Skip to comments.Rush Limbaugh's Undeniable Truths Of Life
Posted on 05/21/2004 9:34:47 PM PDT by txradioguy
I got to thinking today about Rush's UTOL's today when I heard him take a caller from a young (under 18 I think) caller on his show today. And the young person was mentioning the UTOL concerning Evolution, and I htought to my self "I wonder how many your potential conservatives out there who might be voting for the first time this year would benefit from reading all of the UTOL's?" Not to mention that some of us who remember these came out originally would like to have them so they can refer to them from time to time.
It struck me as I was reding them for the first time in about 10 years how true some of them are still today.
So here they are. The original "Sacremento" list and the updated list. Enjoy.
Rush Limbaugh's Original 35 Undeniable Truths of Life
1. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the nuclear arsenal of the USSR.
2. The greatest threat to humanity lies in the USSR.
3. Peace does not mean the elimination of nuclear weapons.
4. Peace does not mean the absence of war.
5. War is not obsolete.
6. Ours is a world governed by the aggressive use of force.
7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them.
8. Peace cannot be achieved by developing a "understanding" with the Russian People.
9.When Americans oppose America, it is not always courageous and sacred; it is sometimes dangerous.
10. Communism Kills.
11. Neither the US, nor anyone else, imposes freedom on the peoples of other nations.
12. Freedom is God given.
13. In the USSR, peace means the absence of opposition.
14. To free peoples, peace means the absence of threats and the presence of justice.
15. The Peace Movement in the US, whether by accident or design, is pro-Communist.
16. The collective knowledge and wisdom of seasoned citizens is the most valuable, yet untapped, resource our young-people have.
17. The greatest football team in the history of civilization is the Pittsburgh Steelers of 1975-1980.
18. There is no such thing as war atrocities.
19. War itself is an atrocity.
20. There is a God.
21. Abortion is wrong.
22. Morality is not defined and cannot be defined by individual choice.
23. Evolution cannot explain Creation.
24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society.
25. Love is the only human emotion that cannot be controlled.
26. The only difference between Mikhail Gorbachev and previous Soviet leaders, is that Gorbachev is alive.
28. Soviet Leaders are just left-wing dictators.
29. Abe Lincoln saved this nation.
30. The L.A. Raiders will never be the team that they were when they called Oakland their home.
31. The US will again go to war. (Remember; Rush wrote these in 1988, 3 years before the Gulf War.)
32. To more and more people, a victorious US is a sinful US. This is frightening and ominous.
33. There will always be poor people.
34. This is not the fault of the rich.
35. You should thank God for making you an American; and instead of feeling guilty about it, help spread our ideas worldwide.
Rush Limbaugh's Updated 35 Undeniable Truths
Recently, Rush has updated this list, many of the "old" UTOL having become somewhat dated (but no less true for being in the past tense!) As read by Rush Limbaugh on his radio show, Friday, February 18, 1994:
(All equally truthful: number 1 is not more or less important than 35.)
1. There is a distinct singular American culture - rugged individualism and self-reliance - which made America great.
2. The vast majority of the rich in this country did not inherit their wealth; they earned it. They are the country's achievers, producers, and job creators.
3. No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.
4. Evidence refutes liberalism.
5. There is no such thing as a New Democrat.
6. The Earth's eco-system is not fragile.
7. Character matters; leadership decends from character.
8. The most beautiful thing about a tree is what you do with it after you cut it down.
9. Ronald Reagan was the greatest president of the twentieth century.
10. The 1980s was not a decade of greed but a decade of prosperity; it was the longest period of peacetime growth in American history.
11. Abstinence prevents sexually transmitted disease and pregnancy - every time it's tried.
12. Condoms only work during the school year.
13. Poverty is not the root ("rut") cause of crime.
14. There's a simple way to solve the crime problem: obey the law; punish those who do not.
15. If you commit a crime, you are guilty.
16. Women should not be allowed on juries where the accused is a stud. (In response to the hung jury in the Menendez brothers trial)
17. The way to improve our schools is not more money, but the reintroduction of moral and spiritual values, as well as the four "R's":reading, 'riting, 'rithmatic, and Rush.
18. I am not arrogant.
19. My first 35 Undeniable Truths are still undeniable
Hmmm, how 'bout these Truths (from the ConstitutionParty.com):...
"Hmmm, how 'bout these Truths (from the ConstitutionParty.com):...
'50 Reasons We Aren't Better Off With Bush'"
This is a joke right?
7. There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons - use them.
I'm not trying to incite, honestly.
But how can you say we're not better off in this country with President Bush?
And if as you say we aren't better off...who is your suggestion for a better President.
Specific name please in the interest of discussion, not just a random "anyone BUT Bush" kinda answer.
If you replace USSR in a couple of those with Terrorism this list could have been written yesterday.
The thoughts about RATS still hold true (more so today IMHO).
Replace "Pittsburgh Steelers" with DALLAS COWBOYS and the list would be perfect!
Constitution Party: One of the tricks of the Left designed to fragment the Conservative vote. Same thing with several other third parties. It's interesting to see how many sheeple fall for that stuff.
Read my '50 Reasons' (Peroutka for President) Link
Here's why Bush and the DemonRepubRats are NoGood...
'Current Communist Goals'...Source: Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
excerpt from Restoring America...
'Despite the "cold war" that followed, the goals of the communists were steadfastly imposed upon the American people. As Americans (the Protectors of the Constitution), we must ask ourselves,...
"What kind of leaders have we elected?"
"How could it be that Americans have so blindly followed corrupt politicians?"
"How can Americans even assume that we are still a free people?"
Men who believe that they are free when in reality they are mere slaves are to be pitied more than those who know that they are slaves.
Wake up countryman, wake up and wake up your neighbor also! Those repugnant servants have sold out the American people, and have made their (communist) goals "current".
Funny you should mention DU. I work at a newspaper, in the IT department. I happened to be examining firewall logs today and noticed that someone in the newsroom was spending an inordinate amount of time reading and/or posting to DU.
I almost ignored that, because there was nothing unusual about it.
Nowhere in Rush's undeniable truths does he mention that the "old media" are the enemies of this country. He should.
Well, I'm on the side of Freedom based on limited Constitutional gov't - not on the side of the NWO Neo-Con Bush Globalists - try reading Pat Buchanan's 'American Conservative Mag'...
"23. Evolution cannot explain Creation. "
Creation can't explain dinosaurs.
"24. Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society."
This is a true truth. I figured this out for myself way back when in the 70s. I would only change the phrase "mainstream of society" to "levers of power".
Jamie Gorelick, please phone home.
Don't feel bad about loving the Steelers. I'm a lifelong Texas and my absolute FAVORITE college team is Oklahoma! Try living in W. Texas and wearing your Sooner gear everywhere. In my later...senile years...I've actually worn it on 6th street and got away with wearing my sooner baseballcap (in uniform) to one of my guard drills so my Major (A film studies teacher at UT) would see it. Fortuneately he had a sense of humor and I didn't do that many push ups.
Kindergarten in 1974 huh? Nice to find someone my own age! :) 40 doesn't seem so bad now huh?
"...which side are you on, again? Please let us know.'
Well, I'm on the side of Freedom based on limited Constitutional gov't - not on the side of the NWO Neo-Con Bush Globalists - try reading Pat Buchanan's 'American Conservative Mag'..."
Ahh a WWII style America Firster. So may questions I'd LOVE to have one of these people answer without referring me to silly articles.
My basic question I posed in another post on this thread remains unanswered.
If Pres. Bush is not the answer, who is? Perot?, Nader, LaRouche?