Skip to comments.
Remember Freedom of the Press Everyone here can start there own New Paper
Posted on 11/08/2009 7:03:17 AM PST by jroneil
This is an idea to take back America and the press
- Set of a web site with news items that are not copy written material but sharable.
- Have pages on this site that are easily printable with a laser printer
- Print a copy or copies may be double side (create instructions for this)
- Bring it to staple print a couple hundred pages(or print them yourself)
- Hand them out on street corners for free Hand them out on Sunday in front of churches
- Wake up AMERICA! there are still many people who do not use the Internet and don't watch FOX
- Also need things of interest for college age and High school kids thing that they can read quick have multiple edtions
- ALSO MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IN SPANISH There also have to be issue that are important to them
- Get people to help have them do the same thing in different areas
- Maybe one of the internet News organizational or bloggers will give an article or to to add to the flyer
- This can also be used to support candidates
- This is meant to be low budget but grassroot and done by many people
This is how the first American Revolution started with the written word. It is great that conservative Americans see the threat but WE NEED ALL AMERICANS TO SEE THE THREAT TO OUR COUNTRY
IF this is done right we could see REAL CHANGE The organizations are now in place to make this Happen The Tea Party movement the Can you hears us Now the 9/12's etc
I hate to bring this up but I must in order for this to work we need to bring America back to its Judeo/Christian spiritual roots which our county was founded on other wise we will continue to fail
Maybe it is too late but this is an idea we have gotten peoples attention now we need to change peoples minds
TOPICS: Your Opinion/Questions
posted on 11/08/2009 7:03:17 AM PST
I just hope that if they do start a newSpaper, they can use "there" and "their" (and perhaps even "they're) properly.
posted on 11/08/2009 7:11:48 AM PST
(Half Honkey.....ALL Donkey! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA! Mmm, Mmmm, Mmmmm!)
To, two, too.
How about killing off the news outlets we pay for first? Look at what NPR is saying about Hasan
posted on 11/08/2009 7:14:55 AM PST
("Blazing Saddles" explains it all.....)
That’s why you have editors never your proof you own work you never make mistakes!
posted on 11/08/2009 7:21:52 AM PST
(2010 is all that matter now!)
Good idea but unfortunately I am only functionaly literate on the computer. I could, however, print, fold and distribute. :-)
That will never happen this government will pay bail them out first
posted on 11/08/2009 7:25:13 AM PST
(2010 is all that matter now!)
1st step is for all to cancel subscriptions to existing papers. We need to destroy them.
posted on 11/08/2009 7:28:32 AM PST
by my small voice
(A biased media and an uneducated public is the biggest threat to our democracy)
That's a rather strong indication that not everyone should start their own newspaper. :)
posted on 11/08/2009 7:31:00 AM PST
posted on 11/08/2009 8:16:21 AM PST
("He's quite mad, you know." - Sean Connery to Honor Blackman in "Goldfinger".)
step two throw away all useless capital letters and those fussy little dots at end of sentences to because they just get in way of understanding
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson