Skip to comments.Glenn's Birther Revelation (Video)
Posted on 05/13/2010 1:07:58 PM PDT by STARWISE
Glenn's Birther Revelation
While I'm sure it would be quite a technical challenge due to the nature of the Potomac. I would vote for one about where the I-95 bridge is now.
Had she done so she would have risked creating a serious rift between blacks(90%) and the rat party.The powers that be told her to lay off and dont think for a minute that the power behind the scenes does not control the candidates including the clintoons.She will keep her powder dry for challenging the WON in 2012.
The best post on this thread so far.
Advertisers are what make or break all the shows on fox.Dont think soros does not have a hand in this.It is not in their financial interest.It aint about the news at all,its the money.
We ran his sorry ass off some time back.Dont listen to him and he will soon be gone.Look what happened to BOR.
Here what Beck actually said in that video clip about the same poll revealing some "inconvenient truths about birhers" --
We know the birth certificate people have been discredited.
According to an ABC pool, one-third of all those who say Obama might have been born in another country, approve of how he is handling his job as president. They have favororable reviews of him personally, and favor him over Congressional Republicans when it comes to dealing with issue No. 1, the economy.
Now you'd think that in the America we grew up in, that would be a huge story -- [that] even a third of people who like Obama think he might have been born in Kenya?
Have you seen this anywhere in the media?* No. Of course not. There's even more...our own resident geek, Stu, analyzed the poll and found that only 38% of birthers are Republicans. The other 62% are not.
So if you meet a birther, not only are you in for some annoying conversation, but there's also a good chance that there not one of the "racist red-staters." Let that one marinate.
* or at FR?
So which of you birthers who obsess on these threads 24/7 are Democrats? Liberals? Fess up! Turn yourself into JR, and let the closet-cleaning begin.
I believe that the courts are never going to rule that BO is ineligible, so Beck’s work exposing BO’s minions is a better way to spend his time.
The powers that be are unwilling to act on this fact because they don't have to, folks like you and the rest of their enablers fight tooth and nail to make sure of that.
Its past time to sh!t or get off the pot, If you care about the rule of law (constitution) then see to it (demand) the pukes in charge follow the law to the letter, direct your energy and time toward them and leave the folks willing to fight them alone and stop brow beating them.
The yapping of the 30% of the population who are informed and engaged will.
Its like throwing a glass of water on a house fire. It aint gonna work. We must wait for the fire to burn out.
That speaks volumes about how dependable you would be in an emergency.
That shows that they are consistently lawless and have no regard for the Constitution, regardless of the facts. They realize that the man is not qualified to be in office but they like the goodies that he is providing for them -- even though his policies are as equally unConstitutional as he is.
Stu's analysis does not jive with other polls. But if it did, what it says is that Independents and Democrats are waking up, due to the educational efforts of Constitutionalists [birthers], while too many Republicans are still asleep.
When are people gonna get that it is NOT where he was born!
Its the fact that his father was BRITISH that disqualifies Obama~!!!
You cannot be a Natural Born Citizen if you are BORN with TWO citizenships!!! It is the instant of birth that determines this status. No other.
Er.... ummm okay.
Just an FIY, not all of them run southwards. The Willamette runs south to north.
The building of our dam is getting the word out.
Natural Born means born with US citizenship SOLELY. Obama doesn’t have that. The cretin is British.
A quarter+-billion dollars contract for Glenn Book and close to a half billion dollars for Rush making it easy for them to sell out their principles (souls) at the back door!!
Principles vs. almighty dollar$ speaks volume, hello!!!
Devvy...On Manning, etc.