Skip to comments.Tea Party: Beware of the Imposters!
Posted on 04/03/2010 9:28:39 PM PDT by GVnana
Just received the following email alert regarding the Tax Day Tea Party for Sacramento, CA.:
Many of us have been getting disturbing emails and phone calls regarding the counter protests or "crashers" we are expecting on the day of our event. This did happen last year as well so plan for it. It's much better to be prepared than surprised.
Here are some suggestions for our event and "crashers":
1. We will introduce ourselves to the local police on that day as the permit holder. We have already spoken with Officer Troy on many occasions and he knows us and is aware of these possibilities.
The best way to handle these people is to report them to the law enforcement who is there and ask that they be removed by the police since Tea Party Patriots hold the permit for the event. Don't attempt to deal with "crashers" yourself, they are looking to incite people and get it on video.
2. We will have 200 from our group doing security (Crowd Observation) for the event. We have many retired military or police persons who have volunteered for this duty. Have the phone number for the police handy (and your cell phone) and call if you see anything happening. We will have people scanning the crowd for trouble makers who will also let our attendees know of the possibility of infiltrators so they too will be on the look out and make sure they know not to deal with these people but to have them removed if they are being unruly.
3. Have pre-made signs that say THESE PEOPLE ARE INFILTRATORS! with a big arrow and when they cause a ruckus have people stand by them with the sign. This will usually make them go away as it ruins their reason for being there.
4. If any of you have video cameras, please bring them and take video of our event so we will have eyes all over the event. If anyone tires to talk about our event in a negative way you will have a visual diary of the event. Remember they are out to say we are all racists, and wing nuts! They are also out to prove that we are violent.
Whatever you do - DO NOT give them anything that will confirm what they are trying to say about us. Exercise self control and remember your higher calling. We never want to lower ourselves to be on their level.
This will be OUR event and we will do it with dignity, since that is our nature.
Tea Party Patriot National Coordinator
They will have SEIU thugs. This will not be your usual yelling grey haired hippy leftists.
Make sure you have video cam and a direct quick line to the police.Defend yourself if physiclly attacked with a weapon. Try to avoid it and sucker your attacker in long enough for the police to take them.
Take a camera bump!
Be ready to video.
Offensive signs, spitting, shouting slurs, etc. will by infiltrators will be the next tactic used by the left to marginalize the moderate Tea Party movement. Tea Party is middle of the road soccer moms small business owners Sunday school teachers and yet the left is intent on discrediting the movement through tactics like this.
One more thing. Be sure to try to identify anyone who uses racial slurs. Video tape them, follow them to their car to get their license number. The leftists that infiltrate the Tea Parties must be exposed.
Agreed, The TP is winning the middle ground of America, and its driven the left around the bend to see us uncowed by Obama and his “grandiose plans.”
We are suposed to tremble when”The One” walks the earth?
Eff them all.We outclass and out think these little socialist prigs by a country mile.
Keep in mind also after the militia incident that popped up last week there will likely be FBI agents at these events posing as protestors. They were there in the 60s at the Vietnam rallies doing the same thing. Think the leftists in charge have forgotten that?
These drunks were there in the front row trying to stir things up and ended up being escorted away by State Troopers for their own good.
I had my camera with me that morning and took pictures and some video in case something happened. Nothing came of it other than some unpleasant verbal exchanges but I posted their pictures and my account here: Prevoious FR post, Comment #9
Take a camera with everyone and don't be afraid to "get in their face" with it
close-up pictures only, try not to actually hit them with it :)
The impostors will be vile, we don't want to let them harm our image, so as a result:
In order to not be viewed as hate mongering racist freaks, we will not appear to be angry.
Well, we are angry. Don't let these Alinsyites game you into appearing nice. Be pissed, stay pissed, and calmly dispose of the impostors as you see fit. When one of them freaks out, act as your gut tells you. You may want to call the cops. You may want to videotape. You may want to ask your neighbor to call the cops, tell the guy behind you to roll video, and grab the "impostor" by the balls and drag him to where the cops can deal with him more easily.
I got up right next to the faces, without look at them, and pointed at them and started LAUGHING, RIDICULING, SMILING, in a loud voice drowning THEM out, saying things like "what a joke!" "That's funny, you gotta be kidding" , "Oh realllly??? har har har! Tell us another one!", deep loud belly laughs, and continuing to make fun of them. Made fun of every single thing that came out of their mouth. The departing crowd at first look confused as they could not figure it out. Staring at the scumbags, then at me, and back at the scumbags, and then back at me, confused looking. When this protest started, they initially had been met with angry, red conservative faces, almost all of them to a person, a few, mostly the women, looking down and just shaking their heads. But after about two minutes of this ridicule and not directly attacking (directly trying to counter or threaten), these leftists' chants got weaker and weaker and less assured, they looked TOTALLY puzzled at me, their faces became somewhat noticebly upset (and they had been smiling ear to ear when they earlier had been getting precisely the response they wanted from the crowd which was middle fingers, thumbs down, jeering, and some possibly jockeying to assault them), and they eventually furled up their offensive signs and left with heads down and nervous, forced grins, when the rest of the crowd started LAUGHING at them, too. They were laughed right out into the parking lot.
This was about 15 years ago. There are tactics that work to disarm these types. I like the "infiltrator" sign as well, with the arrow. Brilliant.
Most Democrats don’t have balls, what else can we drag them by.
Just sayin. People should know this and be aware of this.
I agree with some of your tactics, but not all.
We know exactly what they want.
So, lets not give it to them.
Peaceful protest is your right. Do not let these lies deter you...trust me, the lies will just keep coming. But the more people who come to the protest...the more who will learn that all these lies are manufactured by a corrupt few.
But not as clever as us, nor do they have Christ the Lord.
Fortunately, we can outwit them. Part of that is by being ready when they throw at us what they will invariably scheme to throw at us--while CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, NPR, NYT, WAPO, AP, Christian Science Monitor, LAT, NPR, etc. all wait with baited breath. They probably have the news story template dummied up already; they just need to fill in the names of the interlocutors and location of the situation that "came down" to show how "ugly" this "mean spirited" public dissent against "government" had become and that the time has come to shut it down.
Knowing doctrinare, tactical Marxist-Leninists schooled in Alinksky and worse, BELIEVE ME they would go so far as to send one of their useful, expendible, low level patsy idiots, into a crowd to get seriously injured, ....or even worse, such as on the way back to his car by an irate, armed tea party type not officially connected with the movement. BINGO! You have a NATIONAL INCIDENT, the mainstream media Reichstag Fires the thing to death, Obama appears on National TV to decry this violence from "The Right" (when it was a set up all along and they just sacrificed one of their expendable Marxists), and then you will hear the jackboots and talk of Fairness Doctrine and prohibition of public gatherings for the sake of "Safety" and "National Dialogue". The more they engineer this into a Black vs. White kind of thing, that will only just be the icing on the cake. They know there is plenty of latent White Guilt going around in this country to shut down debate and get people to Self-Censor, the best form of Censorship.
To me this is what they are engineering. Why take the bait?
Be alert. Be prepared. Don't get blindsided.
They already tried this with the so-contrived and phony Congressmen In Locked Armed March Across Independence Avenue in D.C. to go to the Obamacare vote in the House, even though they would have normally used the Capitol Hill underground walkway to go over and cast their votes. They were clearly hoping for a confrontation, and then to Reichstag Fire it to death with 24/7 Media Complicity. IMHO, they have not abandoned this strategy and it may be even worse, folks. That is why you get these intelligence reports of them try to show up and provocate at Tea Party functions such as in Sacramento and probably also in D.C. on 15 April.
We’re going to the Tea Party Express III rally in Rocket City USA (Huntsville AL) later this afternoon. It will be me, husband and our two kids age 16 and 12. I hope there won’t be any trouble.
Two nitwits with a video camera looking for "racists" were carrying a racist sign (provocative, eh?). They were singled-out by the MC and I think the cops escorted them off also. (BTW these same guys posted a video to YouTube about the racist Tea Party in Sacramento, showing only white people. Somehow they neglected the very large contingent of Latino farm workers who attended the party in protest over the federal water shutoff in the Central Valley.)
SEIU had given advance word of a counter-demonstration so people were a little tense at first. But they only managed to muster about 5 guys in purple shirts and they stayed a good 100 yeards away from us.
Seems the capital is a good location for large demonstrations. It's teeming with cops and cameras.
I have never heard of any difficulties at a Tea Party Express rally. I wouldn’t let any of this stop you, and yes I would definitely bring the children. It will be one of the proudest days of their lives.
If you think they are the enemy take pictures of them over and over. They will expose themselves during the picture taking. They will be easy to spot. Their signs will be stupid or they will be printed by a printer.
As Tea Party activists and demonstrators, becoming more organized, visible, and “troublesome” to the current administration and Congress, we are naturally going to be vulnerable to a coordinated smear campaign orchestrated by supporters of Obama and the Democrats, and facilitated by the media. We need to think strategically, and then implement a set of tactics based on that.
On the strategic side, here are a few thoughts:
1) The mainstream media will run with anything negative, regardless of the actual evidence or responsibility. They should be called out publicly and visibly for their errors. We should use every available channel of alternate media to empahsize our non-violent intentions and racial-neutral positions.
2) We should take measures to identify individuals locally who are antagonistic to our cause, so that their presence at events is known. A database, accesible to organizers, could be maintained legally for this purpose.
3) It’s been said before, but keeping sufficient video and pictoral records of the events and actions to deflect criticism and charges of racial bias and violence, and is imperative to support 1 and 2 above.
4) The movement should not fear public gatherings, demonstrations and protests, but should become more mobile and fast reacting. This should allow trusted members in a network to gather quickly in sufficient numbers, with little time for opposition to react.
5) It goes without saying, but leaders and organizers should insure that events are always to be arranged with peaceful, non-violent intentions; that any type of weapon is discouraged; that members should never take any violent action if contronted by opposition, and should in fact avoid even verbal confrontation with anyone except those who are the target of the protest, such as an elected official. To this end, events should always have a small group of people whose purpose is to diffuse any confrontations that get out-of-line.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.