Skip to comments.
VIDEO: Hilariously DEPRESSED Reactions to Bernie Sanders Dropping Out
| April 13, 2020
| DUmmie FUnnies
Posted on 04/13/2020 7:29:13 AM PDT by PJ-Comix
The announcement by Bernie Sanders that he is no longer campaigning for the Democrat presidential nomination has caused a wave of very depressed reactions from his supporters. Many of these reactions, as you can see in this video, are quite funny. The only person not depressed is the guy at the end who sees Sanders ending his campaign as a great opportunity to push for Communist revolution.
TOPICS: Humor; Politics
KEYWORDS: berniesanders; commie; joebiden; sanders; soci; socialist; vermont; video
And I only see one person in this group who might very grudgingly vote for Biden in the general election... assuming he is the nominee. BTW, imagine the MELTDOWNS if Biden picks Hillary for VP or if she replaces Sleepy Joe at the top of the ticket.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:29:13 AM PDT
To: Xenalyte; RMDupree; AlexW; CzarNicky; Mike Fieschko; motzman; codercpc; thingumbob; tje; ml1954; ...
posted on 04/13/2020 7:30:43 AM PDT
(I was FIRST IN LINE at the Sunrise Trump Rally!!!)
What a collection of pussies. Guy at the end talking revolution. Yeah, right.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:39:24 AM PDT
I work with people like that. They actually thought Bernie was going to be the nominee. I bunch of us tried to tell them as far back as November that the democrat machine would never allow Bernie to win. I am sitting at home under the Covid-19 lock down and can’t even enjoy their meltdowns.
It’s interesting to watch the people project what Bernie was about. I don’t think Bernie ever wanted to be president. I think he wanted to shift the democrat party to become the socialist party because if he goes the 3rd party route, no democrat or socialist will ever get elected again unless the GOP splits in a similar way. Bernie is not about hard work and being president is rough. Look at how most president age while in office. Bernie is a skater, not a worker.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:42:47 AM PDT
by Dutch Boy
Boring and stale.
The girls crying at hillary’s convention DESTROYS this thing.
None of these guys are upset and some make valid points about dems.
In fact, they are taking it a thousand times better than the folks that night and they WILL vote for biden in the end.
Don’t buy their lies.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:43:04 AM PDT
(Radicals, racists dont point finges aat me I'm a small town white boy Just tryin to make ends meet)
Left Wing Lamentations ... Leftmentations
Leftmentations : The Musical
You will laugh as they cry even though youve kissed ten bucks goodbye!
posted on 04/13/2020 7:47:58 AM PDT
Yeah, those are always fun to watch.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:48:48 AM PDT
It’s ASTOUNDING to me that they are just now figuring out who Bernie really is five years later! Oh well..maybe some of these beta boys might grow their own pair, now.
posted on 04/13/2020 7:49:02 AM PDT
(This tagline has been formatted to fit the screen. Some content has been edited.)
So, as far as I have seen, bur-knee has suspended his campaign but still is retaining his delegates. I read he garnered 4 more in the Alaska primary the other day and pedo joe got 11. So, what’s up with that. Suspended or quit? Convention disrupter? I’ve seen some bur-knee bros have modified his campaign banner to “Riot 2020! Burn the m f’r down!” So....
posted on 04/13/2020 8:01:43 AM PDT
( #My2ndAmend! ----- Enlisted in the Navy in '67 to protect folks rights to strip my rights. WTH?)
Well, the can always vote for Trump....LOL
“The enemy of my enemy is my friend” type of vote.
posted on 04/13/2020 8:05:26 AM PDT
(Libs are a virus.....the DemoVirus!!)
Post that pic of the Bernie supporter that gave his last food money to the campaign and it starving eating ramen!
posted on 04/13/2020 8:14:45 AM PDT
by Delta 21
(Be strong & prosper, be weak & die! Stay true.... ~~ Donald J. Trump)
To: AdmSmith; AnonymousConservative; Arthur Wildfire! March; Berosus; Bockscar; cardinal4; ColdOne; ...
Hilarious is one way to look at it, I'd call it pathetic and sad. The shirtless wonder said it best. The bearded mobile video blogger is like a duck that's been hit in the head. None of them get it -- that Bernie Sanders didn't do a takedown of Biden for two reasons -- one is, he's a Demagogic Party insider, and thes second is, he was incapable of doing it. ANY ageist argument that bunch of fake class warrior nitwits would make (and one of them gets close to doing it during his rant) against Biden would apply to Sanders. And I note that the demographic more or less accurately reflects that Sanders rallies were sausage fests.
- Joe Biden - 17 Minutes Of Joe's Melting Brain [04/13/2020]
- Democratic Socialists of America won't endorse Biden's White House bid [04/12/2020]
- Bernie's Defeat Shows Why Socialism Doesn't Work [04/09/2020]
- Progressive youth groups issue demands for Biden ahead of general election [04/08/2020]
- Some Bernie Sanders Supporters Say They're Not Ready Yet to Back Joe Biden in the Fall [04/10/2020]
- Bernie Sanders Drops Out As Campaign Goals Of Locking Everyone Up, Destroying Economy Already Achieved (satire) [04/09/2020]
- Sanders raises eyebrows with move to amass delegates for convention 'influence,' lack of Biden backing [04/09/2020]
- You May Have Thought Bernie Left the Race; He Actually Did Something Far More Dangerous [04/10/2020]
- 'No one went for a knockout blow': Inside Bernie's campaign nosedive [04/11/2020]
- Bernie Sanders Supporters Spread Pro-Murder #GUILLOTINE2020 Hashtag Following Campaign Suspension [04/09/2020]
- Don't Believe The Hype: It Was Really Bernie Who Beat Biden; His Ideas Have Taken Over the Democrats [04/09/2020]
- Can Joe Biden really beat Donald Trump? Some Democrats may be having second thoughts (still no Hussein or Cankles endorsement) [04/11/2020]
- 'Not a bad idea': Gore open to idea of Obama as 'coronavirus czar' under Biden [04/11/2020]
- Donald Trump: What Does Barack Obama Know About Joe Biden that Is Preventing Endorsement? [04/09/2020]
- Trump lobbies Bernie Sanders supporters to join Republican Party [04/08/2020]
- Jill Stein encourages followers to leave the Democratic party after Bernie drops out, and Democrats are melting down [04/09/2020]
- Green Party makes pitch for Sanders supporters [04/08/2020]
- Hollywood celebrities struggle to cope with end of Sanders campaign [04/09/2020]
- Alyssa Milano explains silence on Joe Biden sexual assault allegation, says men deserve 'due process' [04/06/2020]
- Rose McGowan trashes 'fraud' Alyssa Milano for backing Biden amid assault claim, invokes Kavanaugh hypocrisy [04/07/2020]
- Former Senate staffer accuses Joe Biden of sexual assault [04/13/2020]
- Examining Tara Reade's Sexual Assault Allegation Against Joe Biden [04/12/2020]
- Biden's Sexual Assault Accuser Speaks Out After Bernie Drops Out Of Race [04/11/2020]
- Former Biden Staffer Files Criminal Complaint With DC Police [04/11/2020]
- Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden [04/10/2020]
- Wait, What? NY Times on Biden: No Misconduct 'Beyond Hugs, Kisses and Touching' [04/13/2020 7:46:15 AM PDT]
- Biden: Trans Women Need Same Protections from Violence as Biological Women (particularly if Joe is around) [04/09/2020]
- Cardi B lashes out at young fans after Bernie Sanders drops presidential bid [04/09/2020]
- Joe Rogan is the Democratic Party's canary in the coal mine [04/06/2020]
- Joe Rogan would 'rather vote for Trump than Biden' after endorsing Sanders [04/05/2020]
- With Bernie's Exit, It Is Now Biden Versus Trump...Or Is It? [04/09/2020]
- Cuomo rules out replacing Joe Biden as Democratic presidential candidate, says no to VP position: 'I am staying here' [04/11/2020]
- Poll: Democrats Want To Drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo [04/10/2020]
- Hmmm: Poll Shows Majority Of Dems Want Cuomo-For-Biden Switcheroo [04/10/2020]
- Democrats want to drop Joe Biden for Andrew Cuomo, poll finds [04/10/2020]
- Cuomo Ties Biden for Presidential Nomination [04/06/2020]
- Democrats Likely to Dump Biden [04/09/2020]
- Biden releases plans to expand Medicare, forgive student debt (Pander 2020) [04/09/2020]
- Presumptive Democrat Nominee Joe Biden Is No Moderate, Least Of All On Abortion [04/09/2020]
- Biden's ideas for re-opening America are painfully obvious and insipid [04/13/2020]
- Biden: The Democrats' Eggs All in One Basket Case [04/12/2020]
posted on 04/13/2020 8:15:19 AM PDT
(Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager imagining managing an imaginary menagerie.)
Dear Devoted Bernie Supporters,
He was never really in it, at least not to win it. But you are more than welcome to visit him at his new home. Your support paid for it, after all.
“The girls crying at hillarys convention DESTROYS this thing.”
So true. I have a computer file of them. They’re great to go through when I need a pick-me-up. (Will they be as good in 2020? I wonder...)
posted on 04/13/2020 9:07:31 AM PDT
( For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.)
Delegates - AKA actual human beings - are being held by bernie for eventual sale. In another age, we might have called this a form of slavery.
posted on 04/13/2020 9:26:53 AM PDT
posted on 04/13/2020 8:43:53 PM PDT
by doug from upland
(Why the hell isn't Hillary Rodham Clinton in prison yet?)
Yes and I am looking forward to Round 2!
posted on 04/14/2020 1:49:36 PM PDT
(DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)
Opinions posted on Free Republic are those of the individual
posters and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Free Republic or its
management. All materials posted herein are protected by copyright law and the
exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
FreeRepublic.com is powered by software copyright 2000-2008 John Robinson