1. Get a Roku;
2. Subscribe to Netflix, HBO, etc., if you desire;
3. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, tons of movies are offered for free;
4. Get the Plex channel on your Roku (free);
5. Get the “Let Me Watch This” and “SS-Plex” channels for Plex (free).
6. Get the PlayOn channel on your Roku (free);
7. Get the “OneChannel” plugin for PlayOn (free).
Some of these are “private” channels and as such, don’t show up in on the Roku when you search for streaming channels. Do a Google search and you’ll find them, though. Install is just entering a code into your Roku account, or clicking a button if you’re logged into your account.
You can find nearly any movie or TV show you’ve heard of or can remember via this combination of channels and set up.
There is very little in the way of “live” MSM streaming, but you CAN get OAN (One America News) which is what Fox claims to be.
Live sports, I wouldn’t know.