Skip to comments.YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK IF......
Posted on 01/24/2005 5:54:31 AM PST by TexasCowboy
NO OFFENSE MEANT TO ANY OF YOU REDNECKS OUT THERE!
a ping for you, this is too funny!
Excellent photos and I am still laughing. I humbly request you do some pics of northern city slickers(liberals)? NSNR
I resemble these remarks!!!!
Actually, if this had a camo paint job, it would make an excellent portable deer stand. Just park it at one end of a big field, set the timer on the coffee maker, and wake up to fresh coffee and hunting right out of bed. Might need to install some gun ports in those windows, but how hard is that?
The family photo is a joke, right?
Well, I ain't gonna say it since they got it sittin' on their mantle!
Believe it or not, some people actually looked like that.
No I have met people like that, at a family reunion.
LOL! You KNOW these people?
...and I ain't kidding, neither.
That's what I was thinking...poor kid. already has big hair. The man with the # shaved on his back was pretty bad too.
Yeah, in the eighties.
Is that a recent photo?
If so: LMAO!
She just HAD to pose in front of the port-o-potty, didn't she?
These two need to find each other.
Redneck + Christian = too sKerry for RATS. Watch for next campaign "we will turn rednecks into bluenecks".
As in stupid liberals in public
LOL, this stuff is too funny.
Bessy Mae took it 'fore I even had time to shave.
Hey now, this might be an ole' boy's home there.
REDNECK THREAD ALERT! They are generally pretty damn funny. Bookmark page and check in later in the day.
FUNNY! Some are kinda gross though!
None taken. ROFLOL!!!
Boy! Don't you know that was a surprise to come home to!
That looks like Madri Gras in Newworlins!
Unfortunately, since my wife spends all my money, I had to tape up the back window to my Miata...using a Hefty trash bag and duct tape. I guess that makes it a Hefty White-trash bag, but I couldn't say that else my wife might think I was talking about her again.
If you clear the leaves from the car port and find three lawn mowers. Only one of them works.
Are the candles in the cans for a birthday party? or, are they holding a candlelight vigil for Dale Earnhardt?
Thanks for the chuckle!
A real redneck can name the track they are racing at in the hairy-back-Earnhart-fan picture. I can, But I ain't a redneck.
Read my tagline.
Thanks! Has Pookie seen these yet? I have the sneaking suspicion that a couple of these might show up in a toon thread...
1. You take your dog for a walk and you both use the same tree.
2. You can entertain yourself for more than 15 minutes with a flyswatter.
3. Your boat has not left the driveway in 15 years.
4. You burn your yard rather than mow it.
5. You think the "Nutcracker" is something you do off the high dive.
6. The Salvation Army declines your furniture.
7. You offer to give someone the shirt off your back and they don't want it.
8. You have the local taxidermist on speed dial.
9. You come back from the dump with more than you took there.
10. You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table.
11. Your wife can climb a tree faster than your cat.
12. Your grandmother has "ammo" on her Christmas list.
13. You keep flea and tick soap in the shower.
14. You've been involved in a custody fight over a hunting dog.
15. You! go to the stock car races and don't need a program.
16. You know how many bales of hay your car will hold.
17. You have a rag for a gas cap.
18. Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
19. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
20. You can spit without opening your mouth.
21. You consider your license plate personalized because your father made it.
22. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
23. You have a complete set of salad bowls and they all say "Cool Whip" on the side.
24. The biggest city you've ever been to is Wal-Mart.
25. Your working TV sits on top of your non-working TV.
26. You've used your ironing board as a buffet table.
27. A tornado hits your neighborhood and does $100,000.00 worth of improvements.
28. You have used a toilet brush to scratch your back.
29. You missed your 5th grade graduation because you were on jury duty.
30. You think fast food is hitting a deer at 65 mph.
What!? No Cheetos in that gif?
WOW, these are just too darn funny :) Wouldnt it be wonderful though, it we could laugh and make fun of ALL groups of people and not have the politically correct liberals calling them hate crimes? Thanks for making me smile this morning :)
Denny Crane: "I look to two things: First to God and then to Fox News."
That's no Redneck, that's a Hippie.
He's wearing sandals instead of boots.
You know you're a redneck when...
My cousins live in NC after being northerners for many years. Have a beautiful private farm with a long, rolling driveway. While out of town guests from up north were visiting, Joe took the trash out to the end of the driveway and saw a huge snake (something poisonous), pulled out his gun, shot it and was really excited to take it back up to the house to show their guests, because I guess this thing was a monster. Guests were horrified, but my cousin Barb laughed like crazy, because she said: "Wow, you know you're a redneck when you start showing off your roadkill to your northern friends!"
To add to this, a few days later, their daughter who is an entertainment exec for a large television network called them and said, 'Hi Mom - tell dad to pick up the other phone, I have someone here I want you both to say hello to.' So both Barb & Joe are on the phone, and who other than Jeff Foxworthy is on the line! They told him the roadkill story and he loved it! :)
You spray Fabreeze on your clothes instead of washing them.