Skip to comments.What did Hillary know and when did she know it?
Posted on 10/12/2011 6:45:02 AM PDT by jmaroneps37
How is it that in the midst of all the uproar concerning Eric Holders Justice Departments murderous assault on the Second Amendment, Operation Fast and Furious, we have not heard the name HILLARY CLINTON?
Our Secretary of State was certainly used as an important cog in the wheel of destruction aimed at our Constitutional rights. When she stood in Mexico City with her Mexican counterpart and accused Americans of being behind all of the escalating gun violence, what did she really know?
Was she actually ignorant of the facts of the ongoing Obama/Holder attack on American citizens and their Second Amendment Rights?
Was she used by Obama/Holder to make what everyone now knows were extraordinarily misleading statements to the Main Stream Media, the Mexican Government, and the American people?
Or was she an active, willing participant in this outrageous scheme, and the deaths or injuries of countless Mexican citizens and the death of American Border Agent Brian Terry?
I am grateful to Representative Issa for his search for the truth in this matter at the ATF and the Justice Department, but I feel he needs to widen his scope.
What information was disseminated from the ATF and Justice Department to the State Department concerning weapons crossing the border?
I disagree with most of what Hillary Clinton represents, .. That said, I do not think she is a stupid woman!
I have to ask: What information was sent to her from the ATF and Justice Department to make her go to Mexico and climb out on the America-Is-Responsible-For-Mexican-Violence Bandwagon? What possessed her to join New York Nanny-Mayor Bloom(ingidiot)bergs chorus, claiming Americas rights are the problems for Mexicans woes?
We need to know [if] an unwitting participant pulled in without knowledge of its truly insidious aims
(Excerpt) Read more at coachisright.com ...
Good question—was she out of the loop?
So, this “blame America for Mexico's anarchy” stuff was set up from the very beginning of obamas installation.
In answer to your other questions, I believe she is both stupid (in a naive lefty ideologically-fixed narcisssist way) and thanks to obama’s peeps’ hostility to her, out of the loop.
What about Hillary? Ping
She darn well knew and plotted. Probably helped plan this even more than obama knew his own self. He just signed the authorization and SOMEONE needs to find it.
Yes, there is no question Der Hilderbeast was in the loop. Wait until the pieces are uncovered with the weapons “walked” into Honduras. She was waist deep in that crap when Zelaya was ousted and what has happened there since should be enough to paint her boat.
Personally I think it was cooked up between Hillary and Obama.
They are both looking at prison time. Hence the hurry to uncover The Iranian Plot, and change the subject to a new war.
Pure evil they are.
Meet the new boss same as the old boss....
IMHO, Mrs.Clinton is in this thing up to her copious gluteus maximii.
Since HRC no doubt covered her tracks well she'll be referred to as an "unindicted co-conspirator."
Issa subpoenas Holder, DoJ for full documentation on Fast & Furious
Heres the text of the subpoena that Issa posted:
In accordance with the attached schedule instructions, you, Eric H. Holder Jr., are required to produce all records in unredacted form described below:
1.All communications referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious, the Jacob Chambers case, or any Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) firearms trafficking case based in Phoenix, Arizona, to or from the following individuals:
a. Eric Holder Jr., Attorney General;
b. David Ogden, Former Deputy Attorney General;
c. Gary Grindler, Office of the Attorney General and former Acting Deputy Attorney General;
d. James Cole, Deputy Attorney General;
e. Lanny Breuer, Assistant Attorney General;
f. Ronald Weich, Assistant Attorney General;
g. Kenneth Blanco, Deputy Assistant Attorney General;
h. Jason Weinstein, Deputy Assistant Attorney General;
i. John Keeney, Deputy Assistant Attorney General;
j. Bruce Swartz, Deputy Assistant Attorney General;
k. Matt Axelrod, Associate Deputy Attorney General;
l. Ed Siskel, former Associate Deputy Attorney General;
m. Brad Smith, Office of the Deputy Attorney General;
n. Kevin Carwile, Section Chief, Capital Case Unit, Criminal Division;
o. Joseph Cooley, Criminal Fraud Section, Criminal Division; and,
p. James Trusty, Acting Chief, Organized Crime and Gang Section.
2. All communications between and among Department of Justice (DOJ) employees and Executive Office of the President employees, including but not limited to Associate Communications Director Eric Schultz, referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious or any other firearms trafficking cases.
3. All communications between DOJ employees and Executive Office of the President employees referring or relating to the Presidents March 22, 2011 interview with Jorge Ramos of Univision.
4. All documents and communications referring or relating to any instances prior to February 4, 2011 where the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) failed to interdict weapons that had been illegally purchased or transferred.
5. All documents and communications referring or relating to any instances prior to February 4, 2011 where ATF broke off surveillance of weapons and subsequently became aware that those weapons entered Mexico.
6. All documents and communications referring or relating to the murder of Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Agent Jaime Zapata, including but not limited to documents and communications regarding Zapatas mission when he was murdered, Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony (FD-302), photographs of the crime scene, and investigative reports prepared by the FBI.
7. All communications to or from William Newell, former Special Agent-in-Charge for ATFs Phoenix Field Division, between:
a. December 14, 2010 to January 25, 2011; and,
b. March 16, 2009 to March 19, 2009.
8. All Reports of Investigation (ROIs) related to Operation Fast and Furious or ATF Case Number 785115-10-0004.
9. All communications between and among Matt Axelrod, Kenneth Melson, and William Hoover referring or relating to ROIs identified pursuant to Paragraph 7.
10. All documents and communications between and among former U.S. Attorney Dennis Burke, Attorney General Eric Holder Jr., former Acting Deputy Attorney General Gary Grindler, Deputy Attorney General James Cole, Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer, and Deputy Assistant Attorney General Jason Weinstein referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious or any OCDETF case originating in Arizona.
11. All communications sent or received between:
a. December 16, 2009 and December 18, 2009, and;
b. March 9, 2011 and March 14, 2011, to or from the following individuals:
Emory Hurley, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona;
Michael Morrissey, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona;
Patrick Cunningham, Chief, Criminal Division, Office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Arizona;
David Voth, Group Supervisor, ATF; and,
Hope MacAllister, Special Agent, ATF.
12. All communications sent or received between December 15, 2010 and December 17, 2010 to or from the following individuals in the U.S. Attorneys Office for the District of Arizona:
a. Dennis Burke, former United States Attorney;
b. Emory Hurley, Assistant United States Attorney;
c. Michael Morrissey, Assistant United States Attorney; and,
d. Patrick Cunningham, Chief of the Criminal Division.
13. All communications sent or received between August 7, 2009 and March 19, 2011 between and among former Ambassador to Mexico Carlos Pascual; Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer; and, Deputy Assistant Attorney General Bruce Swartz.
14. All communications sent or received between August 7, 2009 and March 19, 2011 between and among former Ambassador to Mexico Carlos Pascual and any Department of Justice employee based in Mexico City referring or relating to firearms trafficking initiatives, Operation Fast and Furious or any firearms trafficking case based in Arizona, or any visits by Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer to Mexico.
15. Any FD-302 relating to targets, suspects, defendants, or their associates, bosses, or financiers in the Fast and Furious investigation, including but not limited to any FD-302s ATF Special Agent Hope MacAllister provided to ATF leadership during the calendar year 2011.
16. Any investigative reports prepared by the FBI or Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) referring or relating to targets, suspects, or defendants in the Fast and Furious case.
17. Any investigative reports prepared by the FBI or DEA relating to the individuals described to Committee staff at the October 5, 2011 briefing at Justice Department headquarters as Target Number 1 and Target Number 2.
18. All documents and communications in the possession, custody or control of the DEA referring or relating to Manuel Fabian Celis-Acosta.
19. All documents and communications between and among FBI employees in Arizona and the FBI Laboratory, including but not limited to employees in the Firearms/Toolmark Unit, referring or relating to the firearms recovered during the course of the investigation of Brian Terrys death.
20. All agendas, meeting notes, meeting minutes, and follow-up reports for the Attorney Generals Advisory Committee of U.S. Attorneys between March 1, 2009 and July 31, 2011, referring or relating to Operation Fast and Furious.
21. All weekly reports and memoranda for the Attorney General, either directly or through the Deputy Attorney General, from any employee in the Criminal Division, ATF, DEA, FBI, or the National Drug Intelligence Center created between November 1, 2009 and September 30, 2011.
22. All surveillance tapes recorded by pole cameras inside the Lone Wolf Trading Co. store between 12:00 a.m. on October 3, 2010 and 12:00 a.m. on October 7, 2010.
The grim truth is that these murders are part of a much larger cycle of violence and crime that has impacted communities on both sides of the border, taking an especially grievous toll on families here in Mexico. The narcotics cartels are waging war on civil society. This violence shreds communities, it holds back economic development, and it undermines progress. So yes, we accept our share of the responsibility. As I said when I first came here a year ago, I think standing right here on this stage, the United States is your partner and your supporter. We know that the demand for drugs drives much of this illicit trade, that guns purchased in the United States as we saw some of the examples outside are used to facilitate violence here in Mexico. And the United States must and is doing its part to help you and us meet those challenges.
Our partnership is so important because, as part of our continuing consultations, we are learning from each other. We are exploring different approaches. We are working to determine what is the best way forward. Weve discussed new tools that we can use. But at the end of the day, it is not about discussions or meetings; it is about results. And thats what our two presidents are focused on. They want real results that translate into greater security and improved opportunity for our citizens.
So today, we agreed on a specific path forward. We are designing concrete and specific work plans, complete with tasks, timetables, and measurements in four strategic areas: disrupting the capacity of the criminal organizations, reforming and strengthening security and justice institutions, creating a 21st century border that advances citizen safety and commerce, and building stronger, more resilient communities that can resist the influence of the cartels.
Article on Holder’s 2009 knowledge: http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/10/09/breaking-april-2-2009-doj-document-condemns-eric-holder-brags-at-mexican-conference-in-2009-about-obamas-stimulus-funding-of-2009-gunrunner-project/
Hillary Clinton on gun control:
Secretary of State; previously Democratic Senator (NY)
Balance lawful gun ownership & keeping guns from criminals. (Apr 2008)
Give local police access to federal gun tracking info. (Apr 2008)
Let states & cities determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
Against illegal guns, crack down on illegal gun dealers. (Jan 2008)
Backed off a national licensing registration plan on guns. (Jan 2008)
Get assault weapons & guns off the street. (Jul 2007)
Background check system could prevent Virginia Tech massacre. (Apr 2007)
FactCheck: VA Tech shooter not declared a danger to others. (Apr 2007)
Congress failure at Littleton response inspired Senate run. (Nov 2003)
Keep guns away from people who shouldnt have them. (Sep 2000)
Limit access to weapons; look for early warning signs. (Sep 2000)
License and register all handgun sales. (Jun 2000)
Tough gun control keeps guns out of wrong hands. (Jul 1999)
Gun control protects our children. (Jul 1999)
Dont water down sensible gun control legislation. (Jul 1999)
Lock up guns; store ammo separately. (Jun 1999)
Ban kids unsupervised access to guns. (Jun 1999)
Get weapons off the streets; zero tolerance for weapons. (Sep 1996)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
Voted NO on banning lawsuits against gun manufacturers for gun violence. (Mar 2004)
Prevent unauthorized firearm use with “smart gun” technology. (Aug 2000)
Barack 0bama on gun control:
Opposed bill okaying illegal gun use in home invasions. (Aug 2008)
Ok for states & cities to determine local gun laws. (Apr 2008)
FactCheck: Yes, Obama endorsed Illinois handgun ban. (Apr 2008)
April 2008: “Bittergate” labeled Obama elitist. (Apr 2008)
Respect 2nd Amendment, but local gun bans ok. (Feb 2008)
Provide some common-sense enforcement on gun licensing. (Jan 2008)
2000: cosponsored bill to limit purchases to 1 gun per month. (Oct 2007)
Concealed carry OK for retired police officers. (Aug 2007)
Stop unscrupulous gun dealers dumping guns in cities. (Jul 2007)
Keep guns out of inner cities—but also problem of morality. (Oct 2006)
Bush erred in failing to renew assault weapons ban. (Oct 2004)
Ban semi-automatics, and more possession restrictions. (Jul 1998)
Voted NO on prohibiting lawsuits against gun manufacturers. (Jul 2005)
Does she change her hairstyle more than once a day?
. . . . Back to the thread.
Check out # 17 , then # 19 , you won't like the information on either post.
Hillary Clinton and Barack 0bama on gun control
Just in case people on FR have forgotten...during the Clinton administration, Janet Reno wasn’t always in the best of health and her second-in-command, Eric Holder, was running the DOJ.
AG Eric Holder and SOS Hillary Clinton go a ways back!
Are those cockroaches printed on Der Hilderbeast’s dress. (or whatever garment you call that)
Now THIS is something to look into....
With thanks to SatinDoll, check out # 21:
Just in case people on FR have forgotten...during the Clinton administration, Janet Reno wasnt always in the best of health and her second-in-command, Eric Holder, was running the DOJ.
AG Eric Holder and SOS Hillary Clinton go a ways back!
I’ve been saying this for some time. Hillary played a very loud and prominent role in the assertion that most Mexican gun violence was the result of American gun sellers selling to the drug cartels. Right at the start of this corrupt scandal.
And let’s not forget that Obama also chimed in very publicly on this issue, together with the President of Mexico.
Bill clinton was very close to the Mexican drug smugglers when he was in the White House, having been involved in the trade since he was a teenager, and I’m sure that hillary was involved, too.
Add to that Obama’s own statement that he was pursuing a new AWB and other GC measures, but he had to do it “under the radar.”
Of course the guns came from America. You never hear of Mexican machine guns or Russian iPads or Italian big screen TVs.
There had to be 4 people in the loop as I have previously stated.
Obama, Holder, Hillary and Napolitano.
If anyone needs the reasons I have given in the past I’ll be happy to elaborate
The 'lone wolf' way to spy? set up? whatever - on conservatives - was that a child of Bill and Hill's Vast Right Wing Conspiracy....
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.