Skip to comments.If you could only pick FIVE, who do you really want to see win on Nov 2 and why?
Posted on 10/26/2010 6:14:20 PM PDT by Bigtigermike
I want as many Conservatives to win on Tuesday night of November 2 but if you were forced to whittle it down to a handful who would you be happy to see win.
1. Sharron Angle - bye-bye Dirty Harry, enough said -
2. Carly Fiorina - that Dumb box of Rocks Barbabra Boxer needs to be called only ma'am
3. Christine O'Donnell - I would love to see the crying of the MSM, especially MSNBC! Rub it right into the WH and Tokyo ROVE face...Christine is a good woman who got a raw deal from the media
4. Alan West - loved the man
5.Joe Miller - the witch of the Northern frozen tundra crying home to daddy
while all those are fabulous!!!.....
I don’t know who I would knock out there to put in Ohio’s Kasick! To get Ohio would be VERY powerful.
Pelosi’s, Hoyer’s, Frank’s, Boxofrocks’, and dingy harry’s opponents. Self-explanatory.
Christine is number one - because if she wins that means everyone else has probably won. Also, it would be such a rebuke to the RINO establishment.
If we can’t take the Senate but Harry loses then we get Schumer...I can only believe he’d be worse.
Oh, I forgot...Satan’s (Grayson’s) oppponent, Daniel Webster.
2. Bielet (buh bye, bawney)
1. Angle over Reed
2. O’Donnell over Coons
3. Fiorina over Boxer
4. Rossi over Murray
5. Toomey over Seestak (had to include...I’m from PA)
True.....It hard to pick any true favorite, but it kinda of excited to see how important each one is
1. and 2. Sean Bielat and John Dennis- not so much for their own merits but that they are up against Pelosi and Frank. It would be a signal to the liberal elite that they ain’t invincible.
3. Paladino- got to love him , he doesn’t know “PC”
4. Tancredo- a clear signal to the Republicans that they can be disposed of too if they don’t deliver this time
5. Barletta- a good signal to the rest of the country that people want to protect our borders.
Certainly Daniel Webster. Grayson’s concession speech will be one for the ages.
but my dear God.....there are so many....Chung....Miller-Meeks...Frazier...Campbell...
Rubio, Toomey, Paul, Raese, and O’Donnell. Fiorina will be a quasi-RINO, and Kirk will be a full-blown RINO. I’d rather see people I can count on win, rather than just have people win “big” races to “stick it” to the Dems, because I’m more interested in what they do after December.
yes Marco for sure and Kasich....and ODonnell just to drive the leftists crazy....
WOW..THIS IS A GREAT THREAD..IT JUST DOES MY HEART GOOD!
Beilat! I forgot about him, beating Franks?....that would be sweet along with Christine winning...those two reasonably that can win would send me to heaven!!!