Skip to comments.Donít Call; I Donít Care
Posted on 05/14/2016 7:16:00 AM PDT by NOBO2012
Heres an important study: Empathy loss: Tylenol makes you care less about other people's pain. Normally my first question would be who funded this study? however in this case I think its pretty obvious that it was the Motrin/Advil cabal.
Its a classic case of an explanation in search of a problem -and theyve found one: Americans just arent as empathetic as they used to be. Of course once the problem was isolated research dollars could be allocated to researching the cause: why are so many Americans today incapable of identifying with the pain and shutruggles of their fellow Americans?
I can think of a plethora of reasons for Americans shrinking empathy gene - and none of them have anything to do with acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin. Heres my short list:
- BLM/WLD (black lives matter butt white lives dont)
- Undocumented illegal aliens sucking up tax payer funded benefits theyre not eligible for and bitching about it.
- Muslims demands that America accommodate them rather than them assimilating to our customs.
- Feminnazis, who think all men should die, especially white men:
- Gays, who demand we recognize their life style as normal.
I said: bake me a cake, Christian! Because your freedom of religion stops where my demands begin.
- Transgenders, who demand we accommodate their confusion as it, too, is just another notch on the normal spectrum.
- Snowflakes who need safe spaces to protect them from being offended by everything from Halloween costumes to chalkings
Im sure you can think of many other contributing factors to Americas declining empathy. My prescription: take 2 painkillers of your choice and dont bother to call. I dont care.
Posted from: Michelle Obamas Mirror
This makes everyone feel welcome.
I don;t care about black lives because they don’t care about themselves.
As far as illegal aliens are concerned I don’t care about them either, except that I want them gone.
THe homos and trannies are not going to browbeat me into accepting their perversions as normal.
Screw them all.
You need to use #trigglypuff as a topic. That would be awesome.
Our empathy and good will has been milked dry by ingrates.
Enough is enough for the jerks.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.