Skip to comments.The dead infant and the birth-certificate mystery
Posted on 05/17/2011 7:27:18 PM PDT by Hotlanta Mike
click here to read article
I included you because the other guy was replying to you. I didn’t mean that you were advocating kowtowing to the MSM.
IMO if this gets big enough and out there enough even the disgusting slime MSM will have to cover it.
One other thing the WND piece failed to mention which would give a little more credence for their using the Sunahara BC. The Registrar on the Obama longform is different than the one on the Nordykes, though they were supposedly born at the same hospital - Kapi’olani. The Registrar on the Obama longform is the same Registrar that signed the Coats BC. Coats was born at Wahiawa General Hospital, the same hospital where Sunahara was born
“I agree, but I still dont see a stranger questioning any women of the loss of something so precious. Be it a year or 70 years, it is heartless.
I would never do it and I have low regard to anyone who would.”
My son died when he was only eight days old. It has been twenty years for me. And I would be ENRAGED that ANYONE would use my sons death to justify a crime. It might sound good to not want to “leave the poor mother alone”, but if she is any kind of mother, she is MAD.
OR she was paid off, or a Dem, or both.
Would YOU like it if someone USED YOUR CHILDS death to lie to the American people?
MAYBE...the mother didn’t know about it?
“What sort of low lifes would put down fellow FReepers who have taken risks for the good of our country?”
Around here we call them “Birthers”.
It sounds like they tried to contact her about the certificate recently.
She may not have known about it before, but after the contact she would know about it now.
As least, that is how I read it.
HELLO EVERYONE !!!
Just calm down and go read the P&E article & mine. The problem is that WND & Corsi didn’t even fricken ask us or really READ our stuff closely.
The Researcher (Interrogator)was very respectful when she met the Sunahara family. She treated the occasion carefully, and with appropriate respect. We have pursued this cautiously and though the proper and legal channels, but to no avail.
We would NEVER have done some of the things that people have suggested we try - even though it was fifty years ago, it WAS a family tragedy, and we felt that, and respected it.
The only reason that we released the research is because it had begun being leaked - and was fixing to turn into a damn with hunt. We wanted that to stop.
The only way to stop it was with the simple, sad truth.
She is not “anonymous” (Researcher), I know her, as do many. She adopted this nic for this “job” because she has a family to consider.
We have ABSOLUTE proof of the encounter with the family. We choose to respect them. There is your story.
If I understand this correctly.....the dead baby’s BC # is alleged to have the same # that Barack Obama has...is that correct?
so all that needs to happen is to get the BC of this child....and check the # ?
Of course that may be more difficult than it seems if the mother doesnt want to cooperate.
Maybe Trump dropped out BECAUSE of what his experts found out?..and might be more than just a phoney birth certificate.
Can you provide links to the articles?
Under the circumstances, would you? Butterzillion has it right IMO. Nothing less than a forensic investigation of the HDOH logs will suffice.
Thanks for providing this information.
You and butterdezillion have provided through your blogs and posts on FR very convincing information.
Again, Thank You
BTW, The Interrogator/Researcher did ask the mother if she happened to have the birth or death certificate.
Another biggie might be what happened to the records in 2006. I think it was on the other post tonight where it talks about the death records going digital in 2006 or after and Virginia somehow disappeared from the record. Maybe it the VA records. Anyway, wasn’t it 2006 when the factcheck bc was stamped? Coincidence?
Thanks a bunch
I thought the stuff you put up from Bill Ayers is very important
It made my hair stand on end..... and I have no doubt that is how he thinks
The Obots gotten to the Sunahara family???
I wish that World Net Daily would have asked the dead girl's 83 year old mother the following questions that bother me. Of course, I would hope that World Net daily would be very gentle with the 83 year old mother when it asked the following questions:
1. What was the name of the hospital where you had your baby? If not Kapiolani, was your daughter ever a patient at Kapiolani in Aug. 1961?
2. Dr. Sinclair: What was the name of the doctor who delivered your baby? Was he the doctor who you visited regularly during your pregnancy, that is, was he your family doctor? Was his name Dr. Sinclair? If not Dr. Sinclair, then what was your family doctor's name?
3. What time was your baby born on Aug. 4, 1961? ( I would like to compare that time to the time that Obama was born, if Dr. Sinclair delivered both babies.)
4. OBAMA'S MOTHER'S SIGNATURE on Obama's long form birth certificate makes me feel very uncomfortable for these reasons:
a. I believe that most us---when we see a space on a document where we are to write our names--- try to make sure that we write small enough to fit our name into the space available.
b. But on Obama's long form birth certificate, it looks like the person who wrote "Ann Dunham Obama" wrote the name too big for the space and, as an afterthought, wrote "Stanley" in parenthesis in the left hand corner of the space. To me, it was bizarre to see "Stanley" written above the main body of the signature, but it was even more bizarre to see "Stanley" in parenthesis.
c. "Stanley" not only looks like an afterthought to me, it looks like it was very clumsily written. And why in the world would Obama's mother put "Stanley" in parentheses? It makes "Stanley" appear as if it is not really part of the name written in the main part of the space.
d. To me, when I see a statement or a word in parenthesis on a piece of paper, I feel that the writer is telling me that what is in parenthesis is not as important as what is written OUTSIDE the parenthesis. (For instance, this sentence is in parenthesis, and even if said that I have concrete evidence that Obama was born in Chicago, the parenthesis around this statement makes it appear as if it is not as important as what is outside the parenthesis.)
5. Some posters suggested that Obama's mother may have gone by her middle name of "Ann" most of her life instead of her first name "Stanley", and that is why she wrote "Stanley" in parenthesis AFTER she had already written "Ann Dunham Obama". and after she realized that she did not leave enough space to write "Stanley".
6. But I saw a picture of Obams'a mother on the internet that she signed for a friend. Obama's mother signed "Stanley."
7. My point is this: It looks to me that Obama's mother often, and maybe all the time, signed her name "Stanley" and not just "Ann."
8. If we could find examples of Obama's signature before and around 1961, we might be able to find out if she always used "Ann" instead of using "Stanley" when she signed papers like high school papers or legal papers like a Social Security application. (Yes, I have seen Obama's mother's Social Security application on the internet, and the signature looks similar to the signature on Obama's long form birth certificate except for the obvious way "Stanley" is given prominence on the Social Security application and it is NOT written in parenthesis.)
9. Again, I wish World Net Daily could ask the little girl's mother if Dr. Sinclair delivered her baby on Aug. 4, 1961; if the little girl or the mother was a patient at Kapiolani Hospital around Aug. 4, 1961, and if the mother remembers the name of her family doctor at the time.
KAPIOLANI HOSPITAL AND ITS OFFICIALS ARE THE 800 LB. GORILLA IN THE ROOM.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.