Skip to comments.Constitution Party has record number of candidates vying for its nomination
Posted on 04/10/2012 4:27:40 PM PDT by Mozilla
Although there is often very little national press coverage, if at all, there are other political parties in our country that have candidates fully engaged in vying for their party's presidential nomination.
One of the first 3rd parties in the nation to have their national nominating convention for President is the Constitution Party. The convention will be held this cycle at the Sheraton Music City Hotel in Nashville, TN April 18-21, 2012.
Given the current political climate, there is a record-breaking number of candidates that have stepped forward this year to vie for the Constitution Party's nomination for President of the United States which will be decided at their national convention this month.
(Excerpt) Read more at examiner.com ...
1. Dr. Laurie Roth - Radio talk show Host and tea party activist Dr. Laurie Roth of Washington state. She has been officially endorsed by Pastor James David Manning, popularly-known for his passionate and continued efforts within the Birther Movement
2. J L Mealer - J L Mealer of Arizona is the engineer and inventor of various prototypes of the Mealer Automobile. His new vehicles enabled zero dependence on foreign oil with zero emissions. Mr. Mealer states that major US automakers and various agencies of our federal government crushed all funding sources for his prototypes back in 2009. He has had a long term commitment to the party.
3. Virgil Goode - Former Republican Congressman Virgil Goode of Virginia. He has been nick-named "Mr. Independent"
4. Robby Wells - Robby Wells of South Carolina is a former head football coach at Savannah State University and member of the Army National Guard. Robby was adopted at birth and grew up as son of a Baptist Minister. He has been recognized as a national motivational speaker.
5. Susan Ducey - Susan Ducey of Kansas is a Registered Nurse, certified sign language Interpreter and has studied our political process over many years. She proudly educated and graduated both of her children via homeschooling.
6. Michael Kennedy of Maryland.
I like Virgil Goode.
I've heard good things about him.
The way things are getting messed up in the (I don't know what I want) GOP, this is the opportunity for the Constitution party to show it's moxie.
If the Constitution Party could somehow muster 5% in the polls (be sure to tell pollsters that call you that you are voting for the Constitution Party) then the nominee for the Coinstitution Party must be given a slot to debate alongside Romney and Obama.
Virgil Goode was one of the conservatives stripped of funding by the GOP in 08 along with Michele Bachmann who won anyway and my congressman who lost but regained the seat in 2010.
I believe all three were firm no votes on the big bailout that John McCain wanted to attach his name to.
If the Constitution Party could somehow muster 5% in the polls (be sure to tell pollsters that call you that you are voting for the Constitution Party) then the nominee for the Constitution Party must be given a slot to debate alongside Romney and Obama.
Virgil would be great. He is a favorite of Gun Owners of America.
I would love this to happen. It might finally shake the livers loose of the GOP-e.
It would be so awseome to behold.
I’m warming up to the Constitutional Party—since the GOP abandoned me some time ago.
It would be interesting if the constitution party nominee was allowed to be in the presidential debates. But it probably won’t happen. It will not stop me from supporting the nominee since it will be better than Romney.
Here is Laurie Roth on the James David Manning Show:
I don’t know much about Mr. Gooders, but I did read his campajgn website, and he does look impressive. I just hope he Jang too food to be true.
BTW, the campaign website has a link for donations. He will need all the money he can get.
I’m warming up to them as well. The first time I heard of the party was when Jerome Corsi wrote Obamanation in 2008 and said on a Fox News interview that he was for the the nominee Chuck Baldwin.
Jang should be isn’t. Lousy auto correct and my failure to proofread.
A second Laurie Roth interview:
Another video of Nominee Laurie Roth:
Yeah Virgil Goode seems impressive.
I just head him speak on a youtube video at:
and now, giving us bamey....
where do the words "statesman" and "patriot" and "self sacrifice" fit in when obvious attempts to re elect a complete marxist are orchestrated?
you demorat plants are doing a fine job here on fr....you and your nonsense...
If enough of us get polled then the Constitution Party candidate will be allowed into the debates.
Those in Red States or battleground states can still hold their noses and vote Romney in the election.
Those of us in Blue States, however, should vote for the Green Party so that the Green Party gets a podium at the debates and splits the leftist vote.
If your state is blue, vote Green!
Is that all you have? You seem to be on every thread attacking conservatives who are looking at options that dont force them to whore out their principles for political purposes.
If someone doesn’t tow the Romney line you label them a “plant”? What joke. Go back to your Romneybot home. Opposing RINOmny is accepted here. If you don’t like it, leave.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.