Skip to comments.Why would anyone drink Corona beer?
Posted on 06/06/2003 9:17:54 AM PDT by its gilligan
Why would anyone drink Corona Beer? I mean Mexico is not exactly known for producing quality beer in the first place. Yet this is like the dregs of Mexican brews. Its the Old Milwaukee of Mexican Beers. A poor Mexcian farm worker would probably just as soon drink his own urine as drink this concoction. The fact that you need to put a piece of fruit in the bottle to get it down should tell you something. Yet people here pay $7 a six pack for this stuff.
Well, I think I know who drinks it. It's the freepers! You see, at the end of the month when the workmen's comp check comes in, the freeper wants to impress the other freepers in the trailer park. So instead of the usual case of Busch, he goes out and buys some "imported beer." He then walks around the trailer park in his best stained undershirt with his Corona in hand and the other freepers think, "WOW WHAT CLASS!"
This has got to be it. Nobody who posts at DU would drink this stuff.
Nobody who posts at DU would drink this stuff.
Yeah, you have to be 21 to buy it.
No, they prefer Kool-Aid.
Guns Before Butter.
What exactly do you think Corona is?
(Fixed that for you, by the way.)
Midventral Incision -
1. Lay it on its rat back.
2. Pin its paw to the tray if neccesary, but it sounds gross to me
3. Most lab specimens have a small opening in the neck area, where colored latex was injected into the arteries. Lift the posterior edge of this opening, and using a blunt probe, gently separate the underside of the skin from the muslce below. While continuing to lift, use scissors to cut the freed skin along the ventral midline.
4. Continue the lift-separate-and-cut-method in a posterior direction.
5. Stop cutting just in front of the urogenital area.
6. Extend your cut forward to the point of the jaw as well.
*Be careful to cut only the loosened skin and not underlying muscle.
Lateral Incisions -
1. Make 4 lateral incisions.
2. Make the first one along the edge of the lower jaw to the cheek and then to the top of the skull, just behind the eye.
3. The Second and third cuts are down the inside of each leg to the paws; also make a circular incision around each leg at the wrists and ankles.
4. The last lateral cut is to be done from the front of the Urogenial area, around the rear margin of the hind legs, to the top of the base of the tail.
Removing the Skin -
1. Loosen all the skin on the ventral and lateral surfaces using a blunt probe.
2. Turn the rat over and remove the entire skin from the limbs and dorsal body. (It's easier to start at the rear and work your way forward, not that I would know)
Be aware of -
-brownish tissue that adheres to the skin. These are dermal muscles that allow the animal to move its skin
-the mammary glands may appear as a band of tissue running under the nipples; this tissue may be greatly expanded to pregnant and lactating individuals.
-saving the skin to wrap your specimen between lab periods.
Only the ones with older brothers who will buy it for them.
Go back to the island, "Little Buddy".
I think I hear the Skipper calling you.