Skip to comments.Five ideas Obama considered but utlimately rejected for tonights speech (vanity)
Posted on 09/08/2011 9:42:53 AM PDT by Scythian
In an effort to ease the mind of the 14 million unemployed Obama and his staff came up with various ways to distract the American public, these were the top 5 that were rejected:
1) Order the NFL to continually pan the cheerleaders between plays (like they did back in the 70' and 80's)
2) Order the creation of "LOST 2" (Jack realizes he must go back to the island as John Locke never really died, it was all a ploy to get them to leave the island).
3) Order "Cash for Clunkers 2" (Americans with wives over 50 get to trade them in for younger islamic wives trying to escape the hell they're trapped in)
4) Order the TV Show "Wipeout" to be re-tooled (Only Tea Party members can play and the courses are almost always fatal)
5) Double Karl Roves blood money to have him really ratchet up the inside mischief ...
Just wait until you hear the ones he chose !
. . . tee-hee . . . titter . . . snicker . . . giggle . . .
No. 1 just tells me how long it’s been since I watched an NFL game. I can’t believe they no longer do that.
The guy couldhave generated millions of jobs and won reelection, if the only thing he announced was the repeal of Obamacare.