Skip to comments.An Embarrassment to Higher Education (Mike Adams)
Posted on 08/18/2013 2:20:44 PM PDT by servo1969
I want to take the time to thank you for writing and telling me that I should be fired from my position as a tenured professor because I am the biggest embarrassment to higher education in America. I also want to thank you for responding when I asked you exactly how you arrived at that conclusion. Your response, because you insist that marriage requires one man and one woman, was both helpful and concise.
While I respect your right to conclude that I am the biggest embarrassment to higher education in America, I think youre wrong. In fact, I dont even think Im the biggest embarrassment to higher education in the state of North Carolina. But since youre a liberal and you support choice provided were talking about dismembering children and not school vouchers for those who werent dismembered I want to give you some options. In fact, Im going to describe the antics of ten professors, official campus groups, and invited campus speakers in North Carolina and let you decide which constitutes the biggest embarrassment to higher education.
1. In the early spring semester of 2013, a womens studies professor and a psychology professor at Western Carolina University co-sponsored a panel on bondage and S&M. The purpose of the panel was to teach college students how to inflict pain on themselves and others for sexual pleasure. When you called me the biggest embarrassment in higher education, you must not have known about their bondage panel. Maybe you were tied up that evening and couldnt make it.
2. At UNC Chapel Hill, there is a feminist professor who believes that women can lead happy lives without men. Thats nothing new. But whats different is that she thinks women can form lifelong domestic partnerships with dogs and that those relationships will actually be fulfilling enough to replace marital relationships with men. I cant make this stuff up, Ed. I dont drop acid. Well, at least not since the late 1980s. But I promise this story is real and not an LSD flashback.
3. At Duke University, feminists hired a sex worker (read: prostitute) to speak as part of an event called the Sex Workers Art Show. After his speech, the male prostitute pulled down his pants, got down on his knees, and inserted a burning sparkler into his rectum. While it burned, he sang a verse of the Star Spangled Banner. I believe that stripping incident was almost as embarrassing as the other one involving the Duke Lacrosse team.
4. A porn star was once paid to give a speech at UNCG. The topic was safe sodomy. After her speech, the feminist pornographer sold autographed butt plugs to students in attendance. Im not sure whether the ink could contribute to rectal cancer. Im no health expert. But I do know it was pretty darned embarrassing when the media picked up on the story.
5. A few years ago at UNC-Chapel Hill, a feminist group built a large vibrator museum in the middle of the campus quad as a part of their orgasm awareness week. I think that was probably the climax of the semester, academically speaking. But they certainly werent too embarrassed to display a vibrator that was made out of wood back in the 1920s. Keep your batteries charged, Ed. Were about halfway done.
6. A feminist administrator at UNC-Wilmington sponsored a pro-abortion event. During the event they sold tee shirts saying I had an abortion to students who well, had abortions. Thats right, Ed. The students were encouraged to boast about the fact that they had killed their own children. Thats how the UNC system is preserving the future of our great Tar Heel state.
7. The following semester, that same UNCW administrator sponsored a workshop teaching students how to appreciate their orgasms. I learned art appreciation in college. Today, college kids are taught orgasm appreciation. I will let you decide whether thats an embarrassment to higher ed., Ed.
8 A few years ago, a UNCW English professor posted nude pictures of under-aged girls as a part of an art exhibit in the university library. The Provost then ordered the nude pictures to be moved away from the library and into the university union. This decision was made after several pedophiles had previous been caught downloading child pornography in the university library just a few yards away from the location of the display. The English professor was incensed so she asked the Faculty Senate to censure the provost for violating her academic freedom. The faculty senate sided with the feminist professor. The provost was later pressured to leave the university.
9. A different feminist professor at UNCW accused a male professor of putting tear gas in her office. She was later caught putting her mail in a microwave oven. She did this because she thought people were trying to poison her with anthrax and that the oven would neutralize the toxins. She was not placed on leave for psychiatric reasons. Instead, she was designated as the universitys official counter terrorism expert.
10 And then there is Mike Adams. He thinks marriage is between a man and a woman.
So those are the choices, Ed. You can simply write back and tell me which of these professors, groups, or guest speakers has caused the biggest embarrassment to higher education either in North Carolina or in America altogether. Or you can just concede that our system of hire education is the real embarrassment because it has been hijacked by radical feminism. And please pardon any puns especially those that take the form of ms-spelled words.
I have always liked Mike Adams.
No surrender there...:)
#7 - They need a class for that now?
Mike Adams ping.
Not all the “embarrassments to higher education” in North Carolina are about feminism and “alternative sexualities”:
North Carolina should return to being an intellectual sparkplug of the Confederacy. Yes, I know that many Yankees have moved there, but they can do the right thing and “go native”. That includes a lot more than eating barbecue!!!!
Disagree if you like, but be a little more prepared to defend your stance, Ed. You're embarrassing yourself by revealing the paucity of your "logic."
Thanks for posting this. Mike Adams is always a good read.
My reaction too. I know that lots of students need remediation, but...
Faggies have the power on campus, so they can say,
“Logic? We don’ need no steenkin’ logic, off with that `breeder’s’ head!
In the early 1990s, Harvard’s Divinity School sponsored an balloon art exhibit utilizing condoms as the medium.
Cry...heck reading the list made me blush.
I am beginning to wonder if I am grown up enough to exist in today’s world.
Well worth the read, ping!
This was featured by Rush in his 27 August show!
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.