Skip to comments.Rossi opens 10 KW expression of interest list and sets 10 kW price
Posted on 11/22/2011 7:39:39 PM PST by Kevmo
Andrea Rossi November 21st, 2011 at 11:25 PM Dear Felipe From Chile: You are right, we are organizing this. BY THE WAY: WE COLLECT FROM NOW THE NAMES OF ALL THE PERSONS OR ENITITES INTERESTED TO BUY AN E-CAT OF 10 KW. IF WE WILL REACH 10,000 NAMES IN THE LIST, THE PERSONS IN THE WAITING LIST WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONFIRM OR NOT THEIR ORDER AT 400 EURO/THERMAL KW. DO NOT SEND MONEY, WE WILL ACCEPT THE ORDERS ONLY IF WE WILL REACH 10,000 NAMES IN THE WAITING LIST, COMBINING OUR LIST WITH THE WAITING LIST ORGANIZED BY OUR BROTHERS OF HYDROFUSION . WARM REGARDS, ANDREA ROSSI, LEONARDO CORP. (PRESIDENT)
Felipe from Chile November 21st, 2011 at 9:26 PM Mr Rossi, Having followed you for many months I decided to ask you a minor question, my apologies if it has been answered before. Since I am not a business man, I think one of the way to support your endevour is to become a qualified e-cat technician. In this context, Does your company have (or will have in the near future) training program for setup and maintenance of e-cat technology?. I think you will require qualified staff around the world pretty soon.
The Cold Fusion Ping List
Unfortunately, if Rossi did the following:
1) hired a bunch of actors to pretend to be the customer reps,
2) created an elaborate year-long special-effects-derived series of demos,
3) bribed, hypnotised or otherwise fooled Focardi, Levi, Kullander, Essen, Bianchini, Stremmenos
4) arranged for Piantelli, Miley and a host of others to try to fool the world into thinking that cold fusion was real,
5) got NASA, SPAWAR, The Defense Threat Reduction Agency and The Defense Intelligence Agency to say nice things about the field,
6) got Bushnell to make a fool of himself,
7) and convinced his former partners to set up another company called Ampenergo to pretend that they had a contract for The Americas for a substantial sum ----- or that they just did this with no proof because they have worked with Rossi and trust him because hes such a fine fellow,
8) sold his profitable company to his ex-partners in order to spend that wealth on a multi-million dollar scam; ----- certain that once he got all the above ducks in a row he would pretend to sell the first device ----- and then reel in the true target of his dastardly plan
9) and convinced a bunch of Greek crooks to set up a dummy company called Defkalion ----- to pretend to fight with him over the non-existent eCat, ----- to perpetuate the illusion and spin it off into a competing mirror-scam
[the second (this time genuine) buyer of a 1MW plant that will net him $2 million dollars ----- until they want their money back or sucker a $100 million dollar deal under the table ----- because he has experience in pulling the wool over all these idiotic eyes ----- and knows that they will just take his word for it ----- and not want to test if his 1MW plant can heat a small village without truckloads of coal or oil or a big fat electric cable coming into the container from beneath the floor (no you cant lift the carpet!) ]
10) and that, in order to pull this off, Rossi had to risk discovery by interviewing all the people he subsequently fooled so that he could only invite the gullible Professors and not the brilliant anonymous posters on the Internet who surely would have found him out
then, yes, all bets are off and Im with the guys who think that Rossi is an idiot and they are all geniuses.
The Cold Fusion Ping List
Wanting this to work, put up or shut up.
I was a skeptic at first because it seemed too much like a “free lunch”, but now I am convinced Rossi is telling the truth, e-cat is real and it’s going to be a major game-changer if it enters actual production.
I am just wondering what the electric power and oil industries will do to suppress it. I just can’t believe they are going to lay down and die without a fight.
If this thing turns out to be real and when we first know for sure that it is are you going to invest in it if possible? If so have you thought about how?
I am just wondering what the electric power and oil industries will do to suppress it. I just cant believe they are going to lay down and die without a fight.
***Probably what IBM did when microcomputers started to eat their lunch. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. They have tons of resources to bring to bear on this turf battle.
If they thought it was for real they would likely be trying to buy it and build a dominant position in the e-cat business. They certainly have the resources to do it.
I signed up on the waiting list a few minutes ago. By the time I get my ecat, we’ll all know whether this is real or not.
I’m in for three of them.
It will be interesting to watch this phase develop.
It looks like Rossi is going to eventually collect deposits. That money on deposit will be used to sucker in investors, and it’s the investors who will end up losing everything.
Man, if this is for real i want in on it....not as an investor but as an official dealer or licensed installer/technician.
see my post 13
This will be my standard post to you that says youre not worth trying to have reasonable discussion, also says buzz off & doesnt leave crickets. But if it offends you to the point that you get it removed like my prior innocuous citation then I’ll have to come up with some other ‘ignore button’ post.
This means I have nothing more to say to you about LENR. Bye.
55 posted on Sunday, October 30, 2011 4:41:07 PM by Kevmo (Caveat lurkor pro se ipso judicatis: Let the lurker decide for himself)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies | Report Abuse]
“At 30% efficiency heat kW to Ac kW”
I must be missing something - today’s thermoelectric devices (Seebeck generators or thermopiles) run 6 to 10% efficiency - that new nanotech material might get it to 15% - so where is the 30% number from? A gas turbine generator maybe? What would the total cost of an E-Cat and turbine genset be?
We are all missing something unfortunately. The claims are great, the specifics are nil.
Maybe so, but my question is about the thermal-to-electricity conversion efficiency number used, which would be the same if he were burning coal vs. an E-Cat.
Semi-related - looks like Google isn’t his customer:
Thermal conversion is a joke with this scam. Where is the heat source? Magic...
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.