Skip to comments.Fatima: The new Movie… Deception a-go-go [the Fatima apparitions were really UFO manifestations]
Posted on 10/21/2009 11:59:17 AM PDT by Alex Murphy
Yesterday was the anniversary of the Fatima apparitions. The actual event took place on October 13th, 1917, in Fatima, Portugal. I have written extensively on this subject and although I didnt BLOG on it yesterday, I will do so today. I received a comment from Matt, who pointed me to the trailer, for the up and coming movie about Fatima. Thanks Matt! www.the13thday.com
Heres a thumbnail sketch of the events of Fatima. According to those who witnessed it, the Virgin Mary appeared to three children on October 13. Upwards of 70,000 people had waited for her appearance and the promised sign all morning. It had been raining all day and most of the people were soaked as they stood in the muddy field, waiting for something to happen. At one oclock the children cried, There she is! They then knelt in front of the oak tree, as the apparition, which they alone could see, appeared to them. While this was occurring the much debated Miracle of the Sun, occurred. According to witnesses the sun descended from its place, in the sky and began to descend, pendulum like, toward earth. People who were there thought it was the en of the world. As the sun went slowly back to it place, people noticed that there clothes had been dried and others proclaimed that they had been healed of diseases.
Heres what we need to keep in mind.
1. No one ever tested the spirit that appeared to the three children. This would have been very easy to do, just by asking the simple question, Did Jesus come in the flesh? Apparently this simple question drives the demons nuts and they cant answer it, as they lie habitually. They usually tap dance around saying things like, yes, He did, and he is also our brother. Jesus is not the brother of the angels, good or fallen. Why didnt anyone test the spirit of what was manifesting to the children?
2. The apparition first said it was from heaven and pointed to the sky. It never told them it was the Mary of the Bible until much later.
3. It communicated through telepathic means. This is greatly suspect, because in all of scripture angels speak in the language of the person they are appearing to. However, in UFO abduction cases telepathy is the choice of communication.
4. Three secrets were given to the children and kept from the rest of the body of Christ. This sets up a caste system in which only the select chosen few can know the secret. This is nothing short of occult manipulation, as the Gospel was never censored and in fact the Apostle John wrote his letters to condemn the teachings of the Gnostics, who believed that there was more to the Gospel than the cross of Christ. There are no secrets in the teachings of the Messiah!
5. There were Catholic clergy who did not go along with the prevailing attitude that this was Mary and voiced their opinion that it might be a demonic deception! Bravo guys! However, they were silenced!
6. Many of the witnesses at the event described what they saw as a, dull, silver disc. I wonder what that sounds like?
7. There no photographs of the phenomena of what has become known as, The Miracle of the Sun. There are photos before and after but not during. Were the photos confiscated? Did the cameras stop working like is reported by many who have encounters with UFOs?
All of this to say that the event was cleaned up and dressed in Catholic clothes. What is interesting is that many people who believe in the Fatima apparitions are still calling for the third secret to be revealed, as they say that what Pope John Paul II revealed a few years ago was not the real secret. The present pope, Benedict the 16th, once a true believer in Fatima has distanced himself from it, saying that Fatima was for another time...
I have gotten heat from Catholic websites by pointing out that the events in Fatima might have been what I have come to call, a Harbinger of Deception. Many witnesses claimed to have seen a disc-like object, in front of the sun. Most of the people who were in the field that day, had their world view rocked, as what they experienced was outside anything in their paradigm and world view. With all due respect to the Catholic church and those who believe it was Mary of the Bible that appeared so long ago, let me say this. What happened in Fatima parallels the modern UFO phenomena in many ways. In my opinion, the events that took place were a harbinger, a forerunner of the deception that will come upon the whole earth in these last days. remember 70 thousand people had their world view turned upside down that day. What will happen to yours when a 2 mile wide craft reveals itself? Will you believe the lie? Will you fall for the Alien Gospel that they created all life on this planet, established the worlds religions, were responsible for the miracles in the Bible and are now back at this critical juncture in human history to help us?
....What happened in Fatima parallels the modern UFO phenomena in many ways. In my opinion, the events that took place were a harbinger, a forerunner of the deception that will come upon the whole earth in these last days. remember 70 thousand people had their world view turned upside down that day.
L. A. Marzulli received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work on the Nephilim Trilogy. Marzulli is also the author of the non fiction work, Politics, Prophecy and The Supernatural...His latest offering, The Alien Interviews, features 17 personal, intense interviews with people who have been directly involved with the UFO phenomena...Visit L. A. Marzulli's website.
Quix, is that you?
"O My Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of thy mercy."
Yep, that sounds demonic all right, whatever was I thinking ... /s
Quix and Alex are starting to merge. It’s all part of the one-world religious deception of the last days. You have been warned!
Marzulli is NUTS!
Translation: I’m crazy and I want you to be crazy too so I won’t be lonely.
Wow...hope you've got your alien space suit on, the atmosphere is about to get really hot in here and it will most assuredly be hot for L. A. Marzulli on Judgement Day.
"Can you tell me... what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?"
Will have to get back to this. Looks interesting.
I’m sure Alex is enraptured at the thought.
Be thankful that I didn't post the Ghanian screed CHRISTIANITY WAS ADAPTED WHOLESALE FROM PAGANISM!
Africans are the ones created in the image and likeness of 'God' because they were the first humans on earth. They are the original human race and have been around for 13 million years. Other races are African bleached copies and are generally less than 15 thousand years old. So, is it unreasonable to expect that Africans would know their 'Father' better than the follow-up races they themselves sired? In fact, is it possible for any one to find and know 'God' without seeking the help of 'God's' first and only child, the African ancestor of the human race, who as Homo-sapiens, is a hundred thousand years old?
Obama? Is that you? ; )
“Nobody can answer that. It’s a trick question!”
what would the correct ignition timing be on a 1955 Bel Air Chevrolet, with a 327 cubic-inch engine and a four-barrel carburetor?"
we gotta find that African xerox machine, the future of the bleached races depend on it
I’m trying to get my head around that one but it is scaring me.
Only trouble is, if it were an alien apostate entity, the result was converting 70,000 people to a bone-deep, never ending conversion to Roman Catholicism, so whatever it was trying to do didn’t work. Then, look at what the “being” told the children to do... pray the rosary every day and pray for peace and the conversion of the world to Jesus Christ. If anything, the beings were CATHOLIC evangelists from another realm, which is certainly possible.
“Why is it a trick question?”
Obama? He getting along just fine with the Catholic Church these days.
it’s a movie quote. Can you guess what movie?
My Cousin Vinny!
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Ding! Ding! Ding!
It’s My Cousin Vinny. The line I wrote was the next one in the movie after yours! That is one funny movie. I like to record the TV version and watch it without the commercials and the bad language. I have watched it many times.
Oh duh! LOL!
My favorite part is when they are in that crappy hotel room, snapping at each other, and the sink is dripping. She goes through that wrench calibration speil and it just slays me!
L. A. Marzulli
I've listened to a few radio shows with him as guest. He's what you get when you cross bog standard pop dispy-ism with UFO paranoia.
I tried reading his first Nephilim book a few years ago, and found it almost unreadable. I didn't make it past the second chapter IIRC. Christianity plays second fiddle to UFO paranoia in his world IMO.
The 327 V8 did not exist in 1955. The new engine available in 55 Chevy’s the 265 ci V8. Stock ignition timing was 0 degrees advance from top dead center.
The messiah has spoken.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.