Skip to comments.How I think the election was stolen.
Posted on 11/11/2012 8:59:11 AM PST by TommyC1
I believe that the election was stolen. All the signs pointed to a Romney/Ryan win. The enthusiasm was high in the GOP. The GOTV operation was excellent.
How then, did Obama win? I think they were running a sophisticated game of electronic vote stealing and ballot box stuffing.
What I am about to describe takes a lot of money. To me, one clue is the dog that didnt bark: Soros. He was quiet during this election. Not a word from his puppets and minions. I vaguely thought this was odd. And now we know why. They had a stealth operation of wide-spread ballot-stuffing.
1. They salted the vote in rural areas in swing states like Wisconsin. Many small towns were reporting suspicious registrations. This is an great strategy because there were no flashing lights or big red flags. In addition to stuffing the ballot box in the big cities like Milwaukee and Racine, they planted extra votes around small towns in such a way as to be undetectable. This is why they fought so hard on voter ID. Lax voter ID and early balloting enabled them to register by the carload and vote for Obama in small towns. The precincts still go Republican, but not by as much. The extra margin makes the difference in a 1 point race.
2. The beauty of this strategy is that you can narrow your effort and focus your resources to just those states (and counties) where it matters.
3. I look forward to a study of the over-vote for president in Wisconsin and Ohio. The over-vote is the number of ballots that had votes for president but none of the down-ticket candidates. This would be an indication of the salt the small town vote strategy. The salted votes would only have presidential votes because the financiers of this operation just want a federal win and dont care about the rest.
4. In states with electronic voting machines, votes were flipped and stolen. Being wise in the ways of the world tells me that the temptation to build a back-door into voting software is overwhelmingly attractive because you can sell that access for a lot of money. Anecdotes of machines showing Obama when Romney was selected were reported. But that probably was only a part of it. The big stealing can go on after the voting is done but before it is counted. I can envision software that takes running vote totals for a candidate and then flips just enough votes for the Democrat to win, but not so many as to be suspicious.
5. Executing this strategy is expensive. It has to be planned carefully. Where to stuff and by how much so it isn't detectible has to be worked out. Organizing the carloads to travel from town to town is a logistical task. An operation of this sophistication takes professional expertise to plan and execute and that takes money. Enter Mr. Soros.
Be prepared to hear all about lots of voters staying home...the Bipartisan Oligarchy would rather we all stew in that mess..than having us all bothered, and deciding to investigate, about all the voters voting who never voted...
Listening to descriptions of how Democrats got out their ground game with superior ability to bring those to the polls who normally would never go by the commentators on Fox election night..made me realize..what they actually have done is track names that HAVE NOT VOTED IN MANY, MANY elections cycles....and vote them.
A well-funded project, county-by-county..to examine the names signed in at at the polls..and going out to find those individuals..youll find they were never physically at he polls..or they themselves never filled out the absentee ballot....or their names in the death registers.
The very LAST thing the Bipartisan Oligarchy want or need is any semblance of Constitutional Federal Govmt or a clean vote.
Both those are up to We the People to cram it down their throats so hard in DC they will, someday, never do otherwise.
We had a professional odds-maker Paddy Power pay out the night before the election ? Wonder how many of the biggest payouts on intrade went to those who helped fix this election ?
As far as I’m concerned, until I see otherwise, 11% of the OH vote vanished. They started election night with the absentee/early vote and it was only 20% of 2008 numbers and had a 60:40 split Obama. The actual # should have been 31% of 2008 and roughly a 50:39:14 breakdown. Was the other 11% added back in later to one of only two states (PA was the other) in the area that showed less votes for Romney than McCain ? Who knows ? My absentee in PA disappeared and I’ve since heard from others that noted the same thing. I found out b/c I went to the polls, there is no easy way to look it up. One individual said the official she spoke to told her their were massive problems with absentee ballots.
Yep. Problem is we have jobs.
They offed Breitbart because he was too unpredictable. The guys that remain are controlled opposition. Have we ever seen Breitbart’s videos?
Except for complaining nothing will be done .
And since the government controls the IRS there will never be an audit of the union pay offs.
EVERY democrat in the house and senate support all this. Theyve helped install a dictator. They cant all be that stupid. Are they all evil?
— They are all vetted before the D party invests a dime in them. They either have to prove they are totally corrupt, have something blackmail worthy, or both. I wonder how long they had info on Petraeus before he decided he’d just tell the world himself.
I agree. But I suspect the new voting machine computers. very easy to hack. while the paper ballot can be counted by hand, I have not heard any confirmation of an audit of a machine’s tabulation. In other words, if 1000 voters voted in a one hour and those ballots were boxed away, did anyone go back and check the machine says 600 Obama 400 Romney, were there the same number of paper ballots in the box for that hour or whatever time period is used.
I am just saying that books can be cooked, computer programs altered, any number of crooked schemes, did anyone confirm the count against the paper ballots. If O had lost, you know they would be screaming fixed, cheating whatever transference projection they could get away with.
I said before it was Chicago machine politics nationwide. Old man Richard Daley (how many votes does JFK need?) is smiling up from h*ll.
Yes, with the passage of the 16TH Amendment (Income Tax) the government has become a criminal enterprise. Few honest men seek office, none survive the seduction of wealth and power (ref. Lord Acton)
As even the UN observers noted, our voting system is based on the honor system, which I think leaves it open to massive fraud: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2956989/posts
But I also think there is something not quite right with our own GOP. When we were in control, why didn’t we fix a lot of the problems when we could have? And why did we spend like the Democrats?
I also don’t understand why they don’t fight to win as passionately as the Democrats do. Why don’t they contest the votes in those areas where fraud has been reported instead of leaving it up to individual patriots like Allen West? Gore and his party had every darn hanging chad examined. Sometimes I wonder if there is a group behind the curtain who actually runs the show, and we no longer have a real say in how we will be governed.
One other thing, “they” picked a black to pull off their plan. When they planned on stealing the future election they knew people would be afraid to yell “voter fraud” for fear of being called a racist. You have to admit, these guys are good at what they do. And we the people sat around and watched it happen. We just didn’t realize it. And most of the people still don’t believe it.
I believe Romney and Ryan were asking “What the heck just happened?” Even they were surprised. I think Boner and McConnell, and even Palin, they were all shocked. The knew cheating took place but they had no idea just how well it had been set up.
- Election fraud, primarily by Democrat “machine politics”, has always occurred. However, this is the first election that I think they may have actually made a difference at the presidential level.
- The “salted” vote in rural counties. Very plausible.
- Here’s something I saw with my own eyes: On election night I was monitoring Drudge, which had a running count of the Florida presidential vote. Romney was leading. All of sudden, following an update, about 35,000 votes were REMOVED from the Romney total, and at the same time, Obama added a few thousand votes with that update and took the lead and never lost it.
- To write the software to flip the votes would be easy. To get past a security test might be tricky. Mind you, I’m not sure they even run a security test! I’m thinking of writing a letter to the Supervisor of Elections about security and see what I get back. Probably not much.
- My county is 72 miles long and data from the southern precincts is transferred electronically to the county seat in the northern part of the county. Another opportunity for fraud.
- There’s no need for the Republicans to complain unless they can PROVE something. Otherwise, you just sound like a sore loser crybaby.
We are now North Mexico can’t be done.
Look at how the BLS unemployment numbers were cooked down the stretch leading up to the election. Does anyone really think that the monthly number managed to get below 8% before the election was a coincidence?
Manipulating the vote count is just another variation of statistical “cooking” of the numbers. Dems are vicious infighters will stop at nothing to grab and maintain power.
These were the reports coming in all night, from all R areas. Reports from D areas were the opposite. These came from people that have been willing to write off an election early before, that have said in the past “things don’t look good, don’t get your hopes up”. These same people were very hopeful this time. It just doesn’t pass the “sniff” test.
the election might’ve been stolen but the fact is it shouldnt have been that close to be able to steal. we’re talkin about the worst presidential record going into a re election in history.
Now, here is an important test one should do before jumping to conclusions: we know of strange results from OH, PA, WI, and FL. Any suspicious precincts in NY or CA? (if none can be found, the best explanation is that the Democrats did not bother with the fix in the states they were going to win anyway).
— One problem, they still needed to build a comfortable margin to lend legitimacy to the election. A few million votes in CA would be child’s play if they can do it in the most watched states in the union.
I have one big question:
Does anyone know anyone that voted for McCain and decided to stay home for Romney ?
I know dozens that did the opposite but he underperformed in OH and PA ? No freakin way.
I’m so sick of hearing about the demographics. Destroy enough older white male votes and of course it will appear women and minorities and the young came out in huge numbers, we are just comparing percentages here, not voters.
A friend in Boston said his district had 143% turn out, so what is the process?
These issues obviously are fraud but do they stand if no one challenges them?
Are they thrown out as fraud automatically?
How are these things settled.