Skip to comments.Top 12 reasons why I voted democrat
Posted on 08/24/2011 3:36:21 PM PDT by BulletBobCo
When someone cannot explain why they voted for Democrats, give them this list. They can then pick their reasons from this "TOP 12"...
Top 12 reasons why I voted democrat
1. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I voted Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. I voted Democrat because while we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my as_, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view.
I voted Democrat because I want my son to learn about sex education in school, while he’s learning to read.
You should call this “Top Ten Reasons.”
13. I voted Democrat because I can’t count.
I work in a shop making military hardware, also UAW, you wouldn't believe the idiots that work with me. Mostly libs. I've heard most of those comments, sadly.
>>I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it<<
change “nobody” to “certain groups of individuals”.
12. is grade school nonsense that takes away from the clever ones that precede.
this should be an RNC ad and let it go viral. LOL
include pictures streaming in the background of the unhinged Dem’s like Cynthia McKinney, Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters and that new nut in the red cowgirl hat. Ooops but that would be racist.
Make that “the right people aren’t”
I voted democrat because my family always does (I don’t really know why).
I vote democrat because I believe in separation of church and state but allowing Sharia Law to influence government is OK because it is a multicultural/diversity celebration.
I agree but which candidate(s) would want to carry the message?
I voted Democrat because it’s the closet thing to the Nazi Party.(sar.)
(I have actually heard that before)
I voted Democrat even though I’m dead.
I voted Democrat so I could support the UAW without actually having to buy one of their poorly built cars.
It’s healthy for my esteem to have a Democrat President who is dumber than I am. And no one throws a riot quite like a Democrat! Bob
Just goes to prove that there are three kinds of people in this world:
- Those who can count, and
- Those who can’t.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.