Skip to comments.Autopsy reveals Florida man choked to death after roach eating contest
Posted on 11/26/2012 12:05:01 PM PST by Responsibility2nd
An autopsy has concluded that a Florida man choked to death after downing dozens of live roaches during a contest earlier this year.
The report released Monday says 32-year-old Edward Archbold of West Palm Beach died as a result of "asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents."
Lab tests for drugs came back negative. The death has been ruled an accident.
(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...
Well, you can’t blame THAT on the roaches. Let this be a lesson to us all: always chew your roaches thoroughly before swallowing and be sure to have a glass of water or your favorite beverage on hand to wash them down.
Got to make sure they’re dead before you swallow them!
They go down much easier if you call them palmetto bugs.
Round 1 goes to the animals.
I think you’re right. That’s probably exactly what killed Cockroach Guy:
Live ones crawling back up his throat.
Definitely a Darwin Award candidate!
Choked to death on his own vomit of masticated worms and roaches. What a way to go.
Disclaimer: Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.