Skip to comments.Undated Document: Change Chemical, Nuclear, And Missiles Sites for Fear of Western Attack
Posted on 04/25/2006 12:56:52 PM PDT by jveritas
This document ISGZ-2004-007589 is an undated Top Secret and Immediate memo sent by the Director of Iraqi Intelligence to the Military Industrialization Commission asking warning them about potential military attacks by the West against Nuclear, Chemical, and Long Range Missile Sites and he asked them to do what they can to hide these targets in order to prevent the air strikes from succeeding in hitting the targets . What is also interesting in this document that the Iraqi Intelligence Service obtained the information from a Double Agent who was given the information of the attack targets by Western Intelligence Services and was asked to spy on their behalf to monitor these targets.
Beginning of the translation
In the Name of God the Most Merciful The Most Compassionate
The Republic of Iraq
The Presidency of the Republic
The Intelligence Service
Top Secret and Immediate
To: The Military Industrialization Commission
We learned from one of our sources working overseas that the Western Intelligence Services are working on gathering information on some military and scientific targets in the country, and the mentioned source provided us with a map of the target that he was assigned to collect the information about when he was in the country, we will list for you below in order to know these interests and also maneuver to change the places of these targets according to the capability to prevent the opportunity for the enemies and make their plans unsuccessful and according to what follows:
1. These Services showed him a map of the Nuclear Sites in the country and our source noticed that the majority of these sites fall near of the Mosel area and the Tigris River and some of it in the limits of the City of Baghdad.
2. Another map shown on it the Chemical Sites and most of it fall in thr suburbs of Baghdad in the North of City and its South, knowing that the indicated sites in North Baghdad are more than in its South and indicated on it some of the sites in the city of Mosul.
3. The third map shown on it the locations of the Long Range Missiles.
4. A photo captured by Satellites for the area of Baji where it was clarified on it the vineyards that fall in the triangle of Karkuk-Mosul road after the gate of Baghdad and that in these vineyards are hidden important missiles and military equipments. And they asked him to go to the area and observe of it was well protected by military sectors and if there are helicopters in the area.
5. There is in the areas of AL Mahaweel and Jabla hidden Missiles and in large quantities.
6. There is a storage for Chemical Materials in the area of Al Mahmoodia.
7. There is near the Baghdad-Fallujah road and near the control of Fallujah a non operating Cement factory used to store Chemical Materials. Observe if there is protection for the factory.
8. Missiles were hidden in the triangle near the Presidential Palace and near Saddam International Airport.
9. There is a laboratory to test missiles in the AL Amerya area,
10. There is a secret airport dedicated for emergency hidden in it (65) Missiles.
11. Chemical Materials from the assembly of AL Qaaqaa and hide in the industry school in Al Mussayeb and in the Agriculture school in Al Youssifiya and other particular schools in AL Mahmoodia
12. The area of Al Taji (Al Tarmia Triangle)
13. The area of AL Sarsar ( Al Sarsar Mount) North West the mountain slope (Touristic area)
14. Missiles were hidden in the Biji Refinery.
Please review with regards
The Director of the Intelligence Service.
End of translation
PS: Freeper Faeroe sent me an e-mail stating that he was also working on translating the same document, so great thanks to him for working in the translations.
Here you go.
WOW! Another great piece of work...we are indebted to you.
Excellent translation ping!
Thanks once again. Some of the areas mentioned I am familiar with from maps as well as reading things on these sites years back. My nephew was in al Mahmudiya with the 2/2 Marine battalion, in 2004. He spent time in some of the mentioned towns south and west of the capital. Lot of manufacturing/warehousing buildings south of the capital. Lots of places to hide stuff as well as produce bio/chemical stuff for weapons.
Your patriotic work is most appreciated!
The frustrating thing about this document that it has no date! Although I compared the handwriting of this memo to another another memo dated in April/21/1998 and that also was written by the Director of the Iraqi Intelligence and the handwriting is "identical". I do not know who was the Director of Intelligence in 1998 and when he was appointed to that position. May be some great freepers researchers can find out about this.
May be :) Can you imagine if it was Scott Ritter! I doubt it very much but you never know.
Thank you very much SE Mom, I am just doing my little duty.
Thanks you! bttt
Of course you know this has to be wrong.
Moi Kerry and Mary McTraitor/CIA maggot have told us that Saddam and Iraq had no nuclear sites, chemical sites and other WMD sites.
This is a powerful document.
I do not think Scott Ritter, but what about Senator Rockefeller? He went to the middle east 4 months before the war started and spoke with Assad the leader of Syria.
We now believe the WMD's were moved before the war to Syria. Could Rockefeller be the one they are talking about?
Thanks for the ping.
This may be jveritas's more important translation at this time.
The link below takes us to jveritas's home page where he has listed all of his translations so far.
TITLE OF THREAD
Release/Translation of Classified PreWar Docs ping. If you want to be added or removed to the ping list, please Freepmail me.
Please add the keyword prewardocs to any articles pertaining to this subject.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.