Posts by Q-ManRN

Brevity: Headers | « Text »
  • Sheriffs Who Are Protecting Liberty

    09/27/2014 11:11:58 AM PDT · 2 of 20
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    With the militarization of the police, it is comforting to know that their are Constitutionally-minded sheriffs out there and Second Amendment organizations like the Gun Owners of America that stand with them.

  • Sheriffs Who Are Protecting Liberty

    09/27/2014 11:09:49 AM PDT · 1 of 20
    Q-ManRN
    With the militarization of the police, it is comforting to know that their are Constitutionally-minded sheriffs out there and Second Amendment organizations like the Gun Owners of America that stand with them.
  • How to protect your family from home invasion

    09/16/2014 3:40:50 PM PDT · 2 of 116
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    Ping. Liberal’s elf-defense advise in a home invasion! You cannot make this stuff up!

  • How to protect your family from home invasion

    09/16/2014 3:36:55 PM PDT · 1 of 116
    Q-ManRN
    I have always been amazed by the ease with which liberals believe absolute fantasies. Here we see liberals trying to give "real" advice about defending yourself when your home is invaded by criminals. First, they get their expert adviser from the rabidly anti-Second Amendment, anti-self defense NYPD. The adviser is a hostage negotiator who is trained to try to talk his way out of crisis situations. His "expert" advice: keep a can of wasp spray handy. After all, it works against wasps, right? You could also spray yourself with a can of criminal-repellant spray too. And be sure to leave your bedroom doors wide open. It makes it easier for other people to hear. Of course, it also makes it easier for home invaders to get into your bedroom in the middle of the night even though you sleep with a your trusty can of wasp spray. And the ultimate piece of liberal advice when worse comes to worse confronting criminals - just be polite and submit! Criminals are really nice people who just need to be treated with respect; then, the criminal will treat you with respect in return.

    Right! How many women and children have to be kidnapped, raped, and murdered by thugs & sex offenders before the libs figure out that submission empowers criminals? How many decent people have to be beaten & murdered in their own homes before these liberals wake up?

    It comes down to some simple questions: do you want to be at the mercy of criminals in your own home or would you rather that the home invaders were at your mercy? If you are going to defend yourself and your loved ones against a violent criminal, do you want a can of bug spray or a gun? Do you think the NYPD reaches for bug spray or for their guns when they have to defend their lives?

    Welcome to reality!

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 2:21:35 PM PDT · 122 of 170
    Q-ManRN to altsehastiin; Buckeye McFrog

    The doctor does have a First Amendment right to ask about guns; however, this issue has more to do with professional standards that govern his speech. As a healthcare professional bound by those standards, he cannot ask you about non-medical issues using his professional status in order to justify his own political beliefs.

    There is no medical reason to discuss how parents choose to defend their families just because there is a small chance a child could be accidentally shot. Responsible parents would be aware of that obvious danger and take steps to avoid that situation, just like they would for many other apparent hazards in their home.

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 1:20:39 PM PDT · 73 of 170
    Q-ManRN to iacovatx

    I have noticed that too. We healthcare professionals need to remember our professional standards like leaving our personal political convictions at home.

    iacovatx wrote “I remind the “good doctor” that the NRA is an organization devoted to safety whereas the Amer Acad of Pediatrics seems increasingly interested in political advocacy and less and less interested in childrens’ health.”

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 1:15:27 PM PDT · 69 of 170
    Q-ManRN to Charlemagne on the Fox

    Thank you very much for sharing those facts! I should not be surprised since the article was obviously political bashing the NRA, etc.

    Charlemagne on the Fox said “Info about the author: Russell Saunders is the pseudonym for a pediatrician in New England. He is also a contributor at Ordinary Times, where he writes about medicine, gay rights ...

    That’s about all I need to know—doesn’t even have the guts to use his own name. Oh, and good to see he’s an expert on gay rights . . .”

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 1:05:08 PM PDT · 53 of 170
    Q-ManRN to BlueStateRightist

    Thank you, Doc. I appreciate the compliment and your support. I also appreciate your point about Obamacare. Physicians already have too much regulatory nonsense to deal with without Obamacare.

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 1:01:44 PM PDT · 41 of 170
    Q-ManRN to Viennacon

    The point is that the doctor should not be asking at all. If parents have a question or concern about firearms, they can choose to speak with their doctor. That solves the issue altogether.

    Viennacon said “Never leave your kid unattended with a doc. They could be a member of the Obamacare gun registry mafia. And if they ask you about it, say ‘None of your business, scum!’”

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 12:48:18 PM PDT · 3 of 170
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    2nd Amendment Florida ping

  • Pediatricians Have the Right to Ask About Guns

    07/30/2014 12:46:11 PM PDT · 1 of 170
    Q-ManRN
    I am a Registered Nurse and therefore I read the statements above from the perspective of a licensed health professional. Like any adult, I was once a child and like many children I had an excellent pediatrician. My pediatrician never asked me or my family about firearms. This was not because my pediatrician was negligent or uncaring.

    We went to him to discuss our medical concerns and then he could identify safety issues that were relevant to those concerns. There were an immense number of potential safety issues that we never discussed. For example, getting hit by a train even though there were train tracks near our house. My pediatrician would have known that that job was the responsibility of my parents.

    Responsible parents that own firearms are aware that accidents can happen with a firearm just like any number of dangerous objects in their home. They do not need a physician to educate them about that fact. There are already a wealth of resources and options readily available to those parents. And criminals are not going to discuss storing their illegal firearms used in crimes with doctors.

    My pediatrician never asked us about firearms because he left his political views at home where they belonged. The current debate over the ownership and use of firearms is taking place in legislatures and courts around our nation. That is where that debate belongs, not in our doctors' offices. Professional speech for healthcare workers is properly limited in order to ensure that they do not interject their personal political desires into their professional relationships.

    Dr. Saunders exemplifies why these limits are necessary with political statements like "As much as the NRA and its ilk want to deny it, having a gun in the home is a risk factor for serious injury or death." or "By upholding this disgraceful law, the 11th Circuit Court has demonstrated allegiance to an ideology that favors the Second Amendment..." Do your patients a favor doc and keep your political ideology out of your professional practice.

  • Greenville anti-gun violence group taking effort to Chicago

    07/26/2014 2:03:51 PM PDT · 1 of 12
    Q-ManRN
    There's the answer to the violence in Chicago! Talk to "community leaders" who have not been able to stop the violence with all their gun control laws and high-minded talk. Then, pass out pamphlets with a catchy slogan that explains that guns are the source of violence instead of criminals. And I know that these pamphlets will not mention a lack of job opportunities with the loss of manufacturing jobs due to high taxes and over-regulation as a prime cause of the violence.

    I am sure that they mean well, but their efforts are misguided. Armed citizens with a job that can legally provide for themselves while defending themselves against violent thugs is a more practical solution.

  • Pennsylvania hospital: Wounded doctor fired back at gunman, officials say

    07/24/2014 5:52:30 PM PDT · 17 of 22
    Q-ManRN to mandaladon

    Guns save lives. That is a proven fact once again.

  • GOA Chides Rep. Maloney for Foolish Comments

    07/17/2014 4:12:58 PM PDT · 2 of 6
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    Ping - Rep. Carolyn Maloney calls for GOA’s Larry Pratt to be investigated based upon her false accusations.

  • GOA Chides Rep. Maloney for Foolish Comments

    07/17/2014 4:08:46 PM PDT · 1 of 6
    Q-ManRN
    The liberals always want the government to investigate and arrest their political opponents - in this case Larry Pratt of the Gun Owners of America. All Mr. Pratt said was that one of the reasons that our Founding Fathers wanted us to have firearms was so that as a last resort we could resist tyranny.

    The idea that the people could resist the government is such a terrifying threat to statists like Rep. Carolyn Maloney that they take it personally. So, she takes Mr. Pratt's comments as a personal threat against her.

  • After Brutal Home Invasion, Some Scars Never Heal

    07/17/2014 1:38:02 PM PDT · 12 of 16
    Q-ManRN to GeronL

    New Jersey

    GeronL wrote:
    “They feel safer in Ohio?

    Where did they live when this happened?”

  • This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace: Starbucks Gun-Free Zone Edition

    07/17/2014 12:39:10 PM PDT · 5 of 14
    Q-ManRN to Bob Ireland

    Ping on Starbucks

  • This is What Happens to a Disarmed Populace: Starbucks Gun-Free Zone Edition

    07/17/2014 12:34:37 PM PDT · 1 of 14
    Q-ManRN
    Why can't liberals understand their is a difference between legally armed people and violent criminals? Guns do not cause violence - they stop violence. An armed society is a more civil society.
  • After Brutal Home Invasion, Some Scars Never Heal

    07/17/2014 11:36:31 AM PDT · 1 of 16
    Q-ManRN
    This kind of story is a harsh example of why you have to take personal responsibility for protecting yourself. Depending on someone else to defend you from violence is precarious at best and down right dangerous at worst

    It is sad that so many people are deceived into thinking that police are like superheroes swooping down on criminals stopping them from committing crimes. Like most stories involving encounters with violent criminals, the police are not there when the attack occurs and victims have to act to save themselves.

    The so-called "self-defense experts" mentioned in this story are gun control supporters that preach just submitting to criminals as if that is self-defense. As we see from this story, submitting to the criminals gave them the upper hand placing them firmly in control of the situation.

  • NAACP lays out five point plan to reduce gun violence

    07/15/2014 7:30:53 PM PDT · 4 of 43
    Q-ManRN to Bob Ireland

    Providence NAACP says government will stop “gun violence”.

  • NAACP lays out five point plan to reduce gun violence

    07/15/2014 7:28:21 PM PDT · 1 of 43
    Q-ManRN
    The government to the rescue to stop "gun violence" in Providence, Rhode Island. Sigh - if we only had more government programs to stop violence (sarcasm). More government, more conferences, more money, more talk. They must use the same playbook as Chicago! Better call in the National Guard.

    And if you look at the pictures at the bottom, Michael Bloomberg's Everytown for Gun Safety was there reassuring us that the government can protect us from violent criminals.

    Of course, none of the proposed solutions deals directly with disarming criminals or provides any practical means of self-defense. Most of those people will never understand why things never change while they continue waiting for someone else to solve the problem of violence for them. That is what really makes me feel sad for those folks.

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 2:30:52 PM PDT · 27 of 40
    Q-ManRN to atomic_dog

    I appreciate your experiences. California is a “tough nut to crack” as far as gun rights because it is controlled by liberal Democrats. The important thing is to be in the fight to protect our Second Amendment right as you said. I might also add that here is a Gun Owners of California organization which is associated with GOA, I believe that GOA was started in California.

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 2:20:57 PM PDT · 26 of 40
    Q-ManRN to JoeFromSidney

    You are right about there being “lots of good pro-gun organizations” and I like your view of JPFO. :)

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 2:18:16 PM PDT · 25 of 40
    Q-ManRN to Big Red Badger

    Lol!

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 2:12:56 PM PDT · 21 of 40
    Q-ManRN to Balding_Eagle

    I am glad that you liked my essay. Thank you.

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 2:11:44 PM PDT · 20 of 40
    Q-ManRN to ozzymandus

    From what I have seen of Larry Pratt these days, he spends his time contending with opponents of gun rights, not the NRA.

    For me, it is about which organization has the stronger position on defending our Second Amendment protections. The differing approach to universal background check legislation was pivotal in my decision to join GOA. These Democrat politicians love compromise because they demand more and more compromise over time until they get what they originally wanted.

    Larry Pratt points out that the right of free people to keep and bear arms is God-given; therefore, compromising that right is unacceptable. So, effectiveness depends on your point of view since compromising my right to keep and bear arms is not effective to me.

    ozzymandus wrote: “I agree about all the junk mail from NRA, but they are still far more effective than GOA. GOA seems to spend as much time attacking NRA as supporting gun rights. Larry Pratt has a big problem with NRA, which doesn’t help anybody.”

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:41:52 PM PDT · 10 of 40
    Q-ManRN to M Kehoe

    Thanks & nice to hear from you. I hope that you are well.

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:38:32 PM PDT · 9 of 40
    Q-ManRN to Still Thinking

    You are very welcome and thank you for the compliment.

    Still Thinking wrote: “Nice essay. Thanks for sharing your experience!”

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:35:06 PM PDT · 8 of 40
    Q-ManRN to Kirkwood

    I have to admit that I was surprised with the blatant commercialism.

    Kirkwood wrote: “Commonly told story about the NRA. If they stopped being jerks, they would easily have 10x the membership.”

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:24:01 PM PDT · 5 of 40
    Q-ManRN to skeeter

    Skeeter, I see your point. However, this administration can obtain that information if they really want to do so. Do you think the NSA cannot tell them that I belong to GOA based upon emails? Do you think the ATF cannot find that information out if they really wanted to do an investigation?

    We are not supposed to fear our government.

    Skeeter wrote: “These days, under this regime, I don’t know if its a very good idea to associate yourself with any group that might in any manner indicate that you own a firearm.”

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:15:01 PM PDT · 3 of 40
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland; ...

    Editorial by me about the Gun Owners of America.

  • Why I Joined Gun Owners of America

    07/13/2014 1:10:24 PM PDT · 1 of 40
    Q-ManRN
  • GOA activists help Rand Paul put Harry Reid on the defensive!

    07/13/2014 12:39:34 PM PDT · 6 of 8
    Q-ManRN to Monorprise; Plummz; VerySadAmerican

    The Democrats like all statists hate our entire Constitution because it limits the power of government. A statist believes that the government should have supreme power and they believe that people are simply the property of the government. They would eliminate our Bill of Rights altogether because in their concept of rights those rights are granted by the government, not by God; thus, the government decides who can do what and who is entitled to exercise their “rights”.

    An example of this false concept of rights is where the US government uses their National Instant Background Check System to decide who should be eligible to legally purchase guns. Violent criminals readily have guns because they do not use legal means to obtain guns; so, the people using the background check system to legally obtain firearms are people who choose to obey the law. Nevertheless, some of those law-abiding people are denied by the background check system rendering them unable to exercise their right to keep and bear arms by legally purchasing a firearm.

    Monoprise wrote: “’If there is any doubt about the hatred that Harry Reid and the Senate Democrats hold for the Second Amendment, that hatred was made apparent last week.’

    The democrat’s hate for the 2nd amendment has now spread to the first amendment, just as it increasingly comes to dominate every other part of the Federal Constitution.”

  • Universities to host ‘National Gay Blood Drive’

    07/11/2014 3:55:48 PM PDT · 39 of 47
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; afraidfortherepublic; flaglady47; NautiNurse; Maine Mariner; mickie; pax_et_bonum

    The answer is yes - our nation’s blood supply has been tested for HIV for decades because the HIV virus is a blood-borne virus that lives in white blood cells

    MinuteGal wrote:
    “Has blood that is stored in hospitals for use in surgeries, emergency rooms, etc. been screened and tested for the AIDS factor?<

    Is there some freeper doctor or medical person who can answer this factually?”

    I’ll bet every freeper on this thread and on this board would like to know...including me!

    Leni

  • Once Again, Gun Owners Like You Vanquish Reid and Obama

    07/11/2014 3:13:46 AM PDT · 1 of 6
    Q-ManRN
    Gun Owners of America (GOA) is a great grassroots organization representing anyone who cherishes the Second Amendment! If you are not already a member, please consider joining.

    GOA is the only gun rights group that I know of that has pointed out that securing our southern border is necessary to secure the Second Amendment. Illegal immigrants fear private gun ownership because they come from cultures where gun ownership is universally associated with criminals like the drug cartels.

    They also stand fast against the false security provided by "universal" background checks and other liberal gun control lies.

  • Amid gangland shootings, Chicago leaders call for federal resources

    07/11/2014 2:52:36 AM PDT · 7 of 31
    Q-ManRN to skr

    How can the federal government help Chicago with gang violence when the federal government is run by gangsters?

    skr wrote: “How can the feds help when they allow even more gang members across what used to be our borders?”

  • Blame weak gun laws for holiday violence, Chicago's top cop says

    07/11/2014 2:39:34 AM PDT · 52 of 54
    Q-ManRN to TurboZamboni

    I wish I could say I was surprised. Thank you for the link.

    TurboZamboni wrote: “Gun prosecutions under Obama down more than 45 percent

    Despite his calls for greater gun control, including a new assault weapons ban that extends to handguns, President Obama’s administration has turned away from enforcing gun laws, cutting weapons prosecutions some 40 percent since a high of about 11,000 under former President Bush.”

  • Defiant Obama Refuses to Visit Border: I'm 'Intimately Aware' of Everything Taking Place

    07/11/2014 2:36:07 AM PDT · 48 of 48
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; Bob Ireland

    And a lot of folks miss a critical part of the what is going on here. These children’s parents will soon follow if they are not already here. And since the children will already be enrolled in welfare the parents will be too all thanks to Obama and the Democrats. Without voter ID laws, these people will all vote Democrat; thus, cementing Democrats’ leadership of our government for generations.

  • Murrieta after action report and videos. [FReepathon, Murrieta special edition]

    07/11/2014 2:26:29 AM PDT · 244 of 258
    Q-ManRN to Jim Robinson

    Way to go Jim! You are a real patriot in the truest sense. Thank you for the update.

  • Amid gangland shootings, Chicago leaders call for federal resources

    07/11/2014 2:16:18 AM PDT · 5 of 31
    Q-ManRN to BCW

    Smart move and good luck with the move. Stay safe! Sadly, the only thing hard working decent folks can do is leave town. Unfortunately, this scenario may be engulfing our nation if we do not turn away from the socialist path that our nation is currently following.

    BCW wrote: “I drove by this 50 minutes after it happened...then again I drive that section every morning and afternoon...which is why I’m leaving in AUG...this city is in $68 Billion in debt and the shootings are out of control...4th of July Wk end saw 82 shootings in 84 hrs...and there has been over 12 on Monday and Tues...ChIraq”

  • Amid gangland shootings, Chicago leaders call for federal resources

    07/11/2014 2:09:45 AM PDT · 4 of 31
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    Chicago liberal foolishness starring Jesse Jackson & Rahm Emanuel with a cameo appearance by the federal government.

  • Amid gangland shootings, Chicago leaders call for federal resources

    07/11/2014 2:04:01 AM PDT · 1 of 31
    Q-ManRN
    The Democrat-lead city government of Chicago has caused this violence by driving out small business through high taxes and over-regulation; thus, they have destroyed opportunities and created a growing welfare mentality of government dependency for decades. After decades of failure and growing violence, what is their answer to the crisis of violence?

    More government! Their answer is to bring in federal law enforcement and to get a financial bailout from the federal government or the UN. Their answer to too much government is more government. Welcome to socialism. Take a good look because our nation is treading this same path.

    Of course, the answer could not be lowering taxes, decreasing the size and scope of the city government, deregulating and allowing Chicago citizens to defend themselves. This approach would give responsible citizens a much needed opportunity to rebuild and take back their communities. Could the American way be the answer? Surely not according to Rahm Emanuel and Jesse Jackson!

  • Blame weak gun laws for holiday violence, Chicago's top cop says

    07/08/2014 6:38:55 PM PDT · 44 of 54
    Q-ManRN to Fungi

    My point precisely! I wish folks would spend as much time worrying about criminals & psychopaths as they do worrying about guns. I wish we spent half as much time talking about better monitoring and care of the mentally ill or violent offenders as we do talking about guns.

  • Blame weak gun laws for holiday violence, Chicago's top cop says

    07/08/2014 6:28:39 PM PDT · 43 of 54
    Q-ManRN to Cap'n Crunch

    Liberals put education over experience especially in higher level positions because they value indoctrination.

    Thank you for the heads up about the the International Association of Chief’s of Police (IACP). I had also read a police officers comments some time ago pointing out that police chiefs are political appointees beholden to the politician that appointed them; whereas, sheriffs are elected and therefore they are accountable to the voters.

    Cap’n Crunch wrote:
    “Garry McCarthy, member of the IACP, (International Association of Chief’s of Police)a liberal, anti-gun organization. The IACP is committed to anti-gun legislation. It’s a Trojan Horse organization that I believe will take a lead in the militarization of police forces that some here say they see.

    An example is the practice of giving college graduates preference over military veterans for jobs on the police dept. This did not used to be the case. In my opinion more college graduates are indoctrinated at liberal run universities, less so in the military.

    There have been articles written about the IACP but I do not think most people are aware of exactly who they are and the danger they pose.”

  • Blame weak gun laws for holiday violence, Chicago's top cop says

    07/08/2014 1:58:24 PM PDT · 4 of 54
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    More Chicago gun control foolishness.

  • Blame weak gun laws for holiday violence, Chicago's top cop says

    07/08/2014 1:55:27 PM PDT · 1 of 54
    Q-ManRN
    Will the endless charade of Chicago liberals trying to make it sound like their failed gun control policies will work ever stop?

    Chicago Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy says "The illogical nature of what's happening here -- that government can intercede and prevent this from happening is overwhelming." What's happening here according to Superintendent McCarthy is the federal & state governments are not passing gun control legislation which is illogical to him.

    However, Chicago has passed an abundance of gun control laws rivaling cities like NYC & San Francisco. The Federal government created a national background check system with federal laws mandating it's usage at the point-of-sale back in the mid-1990's. Many states also run state-level criminal background checks for firearms purchases.

    Have these initiatives stopped violent crime in Chicago? Apparently not. Have they protected Chicago's law-abiding citizens? Definitely not. Why? Criminals do not obey the law and they use illegal means to obtain guns.

    Nevertheless, Superintendent McCarthy assures us that the government has the power to stop criminals with more laws. It is a fact that no law has ever stopped a criminal. Another fact is that no government in recorded history has ever been able or willing to protect every individual citizen from violence. Then, there is the fact that countless individuals have historically suffered violence at the hands of governments.

    Consider what Superintendent McCarthy considers successful in Chicago- supposedly decreased rampant violence in the streets of Chicago, gangs running amok, high levels of illegal drug abuse, staggering political corruption and a disarmed law-abiding populace completely dependent on the government for protection. I shudder to consider what constitutes his idea of failure!

    He end his comments with the right idea of individual accountability for violent behavior, but then denies his own citizens the ability to be accountable for protecting themselves against thugs with guns. Meanwhile, he says "There's too many guns coming in..." admitting that the criminals in Chicago remain well armed despite his city's numerous gun control laws.

    I pray for people that live in liberal-run cities like Chicago.

  • How do we prevent Obama from resigning?

    07/06/2014 1:16:48 PM PDT · 40 of 98
    Q-ManRN to Sen Jack S. Fogbound

    The thing that scares me is thought of Joe Biden as President! In that sense, Obama chose his VP well.

  • Issa: New Koskinen Testimony Will Turn Up Heat On Lois Lerner (VIDEO)

    07/06/2014 1:08:47 PM PDT · 14 of 28
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; Bob Ireland

    Unfortunately, Lois Lerner is more likely to remain silent in order to be rewarded by the Democratic Party & the Washington elite. Remember the young woman who was a law student that testified before congress that the government had to pay for her birth control. I saw her in a news report recently and she is now a well-paid attorney for the Democratic Party. These communists know how to reward those faithful to the party and their followers know where their reward and their protection comes from.

    Giving Lois Lerner immunity is useless because she knows that she will be well rewarded for her service to the Democrats. She is not going to tell Congress or Darrell Issa anything that would endanger that reward because Congress cannot criminally prosecute her. That is why we need a prosecutor who has the real power to take those rewards away through criminal prosecution.

    MinuteGal said “Question is, with the heat and pressure on her mounting at full speed....will she fall on the sword for her Lord and Master like a good little disciple, or will she have a fiery epiphany on the road to to the Graybar Hotel.

    I suppose it’s boils down to how much she values her sorry hide.”

  • Anti-Gun Columnist Asks If It’s Time for the Government to Kill “Gun Nuts”

    06/25/2014 11:29:28 AM PDT · 51 of 56
    Q-ManRN to lbryce; MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; ...

    The source article starts with a recent quote from liberal commentator Rick Perlstein, “’Here is a truth so fundamental that it should be self-evident: When legitimately constituted state authority stands down in the face of armed threats, the very foundation of the republic is in danger.’” Mr. Perlstein & Ms. Madrak are both alluding to the stand-off at the Bundy ranch. Mr. Perlstein states that he is a historian. However, if the American colonists had taken Mr. Perlstein’s approach, there never would have been an American Revolution or a subsequently free America.

    Next, she asks “at what point does the federal government literally go to war with its own citizens?” The question that our Founders in America were concerned with is at what point do the people have to go to war with the government in order to ensure their God-given rights and liberties. The Bill of Rights was created to ensure that the government cannot take away certain foundational rights without due process under the Constitution.

    What is Ms. Madrak’s idea of due process under the Constitution? “mowing them down”, “armored tanks”, “drone strikes”! Nevertheless, she refers to gun owners as nuts. I am glad that she is not starting her own militia!

    Ms. Madrak talks about Ruby Ridge and Waco; however, the people that went to the Bundy ranch were concerned that Cliven Bundy would not become another casualty of reckless Federal tactical teams while trying to protect his livelihood.

    The Bureau of Land Management in Nevada, who was overseen by a relative of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, wanted to take Mr. Bundy’s cattle effectively taking his livelihood so that Harry Reid could move a Chinese solar company on that grazing land. Needless to say that this Chinese solar company is obviously lining Harry Reid’s pockets. And Ms. Madrak is posting her article on a website called “crooksandliars.com”! Too bad she does not know a crook when she sees one.

    Then Ms. Madrak says “And then we do have the militia types all over the country, just waiting for an excuse to start their own local uprising.” Right now their are groups of citizens (aka militias) helping local law enforcement officers to find foreign citizens who are illegally crossing our southern border. And why is this necessary? Our Federal government made arrangements in January for thousands of immigrants to come to America, but failed to properly prepare for their arrival or notify anyone else; so now, all of our Federal border patrol agents are tied up providing for these folks’ basic needs because these immigrants have no where to go.

    Then Ms. Madrak finishes with a familiar refrain for conservatives, “These assholes want a civil war so bad, they can taste it.” That is not what anybody wants. Here is a few things that I would like:

    1. A government that works within the legal constraints of the Constitution.
    2. A Federal government that does only what it was designed to do via the framework laid out in our Constitution.
    3. A Federal government that respects the Tenth Amendment by leaving all issues not delegated to the Federal government in the Constitution to the states. These issues would include things like healthcare, welfare & poverty, retirement savings, education, employment-related issues & housing.
    4. A government that does not pass laws so that politicians like Harry Reid can empower themselves and make sweetheart deals for themselves at the expense of hard working Americans.
    5. A government that does not use taxation as a political weapon by picking winners and losers.
    6. A government that does not see my hard-earned money as their money.
    7. Politicians who love individual liberty and believe people can solve their problems without a mind-boggling number of laws.
    8. Instead of focusing on inanimate objects like guns when we talk about acts of violence, how about we try focusing on people that commit those acts making them accountable rather than making their guns accountable? If we spent half as much time considering mentally illness control & criminal control as we do worrying about gun control, guns in the hands of criminals would be substantially reduced.

    With all the government abuses we see going on these days, I am truly perplexed that Ms. Madrak places such overwhelming power to eliminate her political opponents in the hands of the state; but then, that is the modern liberal for you. The state is always right just like the communists said.

  • Anti-Gun Columnist Asks If It’s Time for the Government to Kill “Gun Nuts”

    06/25/2014 8:30:12 AM PDT · 44 of 56
    Q-ManRN to MinuteGal; M Kehoe; mcmuffin; Matchett-PI; Seeking the truth; JulieRNR21; surfer; Bob Ireland

    Ping! Scary talk by liberals about eliminating “gun nuts”!