Skip to comments.Does Obama Appear To Be Scared?
Posted on 05/02/2009 8:06:40 PM PDT by 2ndDivisionVet
I'm starting to get a gut feeling about this guy:
1. As we all know, he is working very hard to keep his birth certificate from being seen, along with his school records and just about anything else we can now logically surmise contains information enormously damaging about him. By actively engaging lawyers to 'defend" him from putting forth a basic document we all need to produce for any number of things in life, he already looks as suspicious as a guy with a gas can running from a fire.
2. All his push-push-push to get things done - often recklessly - seems like maybe a guy trying to *convince* the world that he's the President. You know - to establish himself so fully in the role that nobody would believe that he isn't.
3. He is obsessively defensive about his critics in a way that I've never seen from any elected official who has the full media behind him. This reeks of some kind of fear.
4. His constant harping about Bush and Bush policies almost makes him seem like someone trying to make his established predecessor look so bad that whatever happens to him doesnt look as bad by comparison - even if it's found out that he doesn't "technically qualify" to be President (I can hear him using the quoted words now, with a sarcastic emphasis on the word 'technically", the same way he pronounced the word "socialistic")
5. By not calling on Fox News' Major Garrett you can't help but think he's trying to run out the clock on uncomfortable questions. More fear.
6. He seems to be begging for approval from the rest of the world's leaders. Begging. One could almost hear the words "please make sure I'm really the President and make sure the world knows it" in his endlessly sycophantic diplomatic posturing to people who have traditionally despised us, while dissing our allies - in other words, the people who know what a real American President is.
5. Any cop who has ever interrogated a suspect will see a world of betrayal in Obama's nervous body language that would send off red flags to a trainee: the nervous smile and diverted eyes whenever trouble arises; tugging at his ear, wiping his nose - these are all body language signals that inform experts that they have a nervous suspect on their hands. Even the progressively prnounced swagger has a raw edge of defensive posturing about it.
I've never in my life seen a President look so guilty for simply existing. This isnt humility on his part - Obama is starting to strike me as actually looking nervous.... scared nervous, like a suspicious character looks scared nervous. "Guilty as charged" kind of nervous.
People should start hitting him with tough questions he cant answer at the earliest opportunity. This guy can get rattled, and rattled people sometimes give the game away, and if there's a game we need to know what it is right now and not the day after tomorrow.
agree...that they may...
He does rattle easily.
Major Garrett was not called on because Mr Dunham is a vindictive little POS.
A good reason to stick with a Tele Prompter
A good thread. And a logical series of questions if the birth question has legs.
By the way, what kind of birth certification did he use for his passport, marriage papers, and other, the made-up “birth on record” from Hawaii? You’d think the Passport people would have been concerned about lack of a real birth certificate.
The Resident’s lies about his citizenship will catch up to him. Imagine how much money the blackmailers are getting for holding the stuff off the market.
How scared could he be? Have you actually looked at his wife? After all those years with Michelle, I doubt there’s much he would be afraid of...other than getting her mad at him.
Now we know what happened to all that TARP money.
That the man with the paper thin resume, whose only accomplishment has been running for the next rung up in the ladder - and now that he has gotten to the top of the ladder he actually needs to do something?? He's accomplished nothing in his life other than conning people. He's been able to move to the next job before he's actually needed to 'produce' - but now he's at the end of the line and the only thing life's experiences have brought with him are bad ideas and an ability to spew hot air (with his friend the teleprompter).
God help us all.
I need to lose weight, but not that badly.
So many folks keep harping about what a great speaker this guy is. The few times I’ve tried to listen to him, all I hear is er—er—er. That is almost painful to listen to.
She does have expensive tennis shoes if that helps.
All it would take to drive him from office is an informed, impartial and engaged PRESS CORPS.
The MSM must never be forgiven for foisting this foreigner on our country.
Very good observations ... many people see the same set of reactions on Obama’s part... including me...
Your list is extensive - much more than most would have thought of...
Keep up the good work...
A guilty conscience will manifest itself in really bizarre and often extreme ways.
IMO, the dude is coming apart at the seams already.
Though it seems hardly possible, he’s becoming more stuttery, unstable and incoherent with each passing day.
Eventually, something’s gotta give.
His puppet masters better put him on some Prozac or he’ll snap like an old rubber band, shortly.
He’s a narcissist, which leaves him open to any manner of fraud and evil.
You don't need a birth certificate to get an American passport. "Secondary evidence" will suffice...which can be gamed.
He isn’t scared at all, except maybe of the Second Coming.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.