Skip to comments.LARRY ELDER SHOW - DFU will be on to talk about Broaddrick and Estrich (330 or so Pacific)
Posted on 09/05/2012 12:21:50 PM PDT by doug from upland
LISTEN ONLINE TO KABC 790 IN LOS ANGELES
Larry reached me through FreeRepublic (thanks, Kristinn). I've been in studio with him before, but since I am not an A list guest, he no longer had my number. LOL
He wanted to discuss Susan Estrich. I had tried to arrange a face to face meeting with Susan and Juanita Broaddrick. Juanita, a rape survivor like Susan, was not pleased that Estrich was essentially calling her a liar about Clinton raping her. Susan, of course, refused. She sent a very simple email back - not interested.
Susan did not like it when I went to a speaking event at the Claremont Colleges and confronted her. She didn't want to discuss it and took the next question.
How about Gloria Allred? I tried to get Gloria to intervene on Juanita's behalf. Not interested.
Juanita wants to speak with Estrich
Estrich says no
Please ping me with any Southern California related articles. Thank you!
If you want on or off this ping list, please FReepmail me.
Confronting Susan in Claremont, CA
Katherine Prudhomme at NY protest
Juanita open letter to Hillary
Kathleen and Juanita at Clinton Lie-brary
Having been so publicly charged with rape by Juanita Broderick, and never having denied or refuted the charge, I presume Bill Clinton is actually guilty of rape.
If it weren’t true, he could sue for libel (or is it slander?) But since he hasn’t, one can draw a reasonable conclusion that:
CLINTON IS A RAPIST!
Have to be away from computer and phone during your interview. I'll connect to the podcast later this evening or tomorrow.
My pleasure. Thanks for all you do to keep getting the truth about the Clintons out there.
And isn’t it curious how uncurious the news media have always been concerning this incident? What can we take away from this? Women are expendable. Correction: women who speak against a liberal man are expendable. Not only to the DNC, but also to the liberal media, the celebrity culture, the universities, and all liberal bastions.
Give’em heck, Doug!
Very cool. I didn’t know or I would have listened. Seriously, I was listening to Clinton on my way home on Fox News station on xM, and I could not get Clinton as full on serial rapist out of my head. I saw Kathleen Willey’s dead cat, his hand shoving hers to his “package” in the Oval Office, Katherine Prudhomme’s ripped tights and bitten lip, the girl he raped when he got thrown out of Oxford, yet the left still gives him a pass.
Being against abortion is anti-woman. Yet forcing your penis on them, if you are liberal, is fine and dandy. Even if it kills the girl.
When the Lakers won three in a row, Pat Riley got a copyright for “Threepeat.” I suggested that Clinton copyright WAR ON WOMEN since he is the war on women.
Trying to remember what we discussed in the 10 minutes.
- Willey dead cat, slashed tires, and jogger showing her photos of her kids and saying “don’t you get it?”
- we are living Alice in Wonderland
- when Norma Rogers returned to the room, she found Juanita in shock, lip bloodied and swollen, and clothing ripped....no one else had been in that room other than Clinton
- Larry mentioned “put some ice on that”
- I used to do battle with Estrich when she had a weekend show in L.A.....twice she did an hour on why her callers hate Doug from Upland (Larry loved that)
- impeachment was not about sex; it was about perjury, suborning perjury, hiding evidence, and intimidating witnesses
- we discussed Lisa Myers totally believing Juanita; Larry said that interview hurt her career
- showed my film HILLARY! UNCENSORED at George Washington University — private investigator came up to me afterwards and said he was with the firm that intimidated Willey....he left because he wanted nothing to do with it
I had so much more to say but not enough time.
Gloria has taken on Cosby. But she refused to take on Clinton.
Black rapist Cosby is systematically being destroyed. Why not white rapist Clinton along with his war on women wife?
let’s bring this back
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.