General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

Skip to comments.

Do Not Mock Your Co-Worker's Tiny P_n_s While Testing Full-Body Scanners
The consumerist ^ | May 7, 2010 | Laura Northrup

Posted on 05/07/2010 9:27:42 AM PDT by KeyLargo

Do Not Mock Your Co-Worker's Tiny Penis While Testing Full-Body Scanners

By Laura Northrup on May 7, 2010 11:10 AM

If you've been wondering how much of your body airport full-body scanners actually do reveal, a recent TSA training session in Miami shows the answer: enough for your co-workers to mock the size of your genitals. The target of the mockery eventually found it unbearable, and police say that he "could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind," attacking one of his colleagues in the parking lot. He was arrested for aggravated battery.

From the police report:

"The investigation revealed that the [suspect] was upset after a training with "Whole Body Image" machine. The X-Ray revealed [the suspect] has a small penis and co-workers made fun of him on a daily basis. [He] stated he could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind. ”

TOPICS: Chit/Chat; Humor; Society; Weird Stuff
KEYWORDS: body; scan; tsa; xray
Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-56 last
To: ErnBatavia

“If you really want to hurt your eyes, go check out the Chaz Bono sex change threads...”

woof...that would probably require a brain squeegee after viewing.

51 posted on 05/07/2010 11:55:27 AM PDT by jessduntno (I am not a racist. You're just saying that because I'm white.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

To: my_pointy_head_is_sharp
The original picture we have all seen. Notice it doesn't show as many body features as this one. I think they deliberately don't want to upset the public by how much can really be seen.
52 posted on 05/07/2010 12:00:25 PM PDT by my_pointy_head_is_sharp
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

To: copaliscrossing

you too?

I was eginning to this it was company policy

53 posted on 05/07/2010 12:49:43 PM PDT by Mr. K (This administration IS WEARING OUT MY CAPSLOCK KEY!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies]

To: Mr. K

AUUUUUUUGH! WHY CANT I PROOFREAD?????????????

54 posted on 05/07/2010 12:51:21 PM PDT by Mr. K (This administration IS WEARING OUT MY CAPSLOCK KEY!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 53 | View Replies]

To: my_pointy_head_is_sharp

copy the image into paint and invert the colors (ctrl+i). tell me what you think now...

55 posted on 05/07/2010 1:00:37 PM PDT by jurroppi1 (America, do not commit Barry Care-y!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 52 | View Replies]

To: jessduntno

That picture of Michelle in the blue dress...where it looks like she has one...comes to mind. Anyone have that picture?

56 posted on 05/07/2010 3:26:24 PM PDT by CitizenM ("An excuse is worse than an lie, because an excuse is a lie hidden." Pope John Paul, II)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Navigation: use the links below to view more comments.
first previous 1-5051-56 last

Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.

Free Republic
Browse · Search
General/Chat
Topics · Post Article

FreeRepublic, LLC, PO BOX 9771, FRESNO, CA 93794
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson