Skip to comments.Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History
Posted on 03/14/2012 10:26:09 AM PDT by Seizethecarp
(@2:40 on Part II of the interview)
Gillar: With regard to Andrew Breitbart...something suspicious about his untimely death...do you think it's something that should be investigated?
Arpaio: You know, I go back to Watergate. I wasn't involved, but I knew all the characters that were involved. Dick Kleindienst, former attorney general, we were very close when I was regional director. G. Gordon Liddy, he and I ran an operation under Nixon to intercept...actually crackin' down on the US-Mexican border, so I knew a lot about the Watergate. As I say I think this situation is probably ten times worse than Watergate if we ever get to the bottom of it. So, you know, being a law enforcement guy for fifty years I'm always suspicious, sometimes...many times. So you know there have been some deaths I believe connected with Watergate way back. But, you know, there's always conspiracy theories, but don't we...doesn't law enforcement work on conspiracies? Isn't that one way we hook people on conspiracies? So what's wrong with saying there could be a conspiracy?
(Excerpt) Read more at obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Kleindienst (caution, some obvious left-wing spin on Watergate)
Born in Winslow, Arizona, he served in the United States Army Air Corps from 1943 to 1946. He attended Harvard College and Harvard Law School, graduating from the latter in 1950.
From 1953 to 1954 he served in the Arizona House of Representatives and then went into private practice, which he continued until 1969. In 1964, he was the Republican candidate for Governor of Arizona, but lost to Sam Goddard, 53%-47%.
He was Deputy Attorney General of the United States from 1969 until 1972, and was appointed Attorney General of the United States by President Richard Nixon on June 12, 1972.
Kleindienst was a close confidant of William H. Rehnquist. Kleindienst and Rehnquist were active in the Arizona Republican Party, and were appointed to serve under John Mitchell as deputy attorneys general in 1969. Rehnquist was nominated to the Supreme Court of the United States in 1971 and later elevated to Chief Justice in 1986. It was the close association with Kleindienst that led Rehnquist to disqualify himself from the Watergate tapes case (United States v. Nixon), which directed Nixon to comply with the subpoena issued by Judge John J. Sirica to turn over his tapes.
In any case Kleindienst resigned on April 30, 1973 in the midst of the Watergate scandal, and returned to private practice. Kleindienst resigned the same day John Dean was fired and H. R. Haldeman and John Ehrlichman quit. He was convicted of a misdemeanor for perjury during his testimony in the Senate during his confirmation hearings. He was fined $100 and given a suspended jail sentence by a judge who described him as a person of high ethical nature, and said his crime was that he was too loyal.
Arpaio knew key Watergate players, Kleindienst and Liddy, saw Watergate from inside the DOJ and says certifigate could be ten times worse than Watergate.
I’ve often wondered why even Fox doesn’t report on the Sheriff’s efforts. The Sheriff is no dummy and has all the investigative back ground needed to do this.
In a world where former-Soviet PRAVDA is asking what the hell has happened to the U.S. Media, that they weren’t even this pro-Party biased during the Soviet years, this isn’t surprising.
Anyone who saw CNN’s Primary Election “Coverage” last night, would have to agree.
For later (((ping))).
Obama's FCC would pull Fox's broadcast licenses?
I think it could be a thousand times worse. Nixon didn’t initialize Watergate. He just tried to cover it up after he found out about it.
Obama, obviously, knows whether he was eligible. He was then assisted by nearly all of congress, the judicial branch and the media. Half did it because they wanted him, the other half were terrified that it could result in a civil war, if he were to be removed.
It still could end in civil war.
It is well known the Obamaoid was an Indonesian citizen the question is..
When did he become an American citizen?.. if ever?..
Is he still an Indonesian citizen?..
Can an American President hold two citizenships?..
Did he renounce Indonesian citizenship?.. When?.. How?..
THIS is the direction Joe should go...
What?.. Where? is the Obamaoid a citizen OF?..
Until Arpaio, himself, takes the next step of getting a DA or grand jury involved, there isn't much more to cover for now..other than the non-coverage of the story to date.
One local CBS affiliate did provide excellent coverage:
Arpaio and Breitbart share the same kind of pre-existing conditions convenient for assassins to strike. Breitbart was already at risk to keel over from a heart attack at any time and Arpaio is nearly 80 and under extreme stress.
Arpaio could “drop” just like Breitbart and an easy explanation is right there to throw suspicion off of clever assassins using undetectable means of killing.
The media has been threatened. I’ll just ping you to a post where you can see a bunch of links regarding the threats.
Its not a “blackout” ...its a collusion..to loot the US Treasury....
On a scale of 1 to 10, Watergate is a 1, and Obama is a 10.
On a scale of 1 to 10, Watergate is a 1, and Obama is a 10.
This could surpass the Kennedy assasination...imagine losing a country, our freedoms, cover up of his records, trillions of dollars squandered and stolen, deaths from fast and furious etc...
1. That is, the signature does not touch the line although it runs so very close to the line.
2. I believe that it would have been humanly impossible for Stanley---or anyone else---to write "Ann Dunham Obama" so very close to the line and yet avoid touching the line.
3. In fact, in an article at World Net Daily that I found on the web---after I had already studied Obamas mothers signature and come to my own independent conclusions about the signature---a computer expert wrote that only a space the size of one pixel separated the letters in "Ann Dunham Obama" from the bottom line, and he concluded that only a computer could have aligned the signature so accurately.
4. Also, when I checked Stanley's other signatures on other documents on the internet, I saw that she did what many of us do when we sign our names in a narrow space: She wrote on the line provided, and sometimes her signature even went under the line.
5. NOTE: Take a look at the two signatures directly under Stanley's signature.
6. One is that of Dr. "Sinclair" and the other belongs to the Registrar.
7. Look how the two signatures sit on the line and sometimes go under the line, that is, the persons signed their names the way many of us sign our names to documents: They wrote on the line as they used the line to guide them.
8. So, I hope that the Sheriff takes a hard, serious look at the "(Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama" signature, because it is too perfectly aligned with the line under it for the signature to have been written in the space by a human being. The only conclusion is that a computer must have done it.
In other words, the signature is a fake.
Time to bring it! You and I know there will not be a civil war if the bastard is removed. The unions may do their commie best to sow chaos and mayhem, even burning things, but civil war is the hollow threat which keeps this Canadian commie in office, nothing more. Feckless Republicans are violating their oath to Our Constitution in order to keep their cowardly butts from having to remove the criminal bastard. I expect democrats to protect a criminal fraud. But for the feckless pubbies to follow along like the little cowardly sheep they are is beyond the pale.