCare unconstitutional on its face and then ignoring the ruling overturning the drilling moratorium and subsequent contempt citation from that judge.
I agree the questions about his eligibility to even be in the impeachable office to begin with are important. This has come up before - impeaching him for everything he’s done there doesn’t at all endorse or establish any eligibility he has to be there. Any and all fraud involved in getting there could certainly be added to the list. I hope it is and that he’s called to answer questions on it publicly. This seems to me to be one of the best ways to do that.
Not sure how to reply to the entire list, but this shouldn’t definitely be added to the list: http://www.publicintegrity.org/articles/entry/3091/ Most of the media has ignored this story. If a Republican president exercised this kind of croneyism and enrichment of campaign donors, he’d be flailed alive by Dems and the media.
SHOULD definitely be added to the list I meant.
50 Impeachable Crimes and Counting [Aug 2010]
From the article. [I would like to see this list vetted by a Constitutional attorney]:
Original List of 25 Impeachable Offences
1. Convicted felon and Chicago real estate developer Tony Rezkos purchase of land adjacent to Obamas house in Hyde Park, IL. In 2006, Rezko sold a 10 foot strip of his property to Obama for $104,500, rendering the remainder of Rezkos $625,000 investment too small to be developed and, for all intents and purposes, worthless.
2. The provision of Obama campaign donor lists to ACORN in 2007 and 2008, more complete than the ones he gave to the FEC. ACORN used the lists to raise money for Obamas election from donors who had already maxed out their legally allowable contributions.
3. Widespread voter fraud including voter intimidation, ballot stuffing, falsified documents, and threats of violence against Hillary Clinton supporters committed by the Obama campaign and ACORN during the 2008 Democrat primary election. For more information see my CFP article How Obama Used an Army of Thugs to Steal the 2008 Democratic Party Nomination.
4. Obamas refusal to release his long form birth certificate which would show conclusively that he is a dual citizen and therefore not constitutionally eligible to serve as President. Obamas college records, which have also not been released, would also contain information regarding his dual citizenship status.
5. Protecting union interests over those of GM and Chrysler bond holders during bankruptcy proceedings, forcing investors to accept millions of dollars in losses in direct violation of bankruptcy laws, money to which they were legally entitled.
6. Preferential treatment given to minority and women owned car dealerships by Obama administration officials as part of the auto industry bailout program and the forced closing of a disproportionate number of dealerships located in rural areas that did not vote for Obama.
7. Unsubstantiated firing of Corporation for National and Community Service Inspector General Gerald Walpin for exposing Sacramento Mayor and Obama supporter Kevin Johnsons misuse of an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant.
8. Purchase of Congressional support for the passage of Obamas healthcare bill including the Cornhusker Kickback, Louisiana Purchase and having the Department of Interior increase water allocations to the Central Valley of California to secure the votes of Democrat Reps. Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa.
9. Lying to the American people by promising they could keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to, when in reality tens of millions will be forced out of their current plans.
10. Attempted bribery of Rep. Joe Sestak with job offers to get him to drop out of the Senate primary race against Sen. Arlen Specter.
11. Directing the EPA to unilaterally set carbon emission standards, thus bypassing Congress which opposes Obamas energy reform bill. For more information see my CFP article Forget Cap and Trade: EPA Regulation of CO2 Emissions Will Begin in 10 Months.
12. The Obama administrations statement that a panel of experts had agreed with their plan for a 6 month Gulf Coast drilling moratorium, when in actuality none of them had supported the measure.
13. Bullying BP to set up a $20 billion slush fund to compensate Gulf Coast businesses and residents affected by the oil spill, to be administered by an Obama political appointee without any judicial or congressional oversight.
14. Implementing a third oil-drilling moratorium after the first two were thrown out of court, creating a de facto Gulf Coast offshore drilling ban in opposition to two judges rulings.
15. Establishment of a commission to investigate the Gulf Coast oil spill that contains not one oil industry expert and whose transparent purpose is to push a partisan political agenda rather than investigate the cause of the disaster.
16. Obamas policy of intentionally not securing our nations borders, in opposition to Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution which calls for the President to protect states from foreign invasion, in an attempt to blackmail Republican support for comprehensive immigration reform. In essence, Obama is holding border states and residents politically hostage during a time they are being overrun by a narco-paramilitary invasion.
17. Department of Justice illegal race based policies regarding voter fraud as exposed by former Justice attorney J. Christian Adams. This includes the dropping of voter intimidation charges against 2 Black Panthers brandishing weapons in front of a voting location in Philadelphia and the stated intention by political appointees to ignore voter crimes committed by African Americans, Latinos and other minorities.
18. Department of Justice purposefully allowing some states to continue their disenfranchisement of military personnel serving overseas in direct opposition to the 2009 Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act, which was established in response to the more than 17,000 military votes that were not counted in the 2008 election because ballots had arrived after the deadline.
19. Recess appointment of Donald Berwick as head of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services without even a token attempt to put him through the Congressional nomination process, signaling that Congresss constitutional obligation to vet presidential appointees means nothing to Obama. The same can be said of the 30+ Obama administration czars.
20. Spending $23 million of taxpayer money through the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) to support a constitutional referendum in Kenya in spite of the Siljander Amendment, which makes it illegal for the U.S. to lobby for abortion in other countries. The Kenyan referendum was partially written by Planned Parenthood and is designed to legalize abortion in that nation.
21. The participation of the Obama administration in the firing of Sherry Sherrod from the USDA without due process because of publicized out of context remarks she made at a NAACP meeting in March 2010.
22. The White House sham investigation of BPs involvement in the release of the mass murdering Lockerbie bomber from prison. The Obama administration not only knew beforehand of the Scottish governments plan to set Abdel Baset al-Megrahi free on compassionate grounds, they even sent a letter to Scottish authorities stating their preference for his remaining in Scotland over his transfer to a Libyan prison.
23. The canceling of 77 properly filed oil field development contracts approved by the Bush administration by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, preventing the extraction of up to 3 trillion gallons of oil buried under Colorado, Utah, Wyoming and North Dakota, more than enough to end our dependence on foreign oil and supply the U.S. with its energy needs for hundreds of years at current consumption rates.
24. Investigations by the Department of Homeland Security to determine the political affiliation of people making Freedom of Information Act requests and the subsequent delay and even altogether ignoring of requests made by Republican affiliated individuals.
25. The hardest to prosecute in court, but worst crime of all that Obama has perpetrated against the American people is the economic tyranny his socialist policies have wrecked upon our nation. While Obama has been living the life of a king including frequent 5 star vacations, dozens of concerts at the White House and endless rounds of golf, all paid for by taxpayer moneythe increased transportation and security costs alone are in the millions of dollarshe has called for the rest of us to endure economic sacrifice. The annual trillion dollar deficits and borrowing of 41 cents of every dollar of federal spending by Obama is leading to unsustainable and potentially catastrophic national debt.
25 More Impeachable Crimes
1. Obamas term as Board Chair of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge in the mid-1990s where he and his colleague, unrepentant terrorist William Ayers, misused over $300 million in private donations meant to improve the education of minorities. Instead of spending the money on traditional learning programs, Obama and Ayers directed the funds to local community activists who wasted it on trying to radicalize the students. An official review of the program found that it was a complete and utter failure.
2. As an Illinois State Senator, Obama directed tens of millions in state money to slumlords Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko meant to provide for housing for low income, minority tenants in return for political donations. Due to shoddy construction and nonexistent maintenance, the majority of the units, after less than 10 years of use, have been rendered uninhabitable.
3. Michelle Obamas politically connected $316,000 VP of Community Affairs job at University of Chicago Hospitals while her husband was serving as US Senator. She was responsible for the design of an illegal patient dumping scheme that prevents local African Americans from using the emergency room at one of the nations finest hospitals and instead redirects them to community healthcare centers where they often receive substandard and inadequate treatment. The high paying position was eliminated soon after Mrs. Obamas departure from the university.
4. Millions in illegal contributions accepted by the Obama campaign during his presidential run. Credit card filters designed to screen out foreign money and domestic donors who had maxed out their legally allowable limits, as required by US law, were intentionally switched off.
5. Secretary of State Hillary Clintons ongoing effort to create international small arms accords that will subvert the Second Amendment rights of US citizens.
6. The Russian-American START treaty signed by Obama in April 2010 that has no chance of making it through Congress unless passed during the lame duck session. Not only does the treaty hamstring US missile defense development and make it difficult to modernize our rapidly aging nuclear weapons arsenal, it represents unilateral disarmament by the US in return for nothing more than Russian good will.
7. Moving control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department directly into the White House where it is managed by Chief of Staff Rham Emmanuel.
8. Providing de facto amnesty to illegal immigrants by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Director John Morton, who has prohibited ICE officers from enforcing US immigration laws outside the institutional setting. The ICE union has subsequently taken the unprecedented step of voting no confidence in Mortons leadership.
9. Attorney General Erik Holders failure to sue sanctuary cities for violating US immigration law, while at the same time proceeding with a lawsuit against the State of Arizona for enforcing US immigration law
10. Failure by Obama to treat the takeover of sovereign land in Arizona by the Mexican drug cartel as an Act of War.
11. Refusal by National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Administrator David L. Strickland to release results from an internal investigation into the Toyota sudden acceleration problem that contains findings favorable to the foreign automaker.
12. Ongoing efforts by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski to gain control over the internet in opposition to a judges ruling and Congresss will, by reclassifying internet companies as telecommunication providers thus making them subject to FCC regulation.
13. Obama and his environmentalist allies preventing US industries from taking advantage of our rich natural resources including oil, coal, uranium and timber.
14. Obamas month long stint as UN Security Council Chair in 2009, the first ever by a sitting U.S. President. Not only did this action give credibility to an international organization ruled by tyrants, it also called into question potential dual loyalties by our President.
15. The Obama National Security Strategy released in May that allows for the targeted assassination of US citizens including homegrown terrorists without due process. It has also been described by the Kremlin, which knows quite a lot about these kinds of things, as a new law put forth by President Obama capable of seeing up to 500,000 American citizens jailed for the crime of opposing their government.
16. Obama executive order signed in Dec. 2009 that allows Interpol to operate in US territory with impunity and without oversight by Congress, the courts, FBI or local law enforcement.
17. Deployment of 1,200 National Guard troops to border states where they will not, under any circumstances, be used to stop the flow of illegal aliens or drug traffickers.
18. A foreign policy that can be best described as the turning away of our allies, in particular Great Britain, Israel, Honduras, Poland, Columbia, and Taiwan, and the embracement of our enemies.
19. The State Department using $23 million in taxpayer money to help transform Kenya into a constitutionally communist nation where the freedom of speech is limited and private property rights are subservient to social justice. In addition, the recently adopted Kenyan constitution allows for the practice of Sharia Law in some regions, ensuring women will not be guaranteed basic human rights.
20. Obamas refusal to hold press conferences and answer difficult questions as expected of a US President. Never in the modern age has there been a President so unwilling to answer to the American people for his actions. Considering the publics growing anger towards his progressive policies, it is doubtful Obama will ever hold another press conference again.
21. The $26 billion bailout of the teachers unions that Obama recently signed into law. Not only was the money taken from food stamp programs for poor Americans in order to fund Democrat special interests, a portion will be skimmed off the top as union dues and funneled to Democrat political campaigns this fall.
22. Obamas involvement with Governor Rod Blagojevichs attempt to sell his old Illinois Senate seat. Even if Obama didnt try to purchase the position for his chosen replacement, slumlord Valerie Jarrett, at the very least he had to know the seat was for sale.
23. Department of Interior Secretary Ken Salazars plans to take control of millions of acres of public and private land in Western states by designating them national monuments. These efforts are being carried out in secret and without input from Congress, state and local officials and current land owners.
24. Obamas use of taxpayer money to pay for Democrat propaganda including $15 million for The American Reinvestment and Recovery Act road signs and $18 million for the perpetually misleading recovery.gov website.
25. The lasting damage Obama has done to the Jewish people. In his less than two years in office, there has been an outpouring of hatred towards the Jews the likes of which I thought I would never live to see. From Helen Thomas telling the Jews to get the hell out of Palestine to heavily armed, terrorist flotillas destined for the Gaza Strip described as peaceful by the western press. From throwing stones at little old ladies leaving synagogue in Sweden to the thousands of Jewish families fleeing Muslim persecution in France, a sea change in world public opinion against the Jewish people has been accomplished during Obamas term. Because of his refusal to speak out against virulent anti-Semitism being pushed by left-wing politicians and Islamists around the world, the harm to the Jewish people will surely outlive his presidency and could have terrible, unforeseen consequences.
Ignoring a Federal Judge’s contempt order in the Gulf; Inciting the unions to riot in WI; Allowing a foreign leader of a failed Narco State(Felipe Calderon) to stand up in the Congress and blame America for his corrupt government; failure to secure the Mexican border and protect US ranchers from drug cartels.
Added. Good. Getting a solid list together is where action on this had gotten to. Once we do, let’s coordinate getting it to our representatives, and keeping on them to represent us, and proceed.
Such lists have been circulating on the internet. There are presently 50-100 offenses, some political and several perhaps rising to impeachment level.
All of the latter would require the cooperation of various federal agencies under the control of the O admin (think here of the stalling, resistance and outright obstruction of the Clinton Dept of Justice). Any of the offenses would require a good amount of time for case preparation, perhaps longer than the time remaining in this term. And then there would be the socialist controlled Senate who would view the issues as political in nature “not rising to the level”, etc.
If the current Congress does not have the political testosterone to simply ask HI for birth documents, which could provide a slam-dunk case for removal, what basis is there for believing it would undertake a more difficult process?
I think as a matter of historical record, the U.S. has been screwed by politicians at the highest level who refused to honor their oaths of office. Earlier Americans would have certainly marked that as a turning point.
Frog, I would love to have the websites for those lists.
ONY: Hasn’t it been determined that the House can impeach for whatever reason it likes? But it would help to have the lists. No need to be concerned about showing our hand—it’s all out there apparently. And it wouldn’t hurt to have constitutional lawyers vetting the proposals but probably isn’t necessary.
I would like to add: Setting up the Council of Governors, which is an alternative government to Congress “in case of emergency.” They have already met at least three times. New York, New Jesey, and Puerto Rico would all be under the governor of Puerto Rico, just for one cute example.
Our only hope is a return to sanity in the 2012 election but with a war chest like 0-Nada's ($1B) it will be tough sledding.
Fortunately, I'll just bet there are several FReepers with armored toboggans.
Obama has proven he can govern all by himself. Congress wont pass Cap-and-Trade? No matter, He will just have the EPA handle that through regulation no need for legislation. States wont pass Gay marriage pffft. Obama will choose not to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act. Prosecute voter intimidation by the New Black Panther Party? No, make it not a crime the victims were not his people. An appellate judge rules ObamaCare unconstitutional yawn, who cares?
We no longer even need Congress to declare war. Unlike Bush, Obama did not consult Congress before committing American blood and treasure to Libya. This violated both the Constitution and the 1973 War Powers Act. He allowed the United Nations to use us like some dull-witted thug to What? We dont even know what Obama plans to do in Libya; bring democracy no, oust an evil, maniacal dictator no, ensure his picks for the Final Four maybe. We just dont know.
This is the tipping point. If We the People allow this blatant disregard of our laws then we might as well send the Congress - and with them the judicial branch - home, shut down the offices and sell the buildings. Obama becomes the first American Caesar. Freedom, so dearly bought, will be lost to the Ides of March Madness.
Well, you caught me with my notes in disarray. And, naturally, with different authors there will be redundancies within the lists.
Here is a dump, you may have to Dogpile names and titles but you will find them. Some by attornies are most helpful.:
Liz Blaine NewsRealBlog
Heritage Foundation Morning Bell
Read more: Sestak White House scandal called ‘impeachable offense’ http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=158617#ixzz1FxnmueiF
Canada Free Press
By Fred Dardick Tuesday, August 17, 2010
article How Obama Used an Army of Thugs to Steal the 2008 Democratic Party Nomination.
Raymond L. Richman, J.D., Ph.D., is a member of the Illinois Bar and has a Ph.D. in economics from the University of Chicago.
A sitting Congressman has endorsed the call to impeach President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder. Rep. Trent Franks, R-AZ,
Maureen Martin is a legal affairs fellow at the Heartland Institute.
“I don’t see how we could impeach without forever being saddled with the racist label.”
It was the implicit, sometimes explicit, label for anyone not supporting him in 2008; it will be both implicit and explicitly applied to anyone not wanting him reelected in 2012, as it’s applied liberally now to anyone who questions assertions of his ‘greatness’. Since it’s going to be the label no matter what, we might as well do what’s right, right now. His combination of incompetence and malevolence certainly recommends this, and it’s the option for exactly this kind of situation, a counterpart to legislative recall. We should make full use of it, and we should do it now. What are people here going to be saying about it should there not be regime change in 2012?
“Our only hope is a return to sanity in the 2012 election but with a war chest like 0-Nada’s ($1B) it will be tough sledding.”
Sanity around an election?
No chance that the Senate impeaches him no matter what. There is no crime big enough. He could nuke England, France and Norway for taking back his Nobel Peace Prize and they would not vote to impeach.
Seriously, I think the chances of armed rebellion are far better than the chance of impeachment.
There ain't enough Viagra in the world to give our current Congress sufficient "backbone" to do anything.
Does anyone out there think that they will?
Reasonable questions, but it becomes unavoidably clear what’s going on should any of those departments contemptuously foot-drag or otherwise obfuscate.
The Senate is not guaranteed, but with Democrats now even broaching the topic, there is no time like the present. Both houses, like most legislatures, unfortunately or not, are consensus-driven. Building consensus is possible, especially if we’re coordinated and consistent, and as this becomes more and more publicly unavoidable. They all know, or should, that they are there representing us. So let’s remind them, again.
“Earlier Americans would have certainly marked that as a turning point.” I mark this as a turning point; others here do to. Avoiding the issue or deferring it would, I think, dishonor the country they left to us. Even if it takes longer than the rest of his term, can you imagine someone trying to run for reelection while being impeached and the grievances were daily becoming a matter of public record?
While I agree with your view of the Senate, what could it possibly use as a rationale for allowing a foreign citizen to remain in office?
That question puts resolving the BC issue at the head of my list. Gives the term “quick and easy” real meaning.
I want to thank you for the list of places to check. I am hot on the trail of working on a usable list for Freepers who care.
He doesn’t have any...
Because you cannot impeach an illegitimate president.
You can arrest him for fraud and treason though.
Plenty of those to list.
“Two chances, Slim and Fat. Hey, Slim just left town!
Seriously, I think the chances of armed rebellion are far better than the chance of impeachment.
There ain’t enough Viagra in the world to give our current Congress sufficient “backbone” to do anything.
Does anyone out there think that they will?”
Clever presentation. Why try anything, really? I’ll leave the armed rebellion discussion to someone else. We still have legal means. I can’t force you to want to use them, but if you really think armed rebellion is more likely, I think that’s the extent of what I can say to you in discussion of this. I’m one person who thinks this is possible, even if it takes work. Anyone else?
Well let’s see... there was the Gerald Walpin firing. There is the Gun Walker scandal as well as offering Joe Sestak a bribe not to challenge Spector. There is also unequal application of voting laws in regards to the new black panthers thuggery.
And don’t even get me started on how this guy has trampled states rights, that list could go on forever.
You can impeach the current office holder, whether he’s there legitimately or illegitimately. Lead the way on it if you disagree, and I’ll follow and support your efforts. I’ll be working on this with whomever’s interested and you’re invited to support it.
“No chance that the Senate impeaches him no matter what. There is no crime big enough. He could nuke England, France and Norway for taking back his Nobel Peace Prize and they would not vote to impeach.”
This is just defeatism, unless you’ve missed the calls from leftists to impeach him when he deviated from their belief in what he should and should not be doing.