Skip to comments.4 killed, 13 others wounded across Chicago
Posted on 08/25/2012 6:57:27 AM PDT by ConservativeStatement
Four males - 17, 30, and 34 and a man in his 20s - were killed and at least 5 others wounded in a three-hour stretch Friday night in shootings on the city's South Side. At least 12 people survived shootings between 4:15 p.m. Friday and early Saturday morning.
(Excerpt) Read more at chicagotribune.com ...
Silver lining is that these were likely gang bangers. And they’re not an endangered species despite their penchant for killing each other.
Gaza on Lake Michigan.
Call me odd...but I’ve begun to look forward to these “Chicago Numbers Reports” each morning.
It’s like watching a balloon being overfilled with water, waiting for that split-second release...
I’m wondering, if 0baMao had a son, I bet one or more of these victims would have looked like him.
He’s probably preparing a statement on the violence in his hometown now... yea.
He helped screw up a city and state and now the country.
Were they all eating at Chicago’s only Chick Fil A restaurant? Or were they just enjoying Rahm’s Chicago values life style?
They need gun control laws in Chicago and perhaps a gun buy back program amd midnight basketball and put Democrats officials in charge of the place....Oh nevermind, they already got all that.
Reading the carnage report every Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning from the Chicago Tribune is like reading the NFL box office scores... Not a good analogy but you know what I mean.
Me too..... I just wish they would include the season total with each report and list the standings of the gangs involved.
That’s nothing compared to what Obama will do with all of us, if he gets re-selected again.
Hi-thanks for posting. I don’t know how get an email to Jim....so I hope he reads this.
Jim, if you are reading, can you please make a little section that will track and tally the number of violent deaths reported in Chicago, New York and LA?
It is open warfare between the gangs in Chicago. Not a word from the lamestream media. If the word gets out it would hurt tourism.
I think “ChiCongo” sums it up well.
By the way, where’s Obama on all this? Too busy with another game of golf to get involved? It’s only his “hometown”.
Guess no honkies did the killing, otherwise it would be all over the NYT / CNN / WashPo, with Je$$e, Al, etc....
Gee, I wonder why?
The problem of course is that some percentage of those killed or shot are innocent bystanders.
My solution is to develop a gun give-away program, with the aim of properly arming as many upstanding citizens as possible in high-crime neighborhoods.
Here’s how my program would work:
Anybody between the ages of 30 and 70 could receive a free handgun if they met the following criteria:
1. No criminal or other disqualifying record (no misdemeanors, felonies, mental commitment, restraining orders, or even arrest record, etc.)
2. A good employment history. (Current welfare benefits are not an automatic disqualifier, after all, we’re most likely dealing with some of the folks who’ve been hardest hit by the economic programs of The Great Destroyer.)
3. Commits to a required, free course of firearms training, including passing both written and practical tests. Course provides training, as well as inherently demonstrates the necessary fitness to graduate, both physical and mental.
4. Commits to free monthly refresher course with the issued firearm. (Failure to attend without valid excuse causes automatic firearms revocation. Regardless of attendance, the firearm still needs to be examined monthly, otherwise automatic revocation.
5. MUST report lost or stolen firearm the day such is discovered.
6. Must safely store loaded firearm at all times when not in use, usually ininstant-access handgun safe. No one else is allowed use or possession of said firearm.
In return the City shall:
1. Loan without charge to said program graduate: one handgun, one conceal-carry license, one conceal carry holster, suitable ammunition, instant-access handgun safe, and provide free training and refresher courses.
2. Prevent the names, addresses, and all other personal information of said graduates from being made public or even being made available to anybody outside of those who administer the program.
3. Provide liability insurance for those in the program.
” including passing both written and practical tests.”
Chicagos Shootings Didnt Happen In a Movie Theater, But Its Still the Worlds Deadliest City
“you’re doing a helluva job, Rahmie”