Skip to comments.
EXCERPTS FROM NAKED COMMUNIST
Posted on 05/17/2003 1:50:12 AM PDT by Exton1
EXCERPTS FROM NAKED COMMUNIST
Former FBI agent, Cleon Skoussen, in 1958, in his book, THE NAKED COMMUNIST, revealed among other things, these long term goals of the communist agenda. The information is in the Congressional Record August 1963 and in the Communist Manifesto:
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of communist domination.
- Set up East West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.S.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the United Nations.
- Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with loyalty oaths.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Get control of the teachers associations.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them censorship and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy.
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch.
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principles of separation of church and state.
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the grounds that it was only a minor part in the big picture.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American traditions; that students and special interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political and social problems.
TOPICS: Activism/Chapters; Constitution/Conservatism; Crime/Corruption; Culture/Society; Extended News; Free Republic; Government; Politics/Elections
KEYWORDS: agenda; cleonskoussen; clinton; communism; communist; communistmanifesto; crime; government; marx; nakedcommunist
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-20, 21-37 next last
posted on 05/17/2003 1:50:13 AM PDT
Reads like the DNC manifesto!
I love that book. To this day it is still a real eye-opener.
To: Exton1; dix; Grampa Dave; NormsRevenge; liberalnot; Cicero; WaterDragon
From the California Legislature: Eleventh Report of the Senate Fact-Finding Subcommittee on Un-American Activities (1061)
In our 1959 report we quoted from Communist sources as far back as 1952 to the effect that the Party intended to bring about a change in the judicial precedents that had been established by decisions of the United States Supreme Court and which had resulted in enormous hardship to the Party and its leaders. We pointed out how judicial precedent was indeed changed, and how the Party took credit for bringing about that result . . .we predict that the campuses of every major university in the State will be plagued with a revival of Communist activities, both overt and covert, in the immediate future. Already new Marxist youth organizations have been planted at U. C. L. A., and there are plans to duplicate them at Stanford, San Jose State, San Francisco State, Chico State College and the campus of the University of California at Berkeley. . .
They saw them coming, too bad they couldn't stop them.
posted on 05/17/2003 3:56:55 AM PDT
Just think: If it weren't for the SCOTUS intervention in 2000, every last one of those conditions would have been met by now. Thanks to the Red Zone, America was saved. Literally.
Now we just have to hold onto it long enough to show the rest of the nation who the DemonRats have become. OUR ENEMIES.
posted on 05/17/2003 4:54:59 AM PDT
(Relocate the liberals to remote Alaska, let them become one with nature. Forever.)
"Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures"
.. interesting isn't it..seems they have succeeded.. 'McCarthyism' .. has become their way of undermining anyone who might attempt to 'call a spade a spade'..
posted on 05/17/2003 5:54:43 AM PDT
Imagine the attention that report would receive if it was titled "The Naked Libertarian".
posted on 05/17/2003 6:25:14 AM PDT
The United States Constitution is Under Fire !
How well do YOU know and understand YOUR Constitution? Attend A Two-Day Seminar by a Qualified Authority at Low Cost.
The Miracle of America by Constitutional Professor W. Cleon Skousen, on Video
13 total hours - Two Consecutive Saturdays
The Entire Constitution Examined
A Study Guide Provided
For Patriotic Americans --- Teens through 90's
KNOW THE FUNCTIONS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT - BE A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN
Dates: Saturday, June 14, 2003 and Saturday, June 21, 2003
Location: Northwood University, West Palm Beach, Florida
Pre-Registration Tickets: Adults $20. -- Couples $30. -- Jr./Sr. High Students $18.
Full cost include Study Guide. Final date for Pre-Registration June 2.
Admission $5. additional at door)
Order Today : Constitution Party of Florida
16874 131st Way N
Jupiter, FL 33478
Information: Phone: 561-741-7592
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins."
The United States of America: "A REPUBLIC, IF YOU CAN KEEPT IT !" -Benjamin Franklin
Mega thanks for the timely reminder.
posted on 05/17/2003 7:50:14 AM PDT
To: Fearless Flyers
Please tell me more about this event. Who will teach and what materials will be used?
To: Exton1; ninenot
Other classic: "Naked Capitalist" and by his contemporary, Professor Fred Schwartz, "You Can Always Trust a Communist.....to be a Communist"
posted on 05/17/2003 8:22:35 AM PDT
(Ba'ath, the OTHER socialists)
It's a 13 hour, video course by W.Cleon Scousen over the course of two Saturdays.
There is a workbook that follows the video of Mr. Scousen going through the Constitution.
To: Fearless Flyers
Is there any training required to host a program like this? Is there anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area, California doing these workshops?
Seemed to me this same thing was debunked here a month or two ago...
Sounds like a great way to get money out of FReepers' pockets, into theirs.
posted on 05/17/2003 10:12:11 AM PDT
(For more news as it happens, stay tuned to your local FReeper station.........)
I don't see how it could be de-bunked, it is true. I got my copy off the Congressional website from Jan 1963. Seems like they have done a good job of meeting their goals.
To: The UnVeiled Lady
posted on 05/17/2003 11:39:48 AM PDT
To: The UnVeiled Lady
don't see how it could be de-bunked, it is true. I got my copy off the Congressional website from Jan 1963
I'm not suggesting it wasn't read into the congressional record, merely questioning whether or not any communofacists ever actually wrote these rules down.
Actually, I was wrong- the item that had been debunked was similar, but was not this particular piece. Here's what I was talking about: (from snopes)
Claim: A list of "Communist Rules for Revolution" was discovered by Allied forces in Germany in 1919.
Communist Rules for Revolution In May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, the allied forces discovered a copy of these 'Rules.' They were first printed in the United States in the 'Bartlesville (Oklahoma) Examiner-Enterprise' the same year, 1919.
Almost 20 years later, in 1946, the attorney general of Florida obtained them from a known member of the Communist Party, who acknowledged that the 'Rules' were then still a part of the Communist program for the United States.
1. Corrupt the young; get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial; destroy their ruggedness.
2. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
3. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and immoral movies.
4. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
5. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.
6. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
7. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce years of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
8. Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
9. Cause breakdown of the old moral values - honesty, sobriety, self-restraint, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
10. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscate them and leaving the populace helpless.
Origins: A time-honored ploy in the political arena has been to discredit your opponents (and their ideas) by demonizing them, by associating them with . . . well, demons. In the twentieth century, this has usually meant claiming that the ideas your opponents advocate were implemented by Nazis or Communists, or were recognized by them as means of "softening up" a country and making it ripe for totalitarian takeover. So, for example, if you believe the film industry should be more heavily regulated to prevent it from corrupting our youth, just point to this document and proclaim that the Communists came to power in Russia because the previous government had allowed callow youth to idle away their time watching "immoral movies."
As shown in the example above, this document is usually claimed to have been discovered "in May 1919 at Dusseldorf, Germany, by allied forces" and "first printed in the United States" in the Bartlesville, Oklahoma Examiner-Enterprise. Although the Examiner-Enterprise is a real newspaper, none of this rings true. Language about getting the young "interested in sex" and focusing their attention on "sexy books" and fretting about the "registration of all firearms" sound out of place for 1919. Even if this document really had been found in 1919, it's unlikely Americans would have found it alarming back then, when the German hun was still a much bigger bogeyman than the Russian communist. And not surprisingly, nobody has ever managed to turn up the mysterious issue of Examiner-Enterprise that supposedly printed it. When columnist Bob Greene checked out this piece with Russian specialists at the University of Chicago and Northwestern University in the mid-1980s, they said the list was "a total fraud," "an obvious fabrication," and "an implausible concoction of American fears and phobias." (Greene also wrote: "I always wanted to meet a communist who was carrying the list around, so I could ask him what 'obloquy' means.")
When The New York Times ran an article on this piece way back in 1970, it had already been circulating for about twenty-five years. The Times reported that neither the National Archives, the Library of Congress, nor university libraries had a copy of any such document. When Montana senator Lee Metcalf looked into the issue back then, he checked with the FBI, CIA, and the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee; found that "exhaustive research" had proved the rules to be "completely spurious"; and noted that "the extreme right also follows rules, one of which is to make maximum use of false, misleading and fear-inspiring quotations." Nonetheless, numerous Congressional members received copies of the rules list from alarmed constituents and, believing that nobody else was yet aware of them, continued to insert them into the Congressional Record.
The earliest known publication of these rules was in the periodical Moral Re-Armament in February 1946, and circulation of the list really took off after Florida state attorney George A. Brautigam endorsed them as true in 1954. (His "punishment" was that for many years afterward, printed versions of this list included his statement and signature appended at the bottom.) Even though the Soviet Union has since ceased to be, well into the 1990s the "Communist Rules for Revolution" have continued to be cited in newspaper editorials and letters to the editor as proof of our moral and political decay.
they were the reason that tenure was developed after ww2. their argument was that faculty deserved to be immune from political pressures, so that they could do research.
this didn't make much sense. why would an english professor or engineering professor need protection? by definition, most university fields with the exception of political science are not political.
clearly, their intent was to take over our universities and hire like-minded people.
why should faculty members be immune to the job market? afterall, the people who pay taxes to support them often lose their jobs.
i say, do away with tenure.
posted on 05/17/2003 12:48:17 PM PDT
(what democrats fear the most is democracy .)
their intent was to take over our universities and hire like-minded people.
And they did it! Been reading the 1965 report from the California Senate Un-American Activities Committee. It was only made public a few years back.
Astounding document. It shows the Berkeley Free Speech Movement was organized in Moscow. Hillary's former boss, Robert Treuhaft, is mentioned repeatedly. Not only were state and private colleges targets, so were all the government unions. I've excerpted some of the good parts and may post it later this evening.
The entire transcript (long) is here.
Reading it makes one wonder how America ever survived.
posted on 05/17/2003 1:54:49 PM PDT
(Anyone wants the excerpts now, send a private reply)
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first 1-20, 21-37 next last
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson