Skip to comments.NEW ANN COULTER BOOK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON! June 6, 2006 CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!
Posted on 09/17/2005 4:01:53 PM PDT by KenKong77
Finally! A new book by Ann! No details yet, but June 6, 2006 cannot arrive sooner. I would post a picture of Ann, but I'm new here and don't know how. Will someone (1)tell me how, and (2) post the picture where Ann's at the firing range in the meantime. Thanks and here's to Ann!
I can hardly wait! Of course I need to keep the dictionary handy because thanks to Ann's books my vocabulary has increased.
Get your head shaved, grab your FReeper uniform, and go here:
I'll always want to bump Ann.
I know, she's really smart. I wonder what the book's about, though. What possible topics can she cover? Whatever it is, it'll be great, as usual.
I'm partial to Ann's "plinking can's" picture.
I'm hoping she can use some of the advance money to buy a sandwhich or two before the book's photo shoot.
OK, here's the Reader's Digest version...
1. Go to PhotoBucket and register for a free account http://www.photobucket.com/
2. When you're in your album, under Add Pictures, there is a place to click if the photo you want to place is somewhere on the internet, or there is a Browse button if the picture is somewhere on your own computer.
3. Hit the Submit button to upload the picture to your PhotoBucket account, and look at it. There are 3 boxes under the picture with coding in them. Pick the middle one (the one that starts with "img", highlight it and copy it (edit-->copy)
4. Come over here to FreeRepublic, open your reply window, and paste it in (edit-->paste)
5. Preview it (remember, preview is our friend) Voila - it should appear like magic!
From her college days...
I shudder to think what a "Freeper Uniform" looks like.
I forgot about that. I guess we really do have a uniform. I wonder what the marketing potential is for such an outfit?
Two of my favorite anti-communists...:)
She could publish her grocery list I would probably find it sexy. ;)
whats the ann coulter quote about 'if you have a discussion with liberals and you don't leave them sputtering with rage,your doing it wrong'?
WOW. What a great pic. Anyone whose read Treason knows Ann considers McCarthy a crucial figure in history, and a hero, and I agree with her.
Roger that. "Slander" and "Treason" were very good books. HOw to talk to a liberal really sucked. It was a quickie cut and paste job of her old columns designed to make a quick buck off her current celebrity.