Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Attention MEDIA for the facts about Bill Clintons BLAME in the bombing of WTC & UNAMERICAN ACTS
9/21/2001 | TLBSHOW

Posted on 09/21/2001 6:49:01 AM PDT by TLBSHOW

I believe it was and has been the Clintons fault for bringing down this country. Nothing short of treason. I started this thread for our media friends who I believe will now turn on Bill and Hillary and expose them both as traitors. Even their so called friends will attack them now.

Freepers put all the facts about impeached crimes here so the world can see him for what he is. A traitor.

TOPICS: Miscellaneous; Your Opinion/Questions
KEYWORDS:
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-40 next last

1 posted on 09/21/2001 6:49:01 AM PDT by TLBSHOW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

To: TLBSHOW
I believe it was and has been the Clintons fault for bringing down this country.

It must be too early in the morning for excercising lexical skills...time for some more coffee.

2 posted on 09/21/2001 6:57:03 AM PDT by Rudder
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

To: Alamo-Girl
I think this thread is right up your alley!
3 posted on 09/21/2001 6:59:02 AM PDT by b4its2late

I started this thread for our media friends who I believe will now turn on Bill and Hillary and expose them both as traitors.

Quite to the contrary, I think they'll blame Presidents Reagan, and Bush (x41). I think the Clintons will still get a free ride from most of the leftist media. Sorry I'm not as optomistic as you.

4 posted on 09/21/2001 7:13:32 AM PDT by AlaskaErik

To: AlaskaErik
I'm afraid I have to agree with you, AlaskaErik.
5 posted on 09/21/2001 7:16:28 AM PDT by Gumlegs
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: AlaskaErik
I think the footnote of history is all Clinton will get. It has begun

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bab35ff3b7a.htm

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/264/nation/Allies_critics_say_Clinton_fell_short_in_terror_fight+.shtml

6 posted on 09/21/2001 7:22:12 AM PDT by TLBSHOW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

To: b4its2late,Alamo-Girl
BUMP FOR JUSTICE
7 posted on 09/21/2001 7:34:11 AM PDT by TLBSHOW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

To: Rudder
Whether you will like my rhetoric and grammar skills or not, you cannot deny what the unforgettable Barbara Olson wrote in the EXCELLENT book "Hell to Pay", about the diabolic Hillary de Medici.

I recently wrote her a E-mail (using the NAG's Web Site!!!) telling her WE THE PEOPLE did not forget her involvement with terrorists!

"The constriction you seem to have, facing the horrifying acts that cost too many lives in this country, seem to have bypassed the dedication you had in your past to terrorist lovers –you being one of them since you benefited them with so many grants of money! You, and most sadly, the US press, seem to have forgotten that during the period you chaired the New World Foundation (82/88), you gave money to Grassroots International, which passed $15,000 to two branches of the PLO: the UPWWC (Union of Palestinian Working Women's Committees) and the UPMRC (Union of Palestinian Medical Relief Committees); the same PLO that was committed to the extinction of Israel. Forgotten was also the $15,000 you granted to the National Lawyer’s Guild (a Communist front organization), as well the $20,000 you offered to the Christic Institute; in the words of the unforgettable Barbara Olson: “the looniest fringe group in the loony left” that accused the CIA of “virtually every ill on earth.” You had no problem in distributing the US taxpayers money to lunatics engaged in terrorizing the world, and you have never shown the least regret for your choices for grants! As you can see, Mrs. Olson is gone, but not what her words... For your total despair, they are very much alive and will haunt you forever, for we, the honest people of this country, will never forget them! I will write to each and every (decent) newsperson in this country and the others I have contact with, just to remind them of their duty to bring to public the remembrance of your criminal past. Yes –criminal, for in your past you cuddled the same monsters who killed honest, hardworking people from your own country."

It is horrifying the mask of calm this woman I call Hillary de Medici puts, in order to regret acts committed against her own people, by the same ones two decades ago she encourage with the American's money! I can imagine how embarrassing for her if this information start showing here and there in the media....

Now, go back to your coffee!

8 posted on 09/21/2001 11:38:26 AM PDT by Milla
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

To: Milla
Looks like Hilliary was and has been in bed with the terrorists. I like your idea of making sure that fact is well-publicized.
9 posted on 09/21/2001 12:10:05 PM PDT by Rudder
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

To: b4its2late and TLBSHOW
I've posted a number of excerpts from the Downside Legacy concerning the Clinton Administration and National Security to various threads. Here are the main links to the Downside Legacy:

STATUS OF U.S. MILITARY:
OVERVIEW OF STATUS
DEFENSELESS AGAINST ICBMs
UNDERMANNED, POORLY EQUIPPED, SPREAD TOO THIN
POOR MORALE

STATUS OF U.S. INTELLIGENCE:
UNDERMANNED AND UNSUPPORTED
PIERCING SECURITY
ECHELON AND OTHER HIGH TECHNOLOGY
EXPORT CONTROL
TECHNOLOGY GIVE-AWAYS

BEHIND THE TREASON ALLEGATIONS - TIMELINES:
TO 1993

BEHIND THE TREASON ALLEGATIONS - PEOPLE:
SANDY BERGER
RON BROWN
WILLIAM PERRY
HAZEL O'LEARY
JANET RENO - DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
ERIC HOLDER
IRA SOCKOWITZ
C. JOSEPH GIROIR, JR.
HENRY WAXMAN
JAMES C. WOOD, JR.
JUDGE ROBERTSON
JUDGE FRIEDMAN
JUDGE MORROW
STROBE TALBOTT
JOHN HUANG
THE CAST OF CHARACTERS

BEHIND THE TREASON ALLEGATIONS - EVENTS:
RED FLAGS PART 1
RED FLAGS PART 2
RED FLAGS PART 3
RED FLAGS PART 4
LAUNCH AND GUIDANCE
SHIPPING AND PORTS
SATELLITES AND COMMUNICATION
FOREIGN CONTRIBUTIONS

BEHIND THE TREASON ALLEGATIONS - FOREIGN POLICY:
CHINA:
GENERAL PART 1
GENERAL PART 2
PROLIFERATION
HUMAN RIGHTS
ECONOMY

ASIA:
NORTH KOREA
INDONESIA
VIETNAM AND CAMBODIA
SOUTH CHINA SEA
TAIWAN
JAPAN

PAKISTAN/INDIA

MIDDLE EAST:
GENERAL
ISRAEL AND PALESTINE
AFGHANISTAN, SUDAN and OSAMA BIN LADEN
IRAN
IRAQ

RUSSIA:
ECONOMY
GENERAL
PROLIFERATION
EUROPEAN ECONOMY

PEACEKEEPING (KOSOVO, BOSNIA, etc.):
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4

NATIONAL SECURITY - GENERAL

10 posted on 09/21/2001 9:26:24 PM PDT by Alamo-Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

BUMP
11 posted on 09/21/2001 9:54:29 PM PDT by TLBSHOW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

volley bump!
12 posted on 09/21/2001 10:03:37 PM PDT by Alamo-Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

You go girl Bump!
13 posted on 09/22/2001 9:45:02 AM PDT by b4its2late

Here's an interesting INS article to help support your post:

INS Achieves 2-Year Naturalization Program Goals

"In the last eight years, from 1993 to 2000, nearly 6.9 million immigrants applied for citizenship, more than the total in the previous 40 years combined."

"By the end of the two-year period, the agency had received a total of more than 1.2 million new applications (more than 765,000 in FY 1999 and more than 460,000 in FY 2000). During this time, the agency was able to welcome a total of 1.8 million new citizens (nearly 900,000 in FY 1999 and again in FY 2000)."

"INS completed more than 564,000 adjustment-of-status applications in FY 2000—an 88 percent increase over FY 1999 completions (nearly 300,000 completions in FY 1999). The agency exceeded its goal of completing 500,000 adjustment-of-status applications in FY 2000. "

"Green Card renewal processing to INS Application Support Centers—offering applicants the convenience of one-stop, walk-in service"

"INS achieved this success while continuing to ensure the integrity of the naturalization process."

14 posted on 09/22/2001 11:03:57 AM PDT by WIMom

To: b4its2late
Thank you so much! Hugs!!!
15 posted on 09/22/2001 2:25:33 PM PDT by Alamo-Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

To: WIMom
Saturday night bump. Great post!

Thanks

16 posted on 09/22/2001 4:44:21 PM PDT by TLBSHOW
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

You go girl!
17 posted on 09/22/2001 5:00:13 PM PDT by Slyfox

To: BKO
(PING)))))) See #8, pretty Lady, if God will let you peek down here amongst US.
18 posted on 09/22/2001 5:05:57 PM PDT by MHGinTN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

To: Slyfox
Thank you! Hugs!!!
19 posted on 09/22/2001 8:33:45 PM PDT by Alamo-Girl
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

Comment #20 Removed by Moderator

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-2021-40 next last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
News/Activism
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson