Skip to comments.“Troopathon” Brings Celebrities Together for Pro-Troop Event
Posted on 06/20/2011 7:33:43 PM PDT by Syncro
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: June 20, 2011
Troopathon Brings Celebrities Together for Pro-Troop Event
GROUP PLANS TO SEND THE BIGGEST SHIPMENT OF CARE PACKAGES EVER
Sacramento, CA. - Move America Forward, the nation's largest pro-troop grassroots organization, is preparing to host a start-studded live show that helps send care packages to American soldiers overseas.
Hosts Melanie Morgan, Roger Hedgecock, Andrew Breitbart, and S.E. Cupp, will be joined by big-name guests like Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Dr. Laura, Former President George H.W. Bush, Gary Sinise, Kelsey Grammar, John Ondrasik, Mike Coach K Krzyzewski, Presidential Candidate Michele Bachmann, Dennis Miller, and many more.
Troopathon IV: "Remember Their Sacrifice" will be broadcast live from the Nixon Presidential Library on Thursday, from 1-9PM PST.
Executive Producer Melanie Morgan said, "This event is significant and important in how it brings together so many popular actors, personalities, foreign policy experts, and retired military personnel for one event. The big names are exciting, but the cause we come together to support is incredibely important. With over 250,000 troops in combat deployment, we cannot forget their service and sacrifice."
The 8-hour live Troopathon will be broadcast via internet, radio and TV, and will encourage viewers to sponsor care packages for the troops. Previous Troopathon events have raised close to three million dollars, enabling the group to send over 195 TONS of care packages overseas.
WHERE: Richard M. Nixon Presidential Library, 18001 Yorba Linda Blvd, Yorba Linda, CA
WHEN: Thursday June 23rd, from 1:00-9:00 PM PST
HOW: Admission is free, and the public is encouraged to attend. The hi-tech show will also be streamed LIVE via webcast at www.Troopathon.org.
To schedule an interview, please contact Levi Russell at 509-979-6615 or Levi@FrontlineStrat.com
Over 200 TONS of various treats and supplies have been sent to our Troops in the theaters of war.
Live streamed Thursday, June 23 at the Trooponthon.org website and various other websites.
- Bachmann to join forces with conservatives, celebrities at 'Troopathon' By Jordan Fabian - 06/20/11 05:01 PM ET GOP presidential candidate Rep. Michele Bachmann (Minn.) will join a hodgepodge of conservative activists and celebrities at a pro-troop event in California this Thursday, according to organizers. The event is titled "Troopathon" and is billed as an effort to raise money for and send care packages to American troops overseas. The gathering is organized by the right-leaning group Move America Forward, which has ties to the Tea Party Express. Bachmann, a Tea Party favorite, is continuing her travel following her announcement that she...
- Only 4 Days Left to Make a Difference for Our Troops! ACTOR MATTHEW MARSDEN AND RADIO VETERAN RUSTY HUMPHRIES RETURN TO TROOPATHONThis is the home stretch boys and girls! We are now only four short days away from our 4th Troopathon, Remember Their Sacrifice and this is the critical time when we really need your help. The goal of Troopathon is to send the largest single shipment of care packages to our troops ever. The summer an extremely tough time for our troops deployed in Afghanistan and Iraq. Right now in Basrah, Iraq, daytime temperatures are hitting 115 degrees. In Afghanistan...
- Friday, May 13, 2011 Posted By:MAF Blogger DannyPermalinkTroopathon Blogger Competition Begins Tonight! Troopathon 2011 Blogger Competition Kicks Off Today Friday the 13th!Over the next several weeks, until the June 23rd deadline, when the 8 hour Troopathon show begins, these blogs will battle it out - competing to see who can raise the most sponsorships for care packages that will go to our brave troops serving overseas. Joining the competition is easy. Simply e-mail MAF Blogger Danny (email@example.com) to get placed on a team and obtain the correct link to the care packages. Then promote Troopathon on your page and encourage your...
- Here's the announcement for the Troopathon 2011 INTRODUCING TROOPATHON 2010 "REMEMBER THEIR SACRIFICE"FOURTH ANNUAL EVENT TO SEND LARGEST SHIPMENT OF CARE PACKAGES COMING SOON! If you have not seen yet, Move America Forward has announced our plans for our fourth annual Troopathon, coming June 23rd, 2011. Mark your calendars! This June 23rd, 2011 at 4 PM Eastern / 1 PM Pacific on Troopathon.org our 4th annual Troopathon Remember their Sacrifice will begin streaming live as well as simulcast on multiple radio stations across the country! This years theme for our TROOPATHON is Remember their Sacrifice which just gives the Troopathon 2011 a...
- Move America Forward has started its Troopathon effort for 2011, and Hot Air once again is sponsoring a blogger team in the competition! The Hot Air Steamers will square off against 5 other blogger teams the COINS, Team 6, The Greyhawks, The Anti-Jihadists, and our friends at Free Republic on their own as The Freepers. The Steamers team includes Maggies Notebook, Lonely Conservative, and No Sheeples Here. Were combining up to sell care packages for our troops overseas. Prices range from as low as $24.99 for individuals to battalion packs at $999.99: You can help make the daily routine...
That’s grate, Syncro, thanks!
pinging a distinguished ex-navy officer, Kosta!
I pray he may rejoin us.
Hay hiya bootless, LTNS!
How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Poster Girl!
Click on the banner and you can donate. Your donation will be counted in the Blogger Competition for Free Republic.
Thanks for posting, Syncro, and a great big TROOP BUMP!!
Move America Forward has sent over 200 TONS of much needed supplies to the troops around the world in the last few years.
I just talked to 3 Army guys last night who said we cannot know how very much the Troops appreciate getting packages from the States.
When I thanked them for their service, they countered with their appreciation for what we as Troop supporters back home do for them
It's a great morale booster to them.
One of the guys was a Sgt who has done two tours in Iraq or Afghanistan.
He made it clear that this was his choice to defend his country in that way, and he was glad to have the privilege of being able to do it through the United States Army.
I love those guys.
Your post brought tears to my eyes, Syncro.
Thanks SO much for all you do for America's finest. You have my eternal gratitude.
He showed me his right arm where he had tattooed the names of his buddies that gave their all in protection of our Great Country.
Now that brings tears to my eyes.
The humility in this guy was awesome. He said he is not a hero, just someone doing a job.
He said those guys on his arm are the heroes.
I do not tell them they are heroes when I talk to them, but they are and so much more that words can't describe.
Yea, I love those guys.
We can't do enough for them, but we do what we can.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.