Skip to comments.5 Reasons Hillary Clinton Isn't Fit To Be President (Only 5?)
Posted on 05/21/2016 4:44:54 AM PDT by Kaslin
Only a living, breathing Hindenburg disaster like Hillary Clinton could make a 74-year-old socialist like Bernie Sanders seem like a fresh and charismatic new face. All over America, people are looking at the ancient wife of Bill Clinton and wondering how out of 320 million people, the Democrats could have possibly picked her as their nominee. This is a woman who is simply not fit to be President of the United States. Why?
1) Shes responsible for Benghazi. There have been endless Benghazi investigations and if you believe the mainstream media, youd think nothing came out of them.However, we did learn that over 600 requests were made for more security. In the end, four men died and Ambassador Chris Stevens body was dragged through the street because Hillary Clinton never acted to safeguard their lives. Since when do we reward government officials with a promotion after their negligence has gotten people killed?
2) She hasnt accomplished anything. Sean Hannity has a bit on his radio show where he challenges liberal callers to name Hillarys three greatest accomplishments. Listening to them hem and haw while they try to come up with anything is hilarious. What her fans dont want to admit is that despite her mediocre tenure in the Senate and as secretary of state, her real accomplishments are being married to Bill Clinton and being female. Take those two non-accomplishments away from her and she wouldnt be in the top 1,000 people considered to be president.
3) Shes a liars liar. Merely calling Hillary Clinton a liar makes her sound too much like an ordinary politician. To the contrary, Hillary is what a lying liar who spent all her days working at the lie factory on a lying machine would sound like. She lies about the big stuff, the little stuff and everything in-between. This is a woman who falsely claimed that she landed under sniper fire in Bosnia. A roughly equivalent lie turned Brian Williams into a running joke, but theres so much more with Hillary. After Benghazi, she told the American people that a video was responsible when she was privately telling people it was a terrorist attack. She claimed that she came out of the White House dead broke and in debt. She said she applied for the Marines in 1975 and was turned down. She claimed she was named after the explorer Sir Edmund Hillary who became famous when she was six years old. You can go on and on with the list. Yes, nobody expects politicians to be as scrupulously honest as pastors, but how can you vote for someone whos so dishonest you cant ever take anything she says at face value?
4) She belongs in jail. In America, no one is supposed to be above the law. Not you, not me, not the president of the United States. Yet, if Hillary Clinton doesnt go jail over having classified emails sent to her private server, it will be purely for political reasons. She knew what she was doing was highly illegal from day one. Not only are there people in jail for doing less than she has, any normal person with a government security clearance who did what she did would EXPECT to go to jail if he were caught. How can anyone be okay with voting for someone to be President who would be in jail if she werent married to a former president and running for office herself?
5) She is utterly corrupt. Back when Bill Clinton was in the White House, Hillary received $100,000 in bribes in return for putting $1,000 into the cattle futures market. The odds that Hillary did that honestly have been computed at 1 in 31 trillion. That was small potatoes compared to the deals Bill and Hillary appear to have cut with foreign governments. Enormous sums went directly into Bills pockets for doing speeches or to the scammy Clinton Foundation and next thing you know, the State Department was doing favors for those shady deep pocketed donors.
Under Clinton's leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation, according to an IBTimes analysis of State Department and foundation data. That figure -- derived from the three full fiscal years of Clintons term as Secretary of State (from October 2010 to September 2012) -- represented nearly double the value of American arms sales made to the those countries and approved by the State Department during the same period of President George W. Bushs second term.
The Clinton-led State Department also authorized $151 billion of separate Pentagon-brokered deals for 16 of the countries that donated to the Clinton Foundation, resulting in a 143 percent increase in completed sales to those nations over the same time frame during the Bush administration. These extra sales were part of a broad increase in American military exports that accompanied Obamas arrival in the White House. The 143 percent increase in U.S. arms sales to Clinton Foundation donors compares to an 80 percent increase in such sales to all countries over the same time period.
American defense contractors also donated to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state and in some cases made personal payments to Bill Clinton for speaking engagements. Such firms and their subsidiaries were listed as contractors in $163 billion worth of Pentagon-negotiated deals that were authorized by the Clinton State Department between 2009 and 2012.
The State Department formally approved these arms sales even as many of the deals enhanced the military power of countries ruled by authoritarian regimes whose human rights abuses had been criticized by the department. Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Oman and Qatar all donated to the Clinton Foundation and also gained State Department clearance to buy caches of American-made weapons even as the department singled them out for a range of alleged ills, from corruption to restrictions on civil liberties to violent crackdowns against political opponents.
With Obama in office, Hillary will never be investigated and prosecuted for what shes done, but she deserves to spend the rest of her life in prison. She should be running for president of her cellblock, not president of the United States.
You doesn’t look that bad, and the American people have no understanding of economics. They like Mrs. Bill but associate Mr. Bill with a “good economy.” And the two have 100 percent name recognition even among the lowest of the LIVs.
Trump for president. Hillary for prison.
Uh...they left a couple of zeros off.
The best opportunity to crush the Left, reclaim the administrative and regulatory apparatus of the Federal government is to have the corrupt, inherently dishonest, socialist Hillary Clinton be the Democratic candidate. Trump for all his flaws will be perceived as a successful businessman who is better prepared to handle the declining American economy. The economy is always the prime issue in a Presidential election. The great muddled middle of the American electorate is frightened and can be persuaded to vote for Trump.
There. Fixed it.
If the nations defenders of law, i.e. _resident and attorney general were honest and law abiding .....5 would be overkill. But they're crooked, so no amount of high crimes and misdemeanors will cause the arrest of crooked Hillary.
When you lose the likes of chickenlooper, who never met a government program, a tax, an increased spending plan, or a gun-control law he didn't like. (the more the better)... Well, then you know you're in trouble. Could this be the first of the 'rats deserting the sinking SSR Clinton?
6). Old and NOT in good health.
Correction, that should be #10)., “Old and NOT in good health.”
This list is a pretty damn good start!
"The black eye? Bill got upset b/c I'm losing.
But he promised it wont happen, again."
THE CLINTON MO---The head of a Canadian company with an enormous interest in Africa....in the Congo's mining and oil sector.....Lukas Lundin of Lundin Mining.....announced a $100 million donation to the Clinton Foundation on the heels of Hillary/s first presidential campaign....as she became Secy of State.
After the Congolese government attempted to regain control of its own mines, the State Department intervened on behalf of Lundin Mining and another mining company, Freeport Mines, also a Clinton foundation donor.
A round of talks in 2010, thought to be aided by the Clinton State Department, concluded with the pair of well-connected companies (Clinton Foundation donors) retaining their stakes in the mines and with the Congolese government being shut out of its own resources. (hat tip Schweizer book---Clinton Cash)
THE STATE DEPT PAPER TRAIL--2012 email in evidence Hillary/s Aide Shared Classified State Dept Info With Clinton Foundation Aide Cheryl Mills sent info marked confidential to Clinton Foundation / By Alana Goodman, Free Beacon September 28, 2015
A key aide of Hillary Clinton emailed classified information about the government in Congo to a staffer at the Clinton Foundation in 2012, according to a copy of the correspondence obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
Cheryl Mills, Clinton/s chief of staff at the State Department, sent the email to the Clinton Foundations foreign policy director, Amitabh Desai, on July 12, 2012.
The message, which was originally obtained by the group Citizens United through a public records request, is partially redacted because it includes foreign government information that has been classified Confidential by the State Department......but was not marked classified by the State Department until this past summer, intelligence sources tell the Free Beacon that it would have been classified at the time Mills sent it because foreign government information is considered classified from inception.
The message could add to concerns from congressional and FBI investigators about whether former Secretary Clinton and her aides mishandled classified information while at the State Department.
About half of the forwarded message was redacted due to its classified nature before the State Department released it to Citizens United last month. Although it is not clear what the redacted section includes, the State Department said in a court motion filed last week that it concerns both foreign government information and critical aspects of U.S. foreign relations, including U.S. foreign activities carried out by officials of the U.S. Government.
The State Department added that the disclosure of this information has the potential to damage and inject friction into our bilateral relationship with African countries whose cooperation is important to U.S. national security.
The Clinton Foundation and the State Department did not respond to request for comment about the email, or say whether Desai...a non-government employee who has worked at the foundation since 2007....would have been authorized to view Confidential information.
REST AT http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-aide-shared-classified-information-with-foundation-email-shows/
This article demonstrates that the Clintons aren’t the tion they don
t anti-corporation type conservatives misrepresent them as being. The fact is that the Bonnie and Clyde of politics have gone to bed with more corporations than Bill has gone to bed with women. The Clinton’s have never met a crooked corporation they don’t like.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.