Skip to comments.Muslim Antichrist? Idea stirs hornet's nest
Posted on 07/24/2012 10:59:04 AM PDT by Perseverando
Popular Turk personality fires back, says Christians teamed with Satan
A WND authors bold claim that the biblical Antichrist will be Islamic has rankled one of the Mideasts most dynamic personalities, prompting the creator of a TV show reportedly seen by millions to fire back that its not Muslims, but Christians who are on the side of the Antichrist and Satan.
Adnan Oktar, who writes Islamic creationist books under the pen name Harun Yahya, is reported by Reuters to be one of the most widely distributed authors in the Muslim world, with a publishing empire that boasts over 250 books in 52 languages. Israels Arutz Sheva reports his TV program seen by millions in the Middle East.
But Oktar a white-suit clad personality who surrounds himself with glamorous women and opulence is often accused of leading a sex-tainted cult in which some followers believe the author is actually Islams long-awaited savior, or Mahdi.
Apparently, Oktar is none too pleased with biblical research linking the Mahdi to the Antichrist.
Oktar devoted a television program recently to blasting Joel Richardson, author of the New York Times best-selling The Islamic Antichrist: The Shocking Truth About the Real Nature of the Beast and Mideast Beast: The Scriptural Case for an Islamic Antichrist, for drawing parallels between the rise of Islam in Turkey and the rise of the Antichrist.
Evangelical author Joel Richardson, quoting the prophecies of the Gospels,
says that Turkey will become a power in the last days, Oktar said, according to a translation of the show. This Joel
is sitting in the lap of the Antichrist and he is not aware of it. The proponents of the Antichrist see the system of the Mahdi as the system of the Antichrist.
Seeing the Antichrist as the Mahdi and
(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...
Well, anyone who will not take the “mark of the beast” during the great tribulation will be beheaded. Sounds pretty muslim to me!
I started thinking about this a couple of years ago. What if the “false religion” of the Beast is not some perverted Christianity at all but, rather, is Islam.
Even Hal Lyndsey missed that back in the day.
Not saying it is, but it is an interesting thought.
Wait a minute . . . I thought the Anti-Christ was supposed to be a Syrian Jew?
The Koran is a perverted version of the Bible. So that part fits.
—The Koran is a perverted version of the Bible. —
Not to pick nits, but that is not how I see it. I see it as an extrabiblical work of fiction and “wisdom”. It’s not that long of a read and is all over the internet. You should read it. But it’s like reading a Chilton’s manual from cover to cover, with no pictures.
The Koran is a lame book that is dangerous in that people believe it is from a god. It is sick and twisted, and comes from a sick and twisted warrior. He was not a carpenter.
Don’t think it will be a Muslim. The Antichrist will have the personal charm and integrity to be able to fool the people of the world into believing that he is a deity.
And, he will sign a peace treaty with the Jews.
If a Muslim were to sign a peace treaty with the Jews, he would not be able to guide and pressure the Muslims into
accomplishing his will. The Muslims would rebel against him.
Muslims do not have a monolithic religious structure—note the vast differences and anger between the Sunnis and Shiites. It is not difficult to see angry Muslims rebelling against another Muslim.
A simple comparison of the life of Christ and the life of Mohammed.
Jesus said that the Thief (that is Satan, the enemy of your soul), comes to steal and to kill and to destroy.
That’s exactly what Mohammed did. Steal, kill, and destroy. His followers continue to do so to this very day.
Mohammed was a pirate, a polygamist, a pedophile, an adulterer, a rapist, a mass murderer, a torturer, an executioner, a slave owner, a slave trader, a liar, a truce-breaker, a Jew-hater, a genocidal savage, and an unspeakably cruel tyrant.
Jesus never married, never stole, never lied, never killed, taught that you should love them that hate you, bless them that curse you, be kind one to another, to do unto others as you would have them do to you. Jesus took upon himself the sins of the World and paid the penalty of death so that we could have eternal life with Him.
Which one is the true Prophet of God?
It’s a no-brainer for any rational person.
Youtube “Islam and the 7 year Tribulation”. Tell your friends to take a look too, it’s well worth the 20 minutes.
***Well, anyone who will not take the mark of the beast during the great tribulation will be beheaded. Sounds pretty muslim to me!***
I noticed something many years ago, devout moslems recognize each other by the callus on the forehead formed when they pound their head on the pavement five times a day.
Could this be the mark of the beast?
*** Its not that long of a read and is all over the internet. You should read it.***
I’ve tried several times but the koran is like the book of mormon. After a few verses..
“My head grew heavy and my eyes grew dim. I had to stop for the night.”
By definition Islam is AntiChrist and Moslems are anti-christians.
Hey Muslims, stay out of OUR religion! Since you do not believe in the divinity of Christ, you are explicitly against the supreme doctrine of all Christians. Christ means the Savior in Greek. YOUR savior is Muhammad. Christians do not recognize him as anything.
If what I say wasn’t true, then can I build a Christian church in Saudia Arabia? No? Why not? Becauser Moslems do not beliweve in the divinity of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, the Redeemer, the true CHRIST. That makes you ANTI-Christ and anti-Christian.
I highly recommend getting and reading the book(s) - however, if you want a free online early version, it is here:
from my link:
A Summary Of Comparisons Between The Islamic And Biblical Narrative Of The End-Times
So in summary we conclude this section with a final review of the many startling similarities that exist between the biblical narrative of the last-days and the Islamic narrative of the same period.
· Bible: The Antichrist is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will that emerge in the last-days.
· Islam: The Mahdi is an unparalleled political, military and religious leader that will emerge in the last-days.
· Bible: the False Prophet is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days who will support the Antichrist.
· Islam: the Muslim Jesus is a secondary prominent figure that will emerge in the last-days to support the Mahdi.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet together will have a powerful army that will do great damage to the earth in an effort to subdue every nation and dominate the World.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will have a powerful army that will attempt to control every nation of the earth and dominate the World.
· Bible: The False Prophet is described essentially as a dragon in lambs clothing.
· Islam: The Muslim Jesus literally comes bearing the name of the one that the world knows as The Lamb of God: Jesus Christ. Yet the Muslim Jesus comes to murder all those who do not submit to Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet establish a New World Order.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus establish a New World Order.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet institute new laws for the whole earth.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus institute Islamic law all over the earth.
· Bible: The Antichrist is said to change the times.
· Islam: It is quite certain that if the Mahdi established Islam all over the earth, he would discontinue the use of Saturday and Sunday as the weekend or days of rest but rather Friday, the holy day of Islam. Also, he would most certainly eliminate the Gregorian calendar (A.D.), and replace it with the Islamic calendar (A. H.) as is used in every Islamic country.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will both be powerful religious leaders who will attempt to institute a universal world religion.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will institute Islam as the only religion in the earth.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will execute anyone who does not submit to their world religion.
· Islam: Likewise, the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will execute anyone who does not submit to Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will specifically use beheading as the primary means of execution for non-conformists.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will use the Islamic practice of beheading for executions.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will have a specific agenda to kill as many Jews as possible.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will kill as many Jews as is possible until only a few are left hiding behind rocks and trees.
· Bible: The Antichrist and the False Prophet will attack to conquer and seize Jerusalem.
· Islam: The Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus will attack to re-conquer and seize Jerusalem for Islam.
· Bible: The Antichrist will set himself up in the Jewish temple as his seat of authority.
· Islam: The Mahdi will establish the Islamic Caliphate from Jerusalem.
· Bible: The False Prophet is said to do many miracles to deceive as many as possible into supporting the Antichrist.
· Islam: The Mahdi himself is said to control the weather and the crops. His face is said to glow. We can also assume that since Jesus is viewed as having been empowered by Allah to work miracles when he was here on earth the first time, he will most likely be expected to continue to do so when he returns.
· Bible: The Antichrist is described as riding on a white horse in the Book of Revelation
· Islam: The Mahdi is described as riding on a white horse (ironically from the same verse).
· Bible: The Antichrist is said to make a peace treaty with Israel for seven years.
· Islam: The Mahdi is said to make a peace treaty through a Jew (specifically a Levite) for exactly seven years.
· Bible: Jesus the Jewish Messiah will return to defend the Jews in Israel from a military attack from a vast coalition of nations led by the Antichrist and the False Prophet.
· Islam: The Dajjal, the Islamic Antichrist will gain a great Jewish following and claim to be Jesus Christ and fight against the Mahdi and the Muslim Jesus.
· Bible: The antichrist spirit specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
· Islam: Islam doctrinally and spiritually specifically denies the most unique and central doctrines of Christianity, namely the trinity, the incarnation and the substitutionary death of Jesus on the cross.
· Bible: The primary warning of Jesus and the Apostle Paul was to warn Christians of the abundance of deceit and deception in the last-days.
· Islam: Islam is perhaps the only religion in the earth that practices deceit as one of its tools to assist its own ascendancy. It actually has a specific doctrine which allows and even calls for deception to be used to achieve its desired end.
· Bible: The specific nations pictured in the Bible as being part of the final empire of the Antichrist are all Islamic nations.
· Islam: All Muslims are commanded to give their allegiance to The Mahdi as the final Caliph and Imam (leader) of Islam.
· Bible: From the Bible and History we learn that the final Antichrist empire will be a revived version of the Empire that succeeds the Roman Empire
· Islam: The Empire that succeeded the Roman/Byzantine Empire was the Islamic Ottoman Empire
· Bible: When Antichrist emerges, there will already be some form of system in place that will be poised to receive him as a Savior and to give allegiance to him.
· Islam is already the second largest religion and will at present growth rates become the largest religion within a few decades. Islam is awaiting the coming of the Mahdi with a universal anticipation.
There's one thing, however, that is attributed to the "antichrist" that Mashiach will never do: claim to be G-d or "higher than" G-d. In fact when it comes to this one thing the one who best fits the description of the "antichrist" is the Nazarene himself, with his claim to be G-d (chas vechalilah!) and his followers claiming that his name is the "name above all other names" including the Shem HaMeforash (the Explicit Name of G-d) Itself. I have often wondered at the irony of chrstians warning against a future tyrant who will claim to be G-d when they already worship such a person.
Another telltale sign is the brown stained nose from lining up on their rugs to sniff each others ass five times a day.
( Is it any wonder they are so angry all the time?)