Skip to comments.Glenn Beck: Reasonable questions for unreasonable times
Posted on 08/27/2009 9:23:27 AM PDT by Lucky9teen
All this week we are asking questions; I may not have the answers, but power left unchecked can turn very ugly, very rapidly. So it's vital that we all question with boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear.
You need to start asking questions:
- Why does the FCC have a diversity "czar"?
- Who is Mark Lloyd and how does he plan to "balance" the airwaves?
- Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine or worse?
- Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?
- Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?
- Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government wont regulate free speech?
- Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?
If Lloyd has his way, stations who don't comply to the governments definition of the "public interest" will have to pay a massive fine that helps support public broadcasting:
- What will be the definition of "public interest"?
- Who defines "public interest"?
- Why should it be balanced? Because it's public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house and I don't count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them)
Watch Glenn Beck weekdays at 5p and 2a ET on the Fox News Channel... Day 2
- Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?
- Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?
- Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?
- Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?
- What roles do they have in crafting bills?
- What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders, where are they now?
- What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?
- What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?
- Do the czars have power?
- Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?
- What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?
- Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?
- How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?
- What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?
Day 1 - Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?
- We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?
- The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?
- If it was so important for congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent 6 months later?
- Bush said he had to abandon free market principles in order to save them, how exactly does that work?
- Why wont members of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?
- Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?
- Was the cash-for-clunkers program meant to save the earth or the economy? Did it accomplish either?
- How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist become a special advisor to the president?
- Did President Obama know of Van Jones radical political beliefs when he named him special advisor?
- The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus billwhy was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?
- If politicians arent writing the bills and arent reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1000 page plus bills actually impose on the American people?
- If the public option health care plan is so good why wont politicians agree to have that as their plan?
- If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn whats on our mindwhy do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?
- Politicians are refusing to attend town hall meetings complaining, without evidence, that they are scripted. Does that mean we shouldnt come out and vote for you since every campaign stop, baby kiss and speech you give is scripted?
- Why would you want to overwhelm the system?
- Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about "not letting a crises go to waste"?
- What are the czars paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?
All of these questions need to be posted on every site you can find.
Glenn Beck is a modern day prophet.
When does the sheeple...... STAMPEDE?....
Watch Glenn tonight as he talks more about “Obama’s ‘Civilian’ Army”
This is (as with all episodes) is a MUST SEE.
I write my congressman EVERY day after watching Glenn, asking these questions.
Hey Glenn: What about whether Obama is Constitutionally authorized to be President?
Instead of calling Birthers “idiots” and enabling Obama....why not bring up the most important issue regarding Obama?
Just getting tired of all these “conservatives” who have all these wild ideas....yet enable Obama on his eligibility. Think, people, think.....
I just Twittered Beck that same question. We’ll see and I agree, the whole “Birther” thing bothers me that he dismisses it.
It IS a very valid argument and question!!!
I find it very disturbing that some in the conservative media not only ignore the Birther issue....but ridicule those who have investigated it....and especially disturbing that Beck has chosen to smite the Birthers.
Glenn Beck is a modern day prophet Patrick Henry.
True. True. And may God protect him.
You go Glenn!!!
Things are heating up more than ever. When the Congress returns in September, those witchboards a mailboxes will be filled to the brim. Keep on them.
does anyone know if there is video from Wednesday?
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.