Skip to comments.Teacher in North St. Paul admits trying to turn disabled student into prostitute
Posted on 11/27/2011 6:46:11 PM PST by WOBBLY BOB
A substitute teacher for a special-education school in North St. Paul has admitted to trying to sway a student to engage in prostitution.
Tameshia Leeann Allen-Hodges, 23, of Oakdale was accused of bringing a 21-year-old female student with developmental disabilities to her home, where she took photos of the student in lingerie and suggested she perform sex acts for money.
The photos were posted online with the student's contact information.
The student told police she received multiple calls and said at least one man came to Allen-Hodges' apartment, though the student said she did not engage in any physical contact with him, according to a criminal complaint.
Police searched Allen-Hodges' cellphone and found seven photos of the scantily clad student dated April 22. Allen-Hodges admitted she posted them online, the complaint said.
Allen-Hodges was charged in Washington County District Court with inducing an individual to engage in prostitution and sex trafficking, both felonies.
She pleaded guilty to the prostitution charge Wednesday. She will be sentenced March 7.
(Excerpt) Read more at twincities.com ...
Animals don’t do these things to one another.
Reads like more than just suggesting a mildly retarded adult student to be a prostitute. That would be unseemly but not illegal. The teacher wanted to be her pimp! (But, neither one would be in the 1% (vis a vis OWS).)
The teacher/student (position of authority) thing makes it more criminal.
That would be unseemly but not illegal.... I mean the talk, assuming it also suggested the student were to go somewhere the prostitution itself would be legal, i.e. Nevada.
It’s still very much a what the hell moment. I don’t know what the student’s legal age was believed to be. That is abusive of the teacher, morally if not legally.
Are there female pimps? Sounds like this teacher had big plans to be one. That poor student needs a good wholesome adult figure in her life. I hope she gets one who will not take advantage of her.
Yes, it really stinks. This was a state “teecher” and when the state is going to hell so will its employees. It’s the devil, I agree.
Yes. They are commonly called "Madams."
publik skoolz haz lew standoords
She put the students contact info on the web as a prostitute
It is disgusting how low our morals have sunk and how important one's sex life has become. I am sick of hearing these things, sick of knowing if someone prefers to have a same-sex partner; and sick of adults who have no control and abuse children (homo an heterosexual adults alike).
No wonder America's productivity and intellectual status has slipped. Thousands are just too focused on having orgasms rather than doing things that stimulate their brains or doing something worthwhile.
Teacher violated her position of public trust as well, she has authority over the student and abused it.
that’s why they need unions.
Tameshia is an amoral slut and so she is socially qualified with the tolerance for any education position in the US.
Obama’s job program.
No, they just hunt and eat each other.
Just when you think things can’t be more disgusting, this.
Truth to tell, the woman probably isn’t even ashamed of what she did.
Makes my stomach turn.
Just being good liberals
No question about it, I agree. Disgusting to the hilt, peripheral questions quite aside.
Reason 10,224 why we home school.
I could quite easily see how this teacher thought in a twisted way she was doing her pupil good.
But it’s about as seemly a “redemption” as in the musical “Gypsy Rose Lee” where the emotionally abused girl grows up to be a strip teaser. Any of you folks ever see that one? Believe it or not my high school did that as a musical in the mid seventies... and this was in a rather prudish Southern community. No I didn’t have any input into that decision, but I wasn’t a Christian yet. I blush to say I was the piano player for the strip teaser in the play! (Of course they didn’t really strip in the play. But still.)
In some cases, even their own.
I blush to say I was the piano player for the strip teaser in the play!
.. but again, I also remember the very touching piece “Little Lamb” where the girl, before she was brought up into strip teasing, sang to a lamb (we had a real one) about how she did not know how old she was on her birthday, because her abusive, bossy show biz mother, Rose, kept telling her it was number 5 year after year. (I was asked to play piano for that one too because the band was unable to cope with the key it was scored in.) And it all flew right over my head, how they could look at such damage being done (even in a drama) and not care. I’m weeping to think of it. Nobody got the point.
Nobody got the point.
Not even me.
Think about it.
Do you really want to patronize a unionized prostitute?
Between the work rules and the stupid seniority system you'll end up diddling some 60 y.o. named Edith while paying for the required police detail to direct traffic outside your place of sin. No thanks.
Give me the free market please.
Like they do it in the Philippines. Thank you very much.
That's all we need to know.
Ghetto name. It’s part of how they keep them on the figurative plantation.
Occupational therapy...you’re doing it wrong.
Home made names are a sure sign there are risk factors present!
Resume and picture at http://belgiumstuds.blogspot.com/2011/11/north-st-paul-teacher-guilty-in.html
4160 Gershwin Ave North #320
Oakdale, Mn 55128
Objective: Self motivated and dependable customer service representative seeking a position in a fast paced environment.
Summary: Strong interpersonal skills are evident in the ability to interface with others at all levels. I can adept in computerized environments. Thorough understanding of client services within fast paced environments. I am a strong professional with the skills and talents necessary to resolve difficulties while maintaining positive relations.
Centerplate Saint Paul, Mn
· Answered questions from and provided information to customers about merchandise for sale.
· Aided customers in locating merchandise.
· Obtained merchandise from stockroom when merchandise was not found on floor.
· Arranged stock on shelves and racks in sales area.
· Kept merchandise in order.
· Marked and ticketed merchandise.
· Inventoried stock.
· Successfully handled the register.
· Successfully handled the money.
· Executed daily operations of cleaning, stocking, handling money and overall customer service.
Sears Roebuck and Co. Maplewood, Mn
Cashier 11/2005- 12/2005
· Sold womans apparel such as coats, dresses, lingerie, and accessories.
· Utilized knowledge of fabrics, style and prices.
· Promoted apparel, using samples and emphasized saleable features.
· Executed daily operations of operating the cash register, handling money, cleaning, stocking, and taking out the trash.
· Executed daily operations of assisting customers with credit card payments, offering Sears credit cards and assisting co workers when store was short staffed.
Sportsmans Guide Saint Paul, Mn
Call Center Rep.
· Sold products to business and industrial establishments and individuals for manufacturer and distributor at sales office, store, showroom and customers place of business.
· Quoted prices and credit terms and prepared sales contracts for orders obtained.
· Executed daily operations of answering phones and taking orders from customers out of catalog.
· Talked with customers by phone.
· Offered add-ons.
· Assisted customers with items.
· Used credit card numbers for orders.
Agape High School
Saint Paul, MN
Diploma June 2007
· Maintained a 3.0 grade point average.
· Graduated in the upper 10% of my class.
· M.E.P. program.
· Tc-Hops, a program for young mothers and children.
· Work well in a high pressure environment.
· Well-organized and efficient.
· Skilled with computer systems and software.
· Skilled at encouraging others and developing rapport.
· Self-starting, goal-oriented strategist whose confidence, perseverance and vision promote success.
· Self-motivated and assertive.
· Quickly learn procedures and methods.
· Pleasant speaking voice.
· Professional demeanor.
· Honest and friendly with outstanding communication skills.
· Fluent in Spanish.
· Enjoy working with people.
· Dependable and reliable.
· Demonstrated record of high performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, budgets and quality work.
· Demonstrated effective leadership skills.
· Great accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work well in team environments.
· Dedicated and meticulous.
· Creative writing skills.
· Computer literate and can quickly learn new software.
· Committed to assisting others.
· Cheerful personality.
· Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently.
· Able to work independently, under pressure, follow directions and to work with others toward a team goal.
References: Available upon request
WELCOME TO FREE REPUBLIC’S MINNESOTA PING LIST!
148 MEMBERS AND GROWING...!
FREEPMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ON OR OFF THIS LIST!
It’s an overarching meme.
Today the morphed names chiefly live as ghetto names with, as you said, an Afro slant. Meanwhile we now know the southern redneck thing as Billy-Bob, Cindy-Sue, and the like.
The socially redeeming feature of the resulting movie is that it made me fall in love with Natalie Wood.
Add to that, can moonlight as a madam?!?
I don’t even know the movie version, and how it compares with the stage drama. This kind of thing virtually needs a stage to be authentic, because most of it is about stagecraft anyhow.
“Thank a teacher.”
I’d say in this case spank a teacher, except that might be misconscrewed.
That’s what I thought Centerplate Concessions was.
It does not appear to me that someone with no more than a high school diploma can be a substitute teacher in Minnesota.
“Don’t see where it hurts anything.”
Except the children with names like “Pornisha”,”Symphony” and (I actually heard this over the intercom shopping one day)...”Lasagne”....Lasagne was told she had a call.
That reminds me of the names of Scarlett O’Hara’s sisters in “Gone With The Wind”! If you’ve seen the movie or read the book, Scarlett’s sisters have combined names like that. One of them was Suellen and the other was Carreen. (sp?) Suellen was “Susanne-Eleanor” and Carreen was “Caroline-Irene”. This explanation was explained in the book, but not in the film. Their father was an Irish immigrant, the mother was born in USA, but was of a French family from Louisianna!
A woman who waited on me in a department store was named Latrina.
Agape High School — a school for pregant and teen mothers.
isn’t “Agape” Latin for “love”?