Skip to comments.Iranian Alert - July 25 - Iranian suicide bombers head to Lebanon
Posted on 07/29/2006 12:05:46 PM PDT by DoctorZIn
Top News Story
Iranian suicide bombers head to Lebanon.
- Iran Press News reported that an Islamic regime organization, called Mohammad’s Army dispatched the first group of suicide-bombers from Tehran to Lebanon.
- The Sun reported that teams of Iranian suicide bombers were heading for Lebanon’s war zone last night in a terrifying bid to spark meltdown in the Middle East.
Iranian IRGC soldiers killed in Lebanon flown back to Iran.
- The New York Sun reported that the bodies of Iranian Revolutionary Guard soldiers killed by the Israeli army in Lebanon have been transported to Syria and flown to Tehran.
Arabs shift back to criticizing Israel for the war with Hezbollah.
- Eli Lake, The New York Sun reported that America's closest Arab allies are now publicly sharpening their criticism of Israel's campaign against Hezbollah and muting their criticism of the Iranian-armed militia.
US hopes to pull Syria away from Iran.
- The Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. and Israel must balance their goal of defanging the militant group Hezbollah against the growing toll the war is taking on Israel, Lebanon and President Bush's hopes for reshaping the region.
Iranian defense minister accuses the US of trying to cause a Middle East war.
- Iran Focus reported that Iran’s Defense Minister Mostafa Mohammad-Najjar accused the United States of deliberately imposing war and violence in the Middle East.
Iranian government trying to stop access to satellite news inside of Iran.
- Iran Press News reported that the Islamic regime’s mercenaries attacked houses in the city of Rasht with the excuse of confiscating satellite dishes. "This is the first time in six years where the executive, legislative and disciplinary forces have agreed upon the ban on satellites."
Ganji refuses to meet White House officials.
- BBC News reported that Iranian dissident Akbar Ganji declined to meet White House officials during a visit to the US.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
- Amnesty International is seeking information from the Iranian government about a letter which calls for government ministries and the Republican Guard to compile information and report to the Armed Forces Command on the activities of adherents of the Baha’i faith.
- Dr. Walid Phares, FrontPageMagazine.com argued that when Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, secretary general of Hezbollah held his press conference to declare his new victory over his enemy, Israel, he was triggering –probably without knowing- a new era in the history of Lebanon and the region.
- Ha'aretz reported that recent developments in the Hezbollah war with Israel are revealing insight into Israeli intelligence.
- Iran Press News published a photo: "The blood of Khomeini courses through the veins of Hezbollah."
- Iran Press News published a photo of a book showing a picture of Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei with writing in Arabic on cover reads "America is the head of the terrorists" in the rubble of collapsed buildings in the Hezbollah stronghold of southern suburbs of Beirut, Lebanon.
- Iran Press News published a photo which shows a Hezbollah rocket launcher with Iranian arms factory markings on it, captured during fighting in southern Lebanon.
- Cox & Forkum published another cartoon: Signs of the Times.
"If you want on or off this Iran ping list, Freepmail DoctorZin
In the next few days I will be catching up on our reports. Sorry for the long delay in sending this report.
Iran is slowly committing more and more acts of war against Israel. The time has come, as drastic as it is, for Israel to simply come out and declare war on Iran and Syria...
I would personally stand at the border and hand them out Chinese fireworks suppositories so they can add a little sparkle to their martyrdom!
Sewerside bombers don't do well in a theater of war. They are just shot first and questions asked later.
Witness how they no longer pose any threat in Iraq.
What are the bombers going to do, bomb the Lebanese.
I'll be on the lookout for your postings about the brave freedom loving Iranian masses, that oppose terrorism.
My guess is that their number is the minority, and that the majority of Iranians thirst for a war with Israel and the US.
Thing is, they're so brainwashed over there. The state-run media(which is pretty much everything) glorifies suicide-bombings, martyrdom, killing Americans and Israelis, and general anti-Semitism. If I had to live there, I'd probably go as crazy as those A-rabs.
Infiltrate southern Lebannon and try to take out any american and british peacekeeping troops that end up stationed there.
Doubt that there will be any.
There will have to be.
There cannot be troops in southern lebannon unless they have the policy to return fire on Hezbollah if attacked.
This is not going to be a UN force under UN command.
There is few nations that can supply troops that will agree to this. Count any islamic or pansy western european nations out. Count out Russia and China as well since they are in Iran and Hezbollah's corner.
Count out Germany too.
Maybe those bombs could be triggered by satalite and the bombers blown up on route. Something to think about, no?
Thank you for doing all of the work you do on this topic.